Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 16:42
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grimgorsen

Second Chance

Guest Grimgorsen

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/ 

Why the verdict is not fair: Its fair, but i want to have a second chance.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

In the last few weeks I have been quite busy at work but really wanted to be able to play in your server. That's why I asked someone else to help me with the story, although it didn't turn out as I expected! I love your lore and am really looking forward to play in your server, I have even bought a new pc to enjoy DayZ at its best. As I am going to be off work for the next couple of weeks I would be able to really develop my character.
I wonder if you guys would be up for giving me a second chance.
Thanks!

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I want to play in your server. 

What could you have done better?: I will do my own backstory and be a good player. 

In the last few weeks I have been quite busy at work but really wanted to be able to play in your server. That's why I asked someone else to help me with the story, although it didn't turn out as I expected! I love your lore and am really looking forward to play in your server, I have even bought a new pc to enjoy DayZ at its best. As I am going to be off work for the next couple of weeks I would be able to really develop my character.
I wonder if you guys would be up for giving me a second chance.
Thanks!

Edited by Grimgorsen

Please follow the template found here. Failure to do so will result in this appeal being closed.

Guest Grimgorsen
5 minutes ago, Ark said:

Please follow the templet found here. Failure to do so will result in this appeal being closed.

Thanks, you have a mp

Hello Grimgorsen,

We will be closing this appeal as this will be handled through a support request. Simply be patient as we will get to it as soon as we can.

Thank You.

/Closing