Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 14:57
Sign in to follow this  
Beric

Whitelisting more try request

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Your application has been rejected due to the following reasons:
Incorrect rule question answers.  

Why the verdict is not fair: I read the rules and spent more than 1 hours for every attempt but i always fail 1 question  

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I want to come back to Dayz before the 0.63 patch, but i want to try a new form of play, more realistic and with more serious people

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get a couple of more chances

What could you have done better?: Keep reading the rules and the lore and trying to understand the questions better

Edited by Beric

Hey Beric,

We have looked through your previous whitelist applications and through your ban appeal and came to the following conclusion.

We give new community members 5 attempts to pass the whitelist and we think that is more than enough to pass it. You can find the answers to every question on our rule page. You can write a pm to a staff member or you can come also to Teamspeak and join the "Waiting for Staff Help"- Channel and a member of staff will assist you when you have a question regarding the test or the backstory.

We will give you one last chance to pass the whitelist. We strongly advice you to take help from Staff when you are uncertain about something. We obviously can't give you the right answers but we will point you in the right direction.

--

Outcome: Appeal Accepted, Final Chance Instated.