Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 08:37
Sign in to follow this  
Spooky88

Warning points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): aPXphz_BQ42eWdQ6Qo90SA.png

Why the verdict is not fair: It is fair

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I do agree that i have done something wrong but i had no other intentions then having the post i made as a joke and nothing else. "I'm not sure if you're aware of recent events in this community involving talk of suicide or if your post was completely unrelated but just extremely poorly timed." I had absolutely no clue about any of that happening in the community and i apologize to the offended. The reason i was not aware of those is that i haven't been active for a very long time since i haven't been in-game since like 1-2 weeks before the lore wipe happened. Since then only things i have done are just checking the daily status updates and posting some completely irrelevant stuff onto my profile.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be freed of those points if possible or if not at least have them be temporary and not permanent. The reason why i would like this to happen is because since the day i joined the community i have been nothing but a nice and a clean person and if possible i'd like to keep it that way.

What could you have done better?: I should have stopped and thought about what i was posting.

Edited by Spooky88

Hello @Spooky88,

Another team of staff has looked over this appeal and has come to a decision. You posted a picture of an anime character hanging themselves, a very sensitive topic for the forums. As per the following rule:

• 1.5 All content shared through DayZRP services should be Safe For Work.

This topic is NSFW, something that should remain off the forums at all times, especially given recent events that have happened. Additionally you state in your ban appeal that you recognise the verdict "is fair." Because you recognise that the points were fair, for something that you understand was wrong we will not be adjusting the quantity of points given and this appeal will be denied.

However, one thing we will change is the duration that these points last. These warning points were mistakenly set to never expire, thus we will be adjusting them to last one month from their acquired date. 

Outcome: Appeal Denied - Warning point expiry date altered.

Signed by: @Para, @Ark and @Lyca