Server time: 2018-12-15, 17:21
YaBoiWraith

S1 | Invalid Kill/Ruleplay x2 | 10:00pm 12/18/2017

This report has been grouped together with @Whitename & @Doc Holiday being executed along with their reason to initiate. White Name and Doc Holliday will explain their PoV of what has happened in their case but to avoid a merge this step has been taken.

Server and location: Sin City - Bash

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  12/18/2017

Your in game name:  Giovanni Dipero

Names of allies involved:  James Manning (@Para) Michal Sforzak (@Elmo) Samantha Hughes (@Chewy) Amy ONeill (@Oisin) Anton Jilek (@Grimnir) Nikolai Tesarik (@PatZ) John Walker           (@Doc Holiday) Aaron Miller (@Whitename) Damek Sveda (@PCJames)

Name of suspect/s: Luke Krey (@Infamous) Hondo Hunt (@Mr.Panda) Jak Onion (@OnionRingOfDoom) John Derek (@Eagle) David Anderson (@Nathan Osbourne) Viktor Chesnov (@Lucass)     + PCC Guys (Unsure who)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  Stream clip of the chasehttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/210688881

Me after I stopped streaming since my viewers spiked to which I turned it off since it was giving away information that could potentially be meta-gamed. Ill look through the viewer list to check if anyone from the accused groups was watching.

Here is the video right after I stopped streaming and switched to recording.

Detailed description of the events: I logged into the game and sorted my stream out ready for the RP ahead, when I got into the game, prepared to roleplay, I began making my way down to Sinistok to look for my group. At the time, they appeared to be chasing a man in a helmet down the road looking to talk to him. On the side I saw @Infamouson the right side shouting and sprinting around so I stopped to talk to him respectfully. I was told to "Get lost" and had some insults thrown at me. I took most of it on the chin and was worried about my group members potentially going into a fight. I told my guys to leave the helmet man alone and we went back up to the bar to get some drinks. At this point, I was fully aware that the black fangs wanted to have some sort of hostilities due to @Infamous kind words. We didn't want to fight them as we know they are alright with the Moretti's for now and my boss would kill me if I ruined that for him. We started to head out and we grabbed @Oisin and @Lyca and began to leave. When we started to leave, we were followed from the treelines, we knew they would follow but hoped we could just get out of there and focus on some more group goals like finding our new HQ. We continued getting away as such but @Mr.Panda was hot on our heels giving information to his boys and I noticed it's him with the mask. I've met Hondo before when I used to live in Tortuga before the group became official so that's how i've got most my IC relations and knowing of names. I cut off Hondo and told him to leave us alone as we were not interested and they seemed too eager to "Talk." I stopped again and asked what he wanted and offered him my boss’, @Parafrequency (They already have it) and they still seem to want to talk to the group as a whole and @Mr.Panda insists that if we don't comply with their request, they are going to do it their way. So we continued running, then I stopped a 3rd time to talk to which he starting saying "We are disappointed with you" which I don't understand. It seemed like some kind of made up reason for something since most our interactions have not been merry mostly just civil through a few incidents. We left the area again after offering to talk for the 3rd time, then we started heading east. They kept chasing us, so I turned to talk to Louie, their IC boss, and I was told "Nah we want to talk to your fuckers." He tried to say I called his friend @OnionRingOfDoom a pedophile, which ICly I know he is proven one (Look to bottom for reasoning and evidence on that), after I tell @Infamous that we sorted it he goes completely off the subject and continues to chase our "Disrespectful people" to which I ask how and get no response. After 4 times trying to talk and offering solutions all were brushed away. I continue following my guys since I know they are going to get in trouble and I was following @Infamous for abit to which I stopped after he asked since like I said i'm not here to start trouble. He then turned around insulting me using such words as "Faggot" and "Weasel", so I called him a "Paddy" and worried about my own people. I then ran around at Bash for a while @Chewy spoke to them.

I watch over the hill line until I accidentally run into a PCC guy, I knew they were affiliated from the footage and I took him out because I didn't want him to take me. I get my legs taken out first shot then go down to a SVD.

----------------------------------------- End Of PoV -----------------------------------------

Around the 4th-8th of december 2017.

Pedophile Incident - A couple of weeks ago the "Black Fangs" were holding trials against people in stary church. @OnionRingOfDoomwas on trial for "Fiddling" with TAG 14 year old character Finn. I was on the jury for the trial. @Eaglewas leading the incident as judge, @Jango as lawyer then on the prosecution we had @Pepe Jones. We were shown pictures of Onion touching the character IC along with a tape recording. The jury found the evidence compelling and asked for trial by combat. I fought TAG, as Tortuga’s champion, and if he wins he is innocent and if I win he is guilty to which I won the fight. After that I left the church, he was sentenced to a week for farm work at the local ranch and left a guilty man. As in the teamspeak recording @Pepe Jonesconfirmed that they did powergame the evidence in (At the time we didn't know) and that further confirms this situation happening. I don't have any footage of that situation but I can easily list people who were there such as: @Dusty @Lady In Blue @Faith @Elmo @Para @Strawberry @Western @ExoticRainbow @Puncture @Coreena @Stoobs(I'm not sure if any of this people have video evidence of this but they were present) Found evidence, linked at the bottom

@Pepe Jones explains the court case at timestamp 7:46 during this teamspeak talk.

17/12/2017

Pedophile incident v2 - I kept calling @OnionRingOfDoom a pedophile IC because A) I don't like them at all and think they deserve to be outed. I only said it to his face when he was there and he kept insisting there was a re-trial and the girl said it didn't happen to which my character does not believe because photo evidence beats everything in the apocalypse. Things got hostile and we called him names on his look and appearance to which he starts throwing passive aggressive threats. I am then told to leave the town after telling him to fuck off which I do. We then start talking on my way out and he asks me to apologize which I tell him we will and I don't go back to Kab or Stary like they insisted. I then ask if we are cool and he says yes and I go off and leave with my guys to some more internal RP because at the time i'm sure everyone was at the "Day of the Dead event".

Here is the video evidence for this part of the report.

Before the talk was arranged we get passive aggressive status updates calling us hypocrites and such
Example;

Spoiler
5a386283bfdea_Lmaokek2.0.png.75f7400f8c248385cefbf7797239a18d.png

With the overall teamspeak talk first I was mocked by @Infamous and then laughed at for trying to explain what was going on and getting talked over. Kept my cool and moved forward.

Here is the teamspeak talk.

@Infamous states in this that he doesn't appreciate people being called faggots (In the teamspeak talk) and pedophiles ICly yet at timestamp 43:41 he calls me a "Faggot" as to say so. So if he does not like the word faggot i'm unaware of why he would use it then his part call us "Ultimate Hypocrites".

EDIT: Video evidence of the trial from @Coreena which is found here.

Apologies for my cancerous heavy breathing in some of the videos.

EDIT: After further talking to PCC members we realised that they were allies the whole time and been working over IC shit. We asked why in the teamspeak conversation but gotta "Find out IC" answer. Removed "Invalid Initiation" from title. Apologies.

Edited by Galaxy
Fixed "TAG"

Egh..

Samantha Hughes POV:
I wake up (waking up being logging in) in a small green house in Sinistok to be greeted by (@Galaxy) Gio's creepy ass face watching me sleep. I leave the building and don't even have to walk like 10 meters down the road before I'm greeted with some hostile(?) scenario. I don't have much context but hear (@Infamous) Louie yelling "Fuck 'em up" a couple of times and then starts complaining that he hoped something would happen but the perpatrators pussied out or something (Those weren't his words, just something along those lines- wanted to make that clear.) Either way I realise some of the people are actually Nexum, and they end up saying they're gonna be on their way. It's then we seem to be being tailed by the Fangs from the right, so we hook a left as we really don't want anything to do with them. They follow, it turns into some stupid Benny Hill theme shit and eventually a few of us end up breaking off towards Bashnya, hoping we'd shake them.

Err, we were wrong.

Hondo (@Mr.Panda) approaches us asking us why the hell we were running and that they'd told us to stop, though I personally had heard nothing of the likes- (At the time my siblings had decided to dry their hair with a hair dryer and have a loud conversation in the kitchen which is where my PC resides) so I pretty much made up the excuse that my hat was covering my ears to patch up that fault. Moving on a bunch more of them roll up and start asking us this that and the other. Louie wants to talk to our boss in person, so I try to radio in and get the response that the boss will speak to him over the radio. Louie starts saying that, no, he doesn't want to speak over the radio, that he would like to speak face to face like a man. I now being the middleman relay this info back and forth, voices coming from all sides it's hard to decipher what is being said. Whether there was miscommunication from my end I'm not sure, but I was fairly certain I heard him say he was on his way. Few minutes later I ask again and get told from multiple people that he's not on his way and that "you need to get out of Bashnya" which I tell them that "Due to the situation that's not fucking possible" in a subtle attempt to tell them we're surrounded and can't escape. Someone on the non-radio side questions what I was talking about so I just tell him it was about talking via radio was not an option to Louie. After another 5 minutes the Fangs have had enough and initiate on myself, Amy (@Oisin), Aaron (@Whitename) and I believe  John? Jack? (@Doc Holiday). They take us into admin building and bullets start whizzing from either side.
They take our names and make some quick chit chat. They decide that they want to leg one of us to make a point(?) since our guys on the radio won't negotiate or something like that. Prior to that I mention OOC that IF they are planning on harming my character, please don't actually hit me because I have a really weak pulse and will die. They respect that, and despite not asking permission (Not that I'm not bothered about that), Hondo RP shoots my leg out and I roll with it. Hondo shoots above my head into the wall to stimulate fear/intimidation into my character. I hear them yelling downstairs something else about killing one of them or something and again, gunshots go off, I turn my head down the crack of the stairwell to see a body on the floor. They carry me downstairs and strip my bag and vest off and keep deciding what they want to do with the rest of us. I think they let Amy go first while I watch as they torture Aaron. Finally they take me -up- the stairs again, re-equipping me with my bag and vest- minus one banana. Oh and then MS-13 shows up I think? Or atleast I heard people talking saying "EYY WE ARE MS-13" or something and another initiation (idk if it was fake or not) goes off. Anyways, they take me down the stairs, let me go outside the gate, have Fae (@Genji) release me of my bonds, she tells me to run down the road and nowhere else. I "hobble" back to a fallback point and my POV ends there.

Some time after the charade is over I get some pokes from Exotic and I will post them here just to confirm that I have given both Puncture and him permission to log out.
<23:05:41> "ExoticRainbow" pokes you: May I have permission to log out
<23:11:18> You poked "ExoticRainbow" with message: Oh, sure. Sorry didnt see
<23:11:28> "ExoticRainbow" pokes you: May puncture also
<23:11:44> You poked "ExoticRainbow" with message: Was he even there at the start?
<23:11:54> "ExoticRainbow" pokes you: Nope
<23:12:02> "ExoticRainbow" pokes you: I wasnt either
<23:12:11> You poked "ExoticRainbow" with message: Eh, you guys good.

I do not have any video evidence. (Though I wish I did, because on my side of things the RP was quite memorable.)

Edit: Panda didn't actually kneecap me. I believed that he was shooting to simulate kneecapping me, turns out he was shooting at the wall to scare me. <3

Alice Garcia POV

So I get word over the radio that we have hostages at bash so I head over to check it out. Once I get there I just sit in the corner while @Infamous role plays with the hostages. I didn't know who they were at the time or why we had them so the only thing I did was ask @Chewy to borrow one of the many bannana's in her backpack.

Tests results came back @OnionRingOfDoom, HIV positive, sorry.

Aaron Miller POV;

So we wake up in sin city and get a drink at the bar, some guy comes in and starts dancing on the spot profusely and we tell him to calm down but he says that its a condition or sometbing, one thing led to another and he insults us for no reason, we question him and we take it outside where we meet @Infamous who says to do him in or something, then he decides to side with what we will now call “Jitters” so we leave town and start running and they pursue us. They chase us into the middle of the woods where @Galaxy talks to someone from BF (forget exactly who it is) then we start running again, we continue to be chased to bash where we stop and talk, they demand that our leader comes to talk face to face, in the mean time i make conversation with BF’s and then they initiate on us because the boss didnt turn up, we get taken into camo and are lined up where they try to communicate with our leaders (presumably through telepathy as i personally didn’t hear anyone speak) they also do the usual, strip of radios handcuffs etc.

We are then asked questions, and then told that the boss wont respond, they begin to torture me by slicing my arm, they let both @Chewy and one of our “workers” go before I get a machete impaled into my shoulder blade and then executed via sword to the head because the boss didnt respond through radio.

Im pretty new to the group so any previous hostilities are unbeknownst to me and my character, I will not post further unless asked by staff and or quoted.

Ehh, I don't think I was involved in this? Want me to post POV?

Edited by Lady In Blue

o/ I am Michal Sforzak and this is my PoV

I received word from several of my friends that there was a possible incident occurring in-game. Like a good thug, I logged on inside my love cabin north of Sinistok and made my way down towards the North West Airfield, where I was told my friends were located. As I was running, I was informed that several armed individuals were following our people, so I prepared myself for the inevitable roleplay that would ensue. Our boss had logged in at that point and was also on his way to the airfield for some excellent roleplay. Our boss took an in-character disliking to the fact that he was accused of shit-talking and disrespecting @Infamous' people/character? The insistence on the face-to-face meeting with our boss chimed off alarm bells for everybody in-character, and my character suggested that the boss stay away, as it was either a very obvious trap or a stupidly planned diplomatic mission. Either way, their initial hostile approach, shit slinging and demanding attitude wasn't the best way to handle things if they simply wanted a chat.

Whilst I was on the north side of Bash, we received word to retreat to Novaya Petrovka in order to have favourable positions set up, so as to safe guard against ill intentions, as we found ourselves at a disadvantage at Bash. @Chewy, @Doc Holiday, @Oisin and @Galaxy, as well as several others stayed behind, though at the time I personally was only aware of the former 4 being around the area, whilst the rest of us set up at Novaya Petrovka. We received a codeword signal from Doc that an initiation had been dropped, though we were too far away and too split up to adequately assist. Due to the fact that several of them had decided to stay behind, despite being told to follow us to Novaya, and that one of them, to my knowledge, was a new recruit, we decided that they were on their own and cut off negotiations after agreeing to a ceasefire. No more shots were exchanged after the death of @Galaxy, as promised, and we left our men/property to the mercy of their captors. 

We later received word, well after the majority of our party had logged out for the day, that Doc and Whitename had been viciously murderised by their captors, due to the fact that we refused any more negotiations after agreeing to a ceasefire. Now, as logical as I'm sure that first sounds, I'm not sure why they would be shot if we refused to negotiate, as we had kept to our original deal of firing no more shots in return for the hostage's safety. I'll link a rule in a spoiler below:

Spoiler

8.4 Hostages may only be killed in the following scenarios:

• 8.4.1 Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
  • 8.4.2 Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, by for example picking up a weapon when not allowed to.
  • 8.4.3 Hostages do not value their life, for example they continuously talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.
  • 8.4.4 The rescue party refuses to negotiate and opens fire on hostage takers.
  • 8.4.5 Demands from negotiations have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

As per the above rules, our friends were invalidly executed, nowhere does it say that it is permissible to execute hostages solely due to a refusal to negotiate.

As I was not involved in any firefight, nor did I participate in any other hostile incident, I logged out near Severograd for the day, as I had no other roleplay to conduct.

/end of pov

Oh and, as for chatting on TS, I think we tried that, didn't work out so well. Maybe next time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Elmo

Leo POV - 

I heard there was an initiation so I logged on near Tisy and ran down to the site.  I was there for all of 20 seconds when I decided fuck that and ran away but I still had a combat log timer so I asked chewy for perms to log after a bit.

Jhon derek:
So the trial begins and it was meant to get some form of RP going in town and the verdict went through, I do not remember trial by combat because I have never from what I remember that being the case, the case was overruled by the jury due to lack of evidence.  moving onto the situation where you yourself had two people set up to shoot us from my understanding and kept calling @OnionRingOfDoom a Pedo ending with the words get back to your town you black fangs fgt,  he told you IDK how many times to fk off with that shit but you kept it ongoing, we see those men setting up on us and Onion makes the decision to deal with it by just using his words thrown about instead of bullets like I assume you wanted. 

Now onto this situation we wanted to speak with para from my understanding and from the vdieo @Galaxy  tried soloing himself out so none of the other members could be spoken to, so they move further into the situation of looking up more people to see if your leader was there, turns out that was not the case and a long segment of RP is continuing in front of bash camo building, I managed to get to the location from sincity and we try to get terms with you face to face,  we waited for you for about 20+ minutes and that never happend and an initiation is dropped. The situation continues @Galaxy is killed on top of the hill and @Para pretty much ignores everything panda tries to get from the situation, we tell the hostages that if we cannot negotiate they will be shot, after 3 attempts by Panda we go ahead and shoot 2 of the 4 hostages.

This was honestly just disappointing from your side you say you don't know how many people we had which I'm honestly calling BS on considering that Galaxy was there and had just died, showing your lack of care for your own group members safety just because she fked up some plan even though she wasn't the only one there? You even bothered to log in but still avoided us as much as you could. If you had told us you could not do it with OOC means this would have never escalated into what it was but you wished it to go this way with you ignoring the whole situation. You pretty much-deniend any form of RP being done with negotiations and shut it down because she fked a plan up, attempts were made but you showed no interest.

8.4.5 Demands from negotiations have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Edited by Eagle

Damek Sveda Pov

My tale begins when I start running towards Sin City in order to rendezvous with my group. We have some new blood in the group so I decided that we share some drinks to ensure that we all get off on the right foot. I'm pouring some drinks for my new pals in the bar when a man wearing Gork enters the bar. It's obvious that he's having some keyboard issues as he keeps moving about but he decides to take it like a champ and rp it out as he has a mental issue. Our conversation get's a little aggressive after he calls one of my new friends retarded so we start trying to strong arm him.  For good reason, he tries to pull a fast one and escape out the pub door but we've been around the block a few times so we surrounded him once he got outside. This is when the accused enter. While we are escorting the man out of town 'Louix' starts walking alongside us saying that we should fuck em' up. It wasn't clear which party he was addressing but eventually, the man in Gorka ran off and Louix followed him telling the man about he is his friend and that we are the bad guys. We return to the bar but we decide that it's best if we just got out of town. Louix is one of the most infamous characters in the server and we knew that the Black Fangs weren't always friendly. Because we value our safety we all started to run out of towards Bash. The Fangs for whatever reason decide to chase us. Seeing a group that is known for being hostile chase us we quicken our pace and attempts to lose our hunters in the woods near NWAF. Gio bravely volunteers to talk to our chasers and learn that they want to talk to our leader. Para was not in game at the time but was willing to talk in TS. Our group advances towards NWAF but I get separated and mistakingly run into the Fangs. Louis tells me that he wants to my leader, Para. I say that I can take a message. Louix yells that Para is a 'disrespectful cunt'. I found this is odd because as far as I know Para has never done anything to warrant such an attitude and it appeared that this statement was based on a pack of lies.  I write down the message and I'm then told to 'fuck off'. I walk off and report to my group which direction the fangs are headed. Somewhere along the lines, we hear that the PCC is now allied with the BF. But if you look at this thread here , they are explicitly at war. In fact less than a week ago there was a whole event about them being at war with one another. How is it even possible to go from deadly enemies to friends? We were all very confused at this intel.  At this point, two of our senior members go into the BF open comms in order to talk to Louix considering he wants to talk to them so bad but they are blatantly ignored. I approach the outskirts of Bash but I'm then ordered to leave the area because we aren't a group that likes to get into pvp. We received word that a couple of our members have been captured. There are some skeleton negotiations that take place and it appeared that our members died because Para didn't openly negotiate. End POV. I have no video evidence. 

2 minutes ago, PCJames said:

-Snip-

The whole thing that is unfolding right now with the PCC has been RP'ed out with a deal that was made with there group.

James Manning Pov:

For a fair while, i had been watching @Galaxy stream on the situation before being contacted to hop in game. This was a little while before the initiation actually dropped. 

I recently spoke with @Joffrey who explained to me the reasoning behind the initiation and the hostility, something that beforehand was not viewed as valid. I am now aware that this was a valid reason to initiate, albeit the Black Fangs saying to us what appeared to be lies about us causing shit.

Nevertheless, call it disappointing all you want @Eagle, @Infamousmade it evident from the start an initiation was going to happen from the instant hostility. As seen at the start of the video, Galaxy tries to talk to Infamous and is met with "get the fuck away from me". From what I know my guys flee the black fangs, knowing an initiation was going to drop. Before the initiation drops I go onto their frequency, attempting to negotiate with them via radio. By this point, from the hostility in game, I have been informed that we are in this position because we have been "talking shit" calling them faggits, pedophiles etc. I was apparently named in this as somebody who had been "talking shit", thus being a lie my character was fairly miffed. I attempt to communicate with @Mr.Panda via the radio, i attempt to give hostile rp via the radio too, an attempt to negotiate and try to resolve this / find an alternative solution. Panda pretty much ignored most of what I stated, summing it up to "you're not coming?" and thus the initiation followed. So my first attempt at hostile RP was neglected. 

My other involvement later comes with the demands made by Mr.Panda. After Galaxy has opened fire on them, he is killed. I am contacted shortly afterwards on the radio, a demand for a ceasefire has been made but by this point i have heard enough. We acknowledge the request for a cease fire, though none of us were within 500m of the initiation. I end the negotiations with Mr.Panda by telling him to "get the fuck off of my frequency" or something to that effect. By this point, I had left the situation to unfold and was done negotiating. I inform Panda the next time he arrives that I'm no longer IC, that I am finished with RP for the day and I leave. I believe they made some more attempts to negotiate a while after that, the ones that my guys were executed for us not following.

Now, bearing in mind that I had already previously attempt to negotiate for what was (in my eyes at the time) bullshit, I don't know how you can fault me? You put us into a situation, that you forced us in to, that you were not willing to cooperate with us over until you had the upper hand. The hostility given to me was basic, my attempts to further negotiations initially were shut down. I refused to negotiate later AFTER you made your first demand and AFTER I accepted your request for a ceasefire in the situation that YOU started. Your party started this hostility, despite us trying to resolve things via negotiations to begin with. You can argue "we demanded you come here in person" but you made it abundantly clear an initiation was going to drop regardless, that I would be walking into a trap.

If i was the focus, why did you try to round up EVERYBODY for so long? You wanted me to go there myself, which was obviously so you could get all of us. 

Like I explained previously, the poor negotiations happened when your group pretty much neglected everything I had to say over the radio. Your group refused to come and speak to me, the person you wanted. @Eagle seems like you're a bit invested with making me the villain here.. when you clearly have no idea of what went on during the ts conversations :) 

Edit: Something I should probably clarify. When the initiation dropped I was unaware of the quantity of people that you actually had hostage. Furthermore those that I knew you had hostage were the ones that had ignored orders ICly and thus my character validly regarded them as more disposable. I, in my eyes, had no reason to attempt to barter for them in the first place, thus I ignored the further attempts to make demands. In my eyes, negotiations had been made / attempted, I had no reason to follow up with any more.

12 minutes ago, Para said:

the person you wanted. @Eagle seems like you're a bit invested with making me the villain here.. when you clearly have no idea of what went on during the ts conversations :) 

Villan no just getting the underlying of why you had no care for your own group members that's all :) 

POV.

I have had a history with Gio over him tryna kidnap my boy, Brady.

I hear they are all chatting mad shit about us causing us issues they were also causing The Collective big issues and since they are our new found allies  we gotta back them up. 

I go to Sinistok and I see a bunch people outside the Pub I'm thinking Pub brawl so I'm like fuck um up turned out they were tryna bully a gentleman by himself so I  go to speak to him.

Gio walks over to me I tell him to fuck off since I'm not fond of him ICly I then proceed to talk to that guy and he eventually runs off. 

It turns into a mad chase So I'm tryna speak to the others, not Gio we talk shit to each other then I speak to Chewy and I state I wanna talk to their leader we wait for ages and it turns hostile they get brought in and two people die to failed negotiations  I saved two people though so that was cool. 

what you on about mocking you @Galaxy can you explain? 

Edited by Infamous

2 hours ago, Infamous said:

what you on about mocking you @Galaxy can you explain? 

Bursting into laughter when i'm trying to talk to you. If it's not mocking you give me what you call it.

As for the situation with Brady being held up if it bothered you to that amount of hostilities why would you allow us to trade in your town and not be so hostile then?

Here's you going "Okay" after telling you I made up with them. Let's stop trying to find reasons to hate my character for your hostilities because you are either lying for the reasons or just want to be a massive bellend IC after trying to talk to you civilly in the stream footage and wasn't hostile back until you got mouthy.

Edited by Galaxy

I'l post my POV and upload video when I get home from school

John Walker POV

So I log on and told we are in Sinistok. I move from Novaya to there and meet up with my group. I'm only there for a short while before the order to leave is given after some people have a drink. We begin to leave and already we can see the Black Fangs sprinting after us. I'm slightly further away from the group as I slowed down for Lyca who was having some frame issues. We continue trying to lose the Black Fangs and head towards Bash area. Along the way, Hondo sprints all the way to reach Gio so he can talk. Gio tries to talk and tells him that the boss is busy and that if they want to talk, they can do it on the radio. We continue running until we reach a green house in the woods. Gio attempts to talk to the guys again before we attempt to leave. We sort of get split off in the woods so I head towards Bash, with someone from the Black Fangs hot on my heels. We make it to Bash where we thought everyone was, turns out it was just @Chewy @Oisin @Whitename and myself. We realise at this point that we've trapped ourselves and try and call it in. We then try and head down the road before we are sandwiched between more Black Fangs. We wait on the road for a while waiting for there to be some response from the radio. After 5ish minutes of this, they lose there patience and initiate on us. We are then moved inside the jail building.

We line up against the wall and are searched for radios. We wait there for a while and are told that they will try and negotiate with our boss for our lives. After one attempt, they take Chewy upstairs and kneecap her. They then try for another response on the radio and once again don't receive anything, they then begin to torture Whitename. On the third attempt, I am informed that if they don't get a response I'm gonna get shot in the head. After a little while, surprise surprise there is no response and I am told that my boss thinks I'm trash before getting a .357 into my skull at point black.

End of POV

I have a whole 8 second video of me getting executed, I only started recording when I was like yeah, I'm fucked. Only just hit me now that I could have shadowplayed the last 20 minutes but I'm an idiot and forgot that and closed down DayZ.

We are just going for a wonder as a small group.

I recognise galaxy (gio) as the guy who has been running around calling my character a pedo, due to a case that i was found innocent of due to lack of evidence, and the girl he apparently touched up coming forward and saying that she has never seen me before until now.

I told galaxy this many times icly and yes he still runs around in game calling me a pedo. So obviously i want to put a stop to this.

I ask to talk with gio, he doesnt show up as his character seens to be a scaredy cat. 

We RP, if i say so myself, well, with the hostages we took after their boss refused to negotiate with us. I personally ask to perma scar a character, and he agrees, even giving him an option to pull the machete from his shoulder to use as a weapon if he wishes to try and escape.

I provide care giving rp and look after the hostage, even to the point of releasing one and offering food water supplies and give their radio back.

I didnt kill any of them, nor did i want to, i intended to release them. And galaxy didnt want to RP with me :(

Amy O'Neill POV :

Rite so basically I see people are getting in game so I join of course and run my way over to Sinitok to meet up with everyone after being told by @Lyca that's where we were. Anyways, I meet up with everyone else there and there seems to be a situation going on with some guy being disrespectful or something I don't honestly know, but I know our guys were wanting to do something. That was till the black fangs showed up and started egging them on and what not to do something, seeing as this was kinda fishy I guess. They all go to the bar for a drink and I got to the well to get a drink, a short time after our guys come up and tell us its time to go so we start running off.

At this stage I unmute to listen to whats going on as we run and we start seeing black fangs following us in the trees and I believe it was Hondo with the clown mask was chasing close by telling our location. We lead him south up to some green house where some of us hide in the trees as Gio ( @Galaxy ) talks to them. They basically want to talk to the boss which seemed kinda fishy but whatever, I follow Sam ( @Chewy ) as Amy trusts her and we just keep running after everyone starts off again. Me, @Chewy @Whitename and @Doc Holiday get separated and end up going to Bash. Where Hondo catches up and starts talking, after afew minutes we start making our way out before we are cornered by the black fangs.

At this stage as Amy is more shy and nervous she moves away from most of the people kind of moving around the outskirts as everyone talks. Not going to lie I was only semi paying attention here so I don't remember a lot but basically @Chewy was talking to @Para on the radio keeping him updated. He wouldn't come down as it seemed dodgy as fuck so the black fangs got tired and initiated. @Para tried negoiating with them, They demanded that shots stopped being fired which they were then took us inside. @Para then told them to get off the frequency, and they later tortured @Whitename and killed both him and @Doc Holiday. I was let go as they decided to be nice or something and made three of us vote, @Whitename and @Doc Holiday vote for me so I am let go. @OnionRingOfDoom escorts me outside, asks if I need anything and gives me a radio before giving the usual don't come back or you die etc etc and I leave.

Gonna start uploading video evidence now ^_^

Edited by Oisin

POV

I logged into the server as a fresh spawn in Elektro. As soon as I logged in my group began to try to speak with Nexum. They then procedded to avoid RP and evade them in the same amount of time it took me to run from Elektro to FUCKING bash. This is just childish and a blatant rulebreak on the entire groups part. When I arrived at Bash I was informed about how they had finally been caught up and they were refusing to get their leader. We gave them plenty of time to get him to come and RP with us. However, he kept refusing so in turn we were going to force him to arrive. We initiated and put the 4 hostages in the cammo building and RPed with hem the whole time. Whilst we were holding up in the building we began negotiations @Para. Who in turn showed no care for the lives of his friends, told out negotiator to fuck off, and logged out. The demands were not met in anyway and so the consequences were carried out. If you don't like the way it panned out then maybe you should have just not avoided RP for a solid 40 mins and care for the lives of your friends. The fact that this report has dissolved into a ruleplay report shows how weak the case is. If it's ruleplay to carry out sound demands when they were not met then I'm guilty. It is perfectly in line with RP and was a perfect example of how taking someones life can be RPed out to the fullest. Instead of just dying in a firefight they were both given quality RP for the entirety of the situation and then received dignified deaths. Would you rather I make demands and then when the leader bad mouths the hostage taker who is threatening to kill his friends to just turn around and say "now you see I was going to kill you if your leader didn't carry out demands because that makes perfect sense, but instead I'm just gonna let you all go and prove that we are powerless." No that's ridiculous. Nexum Co. was the only group in the report that broke any rules and simply saying "we new your intentions" is not an excuse to break a rule.

As for the "powergaming" that was mentioned: Galaxy is referring to a semi scripted event that took place weeks ago in Tortuga. I was representing a father of a kid who was abducted by Onion. The "powergaming" was referring to my witness emoting pulling out pictures to support my case. If @OnionRingOfDoom would like to put up a separate report against me and the rule I did't even break then he can go ahead lol.

1 minute ago, Pepe Jones said:

POV

I logged into the server as a fresh spawn in Elektro. As soon as I logged in my group began to try to speak with Nexum. They then procedded to avoid RP and evade them in the same amount of time it took me to run from Elektro to FUCKING bash. This is just childish and a blatant rulebreak on the entire groups part. When I arrived at Bash I was informed about how they had finally been caught up and they were refusing to get their leader. We gave them plenty of time to get him to come and RP with us. However, he kept refusing so in turn we were going to force him to arrive. We initiated and put the 4 hostages in the cammo building and RPed with hem the whole time. Whilst we were holding up in the building we began negotiations @Para. Who in turn showed no care for the lives of his friends, told out negotiator to fuck off, and logged out. The demands were not met in anyway and so the consequences were carried out. If you don't like the way it panned out then maybe you should have just not avoided RP for a solid 40 mins and care for the lives of your friends. The fact that this report has dissolved into a ruleplay report shows how weak the case is. If it's ruleplay to carry out sound demands when they were not met then I'm guilty. It is perfectly in line with RP and was a perfect example of how taking someones life can be RPed out to the fullest. Instead of just dying in a firefight they were both given quality RP for the entirety of the situation and then received dignified deaths. Would you rather I make demands and then when the leader bad mouths the hostage taker who is threatening to kill his friends to just turn around and say "now you see I was going to kill you if your leader didn't carry out demands because that makes perfect sense, but instead I'm just gonna let you all go and prove that we are powerless." No that's ridiculous. Nexum Co. was the only group in the report that broke any rules and simply saying "we new your intentions" is not an excuse to break a rule.

As for the "powergaming" that was mentioned: Galaxy is referring to a semi scripted event that took place weeks ago in Tortuga. I was representing a father of a kid who was abducted by Onion. The "powergaming" was referring to my witness emoting pulling out pictures to support my case. If @OnionRingOfDoom would like to put up a separate report against me and the rule I did't even break then he can go ahead lol.

Nah, we good bro. You apologized on team speak after I approached you about it... because we are adults.

@Rory can you just confirm that my in game character is not a pedo :') It is starting to make me incredibly uncomfortable.

So I'm going to clarify the situation here to make things more clear. 

BF's and PCC went through an arduous process of becoming allies IC. IT requires executions, and apologies and payment... but it was done. PCC and BF spot Nexum in the Sin City hot spot. As per our new alliance, we wanted to catch and punish the Nexum folks for bashing both our our groups IC.

We spot them in Sin City, and get clearly hostile. Nexum does not want to get shot, or tortured so they run.. for a fair amount of time to Bash.

Once at bash We get them to stop, and we hold them without initiating. We talk to the boss Para, and we tell him to come down here or things will get ugly. He obviously does not want to come down to Bash and get caught as well, so he declines and ends negotiations.

We initiate on all those present. Including Doc Holiday, and Whitename, who are part of the dynamic group of Nexum. 

Everyone aside from Galaxy complies. G19, and Galaxy go down.

Now we have official hostages, we have initiated on them, and wish to start the official negotiations for their release. Panda goes to talk to Para about the terms. Only one term is given; "Cease fire, or hostages die". A cease fire ensues, as galaxy is now dead. I believe Panda leaves the Nexum Comms and I tell him "Talk to him again, we have more demands" Panda goes to talk to Para again.. but Para absolutely refuses to talk to us... at all. 

Response to peoples POVs. 

Elmo states this.

"As per the above rules, our friends were invalidly executed, nowhere does it say that it is permissible to execute hostages solely due to a refusal to negotiate."

Response. 

Probably a grey area. But.... negotiations had started, and demands were made. Those demands were met, and new ones were attempted to be made. By refusing to finish negotiations before a final settlement could be made, is NOT complying with the hostage takers demands. I feel this is kind of common sense.

The further roleplay to negotiate for the hostages lives was utterly ignored.. and the only obvious conclusion to come to, was that Para was unwilling to barter for the lives of his dynamic group, and his members. Which is fine... if no barter can be made we are then granted Kill Rights on the hostages.

Instead of just saying "Well.. looks like he's gone" and shooting the hostages right away, we give the hostages further roleplay which is noted in the PoV's of Whitename and Doc

Doc Holiday states this. 

We wait there for a while and are told that they will try and negotiate with our boss for our lives. After one attempt, they take Chewy upstairs and kneecap her. They then try for another response on the radio and once again don't receive anything, they then begin to torture Whitename. On the third attempt, I am informed that if they don't get a response I'm gonna get shot in the head. After a little while, surprise surprise there is no response and I am told that my boss thinks I'm trash before getting a .357 into my skull at point black.

Response.

You should note this is called "Escalating the circumstances". We did not Execute folks right away, and instead furthered the roleplay by adding torture to the mix while we REPEATEDLY TRIED TO NEGOTIATE FOR YOUR RELEASE.

Whitename states.

We are then asked questions, and then told that the boss wont respond, they begin to torture me by slicing my arm, they let both @Chewy and one of our “workers” go before I get a machete impaled into my shoulder blade and then executed via sword to the head because the boss didnt respond through radio.

Response.

Hey look.. more roleplay. Not instant executions.

Oisin states.

@Para tried negoiating with them, They demanded that shots stopped being fired which they were then took us inside. @Para then told them to get off the frequency, and they later tortured @Whitename and killed both him and @Doc Holiday. I was let go as they decided to be nice or something and made three of us vote, @Whitename and @Doc Holiday vote for me so I am let go. @OnionRingOfDoom escorts me outside, asks if I need anything and gives me a radio before giving the usual don't come back or you die etc etc and I leave.

Heyy.. more evidence that we roleplayed out the situation given to us....

TLDR

So.. we had valid reason to initaite... we had valid reason to kill hostages.. and we provided good roleplay, and delayed executions when we first obtained kill rights. We went instead for the torture route, and even held neat little votes to see who would live.. pretty intense stuff if I do say so myself... So this is CLEARLY not ruleplay...  I mean... this situation was fine.. what else would you like us to cover? I see nothing wrong here.

In this twitch video you can see the type of attitude the OP is giving our allies resulting in situations getting hostile in the future. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/210482695

1:28 and 1:40

Edited by Infamous

3 minutes ago, Infamous said:

So.. we had valid reason to initaite... we had valid reason to kill hostages.. and we provided good roleplay, and delayed executions when we first obtained kill rights. We went instead for the torture route, and even held neat little votes to see who would live.. pretty intense stuff if I do say so myself... So this is CLEARLY not ruleplay...  I mean... this situation was fine.. what else would you like us to cover? I see nothing wrong here.

Didn't both Para and Galaxy both say that they don't want to RP with us? So ran away from us avoiding RP, and then again not wanting to RP over TS?

Isn't that a rule break?

Couldn't all of this been avoided if you RP'd in the first place, lads?

14 minutes ago, OnionRingOfDoom said:

Didn't both Para and Galaxy both say that they don't want to RP with us? So ran away from us avoiding RP, and then again not wanting to RP over TS?

Isn't that a rule break?

Couldn't all of this been avoided if you RP'd in the first place, lads?

Avoiding RP and running away from clear hostiles is very different and if we all just stood there like lemons we probably wouldn't be valuing our lives very well. Maybe if we logged out in front of you we could of "Avoided your RP" but you still got roleplay basically the whole time..? Name me at one point where I wasn't speaking to at least each other or to you guys. Im sure you guys were talking as well. I can't see anywhere where I said "Yea we didn't want to RP with them" we ran away from multiple hostiles known for killing people..? We sensed it before you guys even started chasing, you could of talked to us in Sin City, you could of talked to us at the bar yet you waited for us to begin getting away from the town anyway to start chasing. So please stop.

"Couldn't all of this been avoided if you RP'd in the first place, lads?"

"Gio: Hey louie whats going on here"

"Luke Krey: Go away you weirdo"

23 minutes ago, Infamous said:

TLDR

In this twitch video you can see the type of attitude the OP is giving our allies resulting in situations getting hostile in the future. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/210482695

1:28 and 1:40

Like I already stated above in the report if you watch the edits last night and removed "Invalid Initiation" from the title you would understand I apologize since you kept this from us OOC like I said when we asked we gotta "Find out IC" answer.

a27912d139607e0c5eb40e82fcb9f92b.png

Last time i'll post until asked further by staff.

Connection:

Spoiler

20:07:40 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected (id=)
No disconnection found

21:35:39 | Player "Viktor Chesnov" is connected (id=)
22:55:35 | Player "Viktor Chesnov"(id=) has been disconnected
22:56:42 | Player "Viktor Chesnov" is connected (id=)
23:24:03 | Player "Viktor Chesnov"(id=) has been disconnected
23:24:26 | Player "Viktor Chesnov" is connected (id=)
23:52:02 | Player "Viktor Chesnov"(id=) has been disconnected

20:15:01 | Player "David Anderson" is connected (id=)
22:45:01 | Player "David Anderson"(id=) has been disconnected
22:46:20 | Player "David Anderson" is connected (id=)

21:56:56 | Player "Jhon Derek" is connected (id=)
22:52:47 | Player "Jhon Derek"(id=) has been disconnected
22:56:49 | Player "Jhon Derek" is connected (id=)
23:58:19 | Player "Jhon Derek"(id=) has been disconnected

21:10:04 | Player "Jak Onions" is connected (id=)
23:54:25 | Player "Jak Onions"(id=) has been disconnected

21:17:18 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected (id=)
23:15:01 | Player "Hondo Hunt"(id=) has been disconnected

20:23:07 | Player "Damek Sveda" is connected (id=)
23:15:11 | Player "Damek Sveda"(id=) has been disconnected

21:14:39 | Player "Aaron Miller" is connected (id=)
22:45:00 | Player "Aaron Miller"(id=) has been disconnected

21:23:51 | Player "John Walker" is connected (id=)
22:55:25 | Player "John Walker"(id=) has been disconnected

21:18:05 | Player "Nikolai Tesarik" is connected (id=)
23:17:18 | Player "Nikolai Tesarik"(id=) has been disconnected

21:19:29 | Player "Anton Jilek" is connected (id=)
23:13:21 | Player "Anton Jilek"(id=) has been disconnected

21:19:35 | Player "Amy ONeill" is connected (id=)
23:28:27 | Player "Amy ONeill"(id=) has been disconnected

21:27:48 | Player "Samantha Hughes" is connected (id=)
23:28:20 | Player "Samantha Hughes"(id=) has been disconnected

21:53:02 | Player "Michal Sforzak" is connected (id=)
22:38:05 | Player "Michal Sforzak"(id=) has been disconnected

21:55:37 | Player "James Manning" is connected (id=)
22:36:41 | Player "James Manning"(id=) has been disconnected

21:15:50 | Player "Giovanni Dipero" is connected (id=)
22:33:23 | Player "Giovanni Dipero"(id=) has been disconnected

21:40:57 | Player "Viktor Padella" is connected (id=)
22:24:27 | Player "Viktor Padella"(id=) has been disconnected

21:28:23 | Player "Skeeter Arsvold" is connected (id=)
23:20:41 | Player "Skeeter Arsvold"(id=) has been disconnected

Kill:

Spoiler

22:22:50 | Player "Giovanni Dipero"(id=) has been killed by player "David Anderson"(id=)
22:22:24 | "Viktor Padella(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"
22:44:39 | Player "Aaron Miller"(id=) has been killed by player "Skeeter Arsvold"(id=)
22:40:52 | Player "John Walker"(id=) has been killed by player "Hondo Hunt"(id=)

Hit:

Spoiler

22:22:28 | "David Anderson(uid=) SHOT Giovanni Dipero(uid=) by SVD into pelvis."
22:22:50 | "David Anderson(uid=) SHOT Giovanni Dipero(uid=) by SVD into Head."

22:40:52 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) SHOT John Walker(uid=) by magnum into head."

22:44:37 | "Skeeter Arsvold(uid=) HIT Aaron Miller(uid=) by Sword into head."

22:22:21 | "Giovanni Dipero(uid=) SHOT Viktor Padella(uid=) by M4A1 into Head."
22:22:22 | "Giovanni Dipero(uid=) SHOT Viktor Padella(uid=) by M4A1 into pelvis."
22:22:22 | "Giovanni Dipero(uid=) SHOT Viktor Padella(uid=) by M4A1 into leftarm."

22:40:52 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) SHOT John Walker(uid=) by magnum into head."

Chat:

Spoiler

22:31:56 | Chat("Viktor Chesnov"(id=)): //ill try  and fix it because im a cool dude, if we do torture then we'll emote
22:34:03 | Chat("Viktor Chesnov"(id=)): //you guys good with being tied up btw?
22:35:23 | Chat("Viktor Chesnov"(id=)): *cuts her vest and backpack off, taking her weapons along with it*
22:36:58 | Chat("Viktor Chesnov"(id=)): *cuts the mans vest, backpack off along with taking his weapons*
22:42:02 | Chat("Viktor Chesnov"(id=)): what the fuck is ms-13

22:02:42 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Rests his arm on Louies shoulder*
22:02:52 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Brushing the blade against his own cheek*
22:04:20 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Runs his hand over the grass behind him*
22:07:43 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Rubs the blood from his blade and slowly rubs it across his right cheek*
22:25:03 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Gives me man a shoulder rub*
22:27:08 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Sam, Sophie, Jack & Arroonn is written down*
22:29:23 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): //Does morphine or epinephrine help?
22:30:13 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): //Do I find anything interesting about this radio? Different freq maybe?
22:33:13 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Searches woman* //Do you have any weapons?
22:36:58 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Massages the man with the machete's blunt side*
22:38:03 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Places the sharp side of the blade on the back of the mans arm*
22:39:01 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Pulls down slowly with the machete down the back of the mans arm, cutting slowly*
22:39:28 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Licks the blood from the blade*
22:40:48 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): //Permission to stab shoulder with machete?
22:42:02 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): //Shove machete into shoulder, perma injury? Will leave it in there. 
22:42:27 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): //I'll drop on floor - if you choose to use it
22:42:53 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): //Just a deep scar and pain
22:43:36 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): *Uses two hands to plunge machete into mans shoulder, leaving it pertruding from the limb*
22:44:22 | Chat("Jak Onions"(id=)): //Machete on your shoulder 

22:02:22 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *Leans against the tree*
22:04:22 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *sHOWS his hands*
22:24:31 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *pATS for radio*//Takes it
22:24:37 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *Takes radio*
22:24:44 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *tAKES radio*
22:24:53 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *Takes radio*
22:25:05 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): //wHAT FREQ?
22:30:54 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): //Sorry people talking to me OOC 

22:12:25 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // brb
22:12:47 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // back
22:24:45 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // dont have one.
22:41:13 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // where?
22:42:21 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // what permanent damage will it leave?
22:43:00 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // yes then
22:43:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): *falls onto his knees*

22:38:37 | Chat("Nikolai Tesarik"(id=)): *SLAMS THE BUTTSTOCK IN HIS STOMACH*
22:38:51 | Chat("Nikolai Tesarik"(id=)): *punches his face*
22:39:57 | Chat("Nikolai Tesarik"(id=)): //SURE
22:56:50 | Chat("Nikolai Tesarik"(id=)): //brb
22:56:52 | Chat("Nikolai Tesarik"(id=)): //toilet

22:00:24 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she just remains quiet* 
22:01:12 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she shakes her head subtly* 
22:03:38 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): c-c-can i j-just go?.. i..i-i d-dont h-h-have an-any weapons...
22:03:52 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she shakes her head* 
22:04:34 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she just shakes her head and keeps her head low* 
22:10:11 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *whispers to sam* 
22:10:28 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she shakes her head* 
22:11:07 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she nods* 
22:12:48 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): h-hey..
22:12:55 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): sophie..
22:13:04 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she nods subtly*
22:19:14 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *Looks at Sam nervously for a brief moment before looking back at the ground* 
22:20:45 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she shakes her head slowly*
22:21:02 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she sighs*
22:24:45 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): //no radio found
22:26:00 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she tries to move away from him* 
22:26:36 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): sophie.. *she speaks quietly*
22:29:35 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): //nothing helps we've tried everything
22:29:44 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): //just dont hit or shoot her and she'll be grand
22:29:53 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she shrugs*
22:30:56 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): i-i d-d-dont w-work f-for them.. i d-d-dont even h-have a fuc-fucking gun..
22:31:49 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she looks hopefully at the other two* 
22:33:19 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *You dont have any sort of weapons, guns, knives, explovies or anything blunt* 
22:33:25 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): /find*
22:33:44 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *She looks gratefully at the two men* 
22:34:02 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): y-yeah.
22:34:25 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she shakes her head and speaks quietly* I-i-its fine..
22:34:36 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she shakes her head*
22:34:46 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): n-not really..
22:35:06 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): sophie..
22:35:21 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she nods* t-t-thanks..
22:35:30 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): y-y-yeah..
22:35:38 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): no!
22:35:52 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she takes the radio* thanks..
22:47:34 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): y-y-y-you okay? *she sounds shaken up* 
22:47:45 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): y-y-ye-yeah.. c-c-can you walk?
22:47:59 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): *she nods* l-l-lets b-be fast then...
22:52:17 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): d-d-do t-they kno-know the c-c-c-communists w-w-ere there?
22:52:27 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): hide
22:52:29 | Chat("Amy ONeill"(id=)): over there

22:03:51 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): *shrugs*
22:07:34 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): *swaps the batteries out of her radio staring at the ground*
22:11:01 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): *Whispers to Amy* Might be a while.
22:19:11 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): *sighs*
22:24:42 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): //radio is in her back pocket switched off
22:25:17 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): //nexum ic comms I think
22:26:15 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): *stares aimlessly at the wall*
22:27:53 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): *winces*
22:28:58 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): //If you're gonna torture please avoid harming me I have a weak ass pulse
22:31:33 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): //I've popped multiple salines and its still not cured the pulse thing, please emote if you hit me ;p
22:38:51 | Chat("Samantha Hughes"(id=)): *Stares at the corner of the wall*

Calling in @Mr.Panda- Hondo Hunt, @Lucass -Viktor Chesnov, @G19- Viktor Padella, and  @Nathan Osbourne-David Anderson. Please provide the names of your allies if they have not posted their pov or been called in.

Also please upload any additional evidence you may have. 

Viktor Chesnov POV: Heard we were chasing some people towards bash from Sinistok, when arriving at bash I was mostly overwatch for the whole entire situation and didn't get to hear anything that was happening down at with the place. When coming to deal with the hostages, I saw the OP on the hill aiming his weapon and told the boys where he was, we went and killed him. I RP medically with the hostage just incase we wanted to torture them because apparently one of them was bugged. We ended up killing two hostages for reasons given above, didn't really have anything to do with initiating or demands as I was overwatching it. 

The End!

Yall need me hit me up, cba for this report.

Edited by Lucass