Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 10:23 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JoffreyRP

S1 Ruining an Event 12/15/17 ~ 1:00

Ragnar Voss pov: I was there for all the talk in the event room, I knew about the no shooting in red barn. 

Event started, I moved to the south of Stary, about 500m from the red bars and spotted people. People were shooting eachother in town. I see people move towards the red barn. Saw two hostages on top of the barn and one man in blue on top without his hands up. I asked if we had people on top and none responded. I shot the man in blue. After I shot him I saw the man in red who had been behind a beam. 

Just to make it clear, nobody told me to shoot anyone. I fucked up. 

POV. 

The event is going as planned I spice things up like I intended to go in there with my character being one crazy motherfucker trying to bluff out @Joffrey character.

My intention here was to show everyone the true colours of The Black Fangs that we are indeed bad guys

(We still love the citizens of Tortuga though <3)  

It gets to a point to where we both agree to a cease-fire and I get domed in the head.

Edited by Infamous

Aaron Miller POV:

So im just chillin with the traders when a guy in red comes up and starts asking questions, he then tells us we are like political prisoners and to get inside. We get inside the barn when @Joffrey starts asking questions and whatnot, we are then informed that PCC are winning, and black fangs have retreated and then my boi @Infamous comes in and announces he wants to negotiate, he has a suicide vest on which made shit very interesting. They start talking and negotiating when @Infamous gets domed by a cheeky boi. Then Joffrey takes us outside and puts his hands up too and we make our way to novy. We get into church and then C-Dog aka @Joffrey gets legged and shots start coming into the church, we bring him inside and I decide to align myself with the PCC and fight with them, all those who werent fighting stayed inside and I pushed out with the PCC and any other fighters, I start shooting at hostiles and kill one and as I ran for cover I get domed.

/copied from other report as I was a part of this situation

I talked it out, no one seems too salty. please close.

i thought it was all pretty fun, being a hostage. we got cornered in the church and were forced to fight our way out, i died from trading with somebody. But overall it was fun

Edited by SergeantRummel

I am completely fine with me getting shot. I agree close this.

Edited by Infamous

Seeing as this has worked itself out we are happy to close this. The accused acknowledges that he messed up in this situation and possibly ruined the event for those involved. In the future we ask you to listen carefully to the plan given to you by whoever is hosting the event to make sure nothing like this ever happens again as this could have easily been avoided.

Closed by:  Ark @Aiko @Hebi Kotei @Lyca