DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest LennoxAUT

Lost all my Gear

Question

Guest LennoxAUT   
Guest LennoxAUT

Hey Guys,

After a few problems (got the german Arma X version which had a few problems using the same CD Key with a different person but was fixed with the 1.7.2.4 patch) I got a new CD Key from bistudio.com which I didnt need but they refused to reactivate my old one.

The Problem is, my old CD Key with the same name ([uRR]Lennox) is now kinda lost, CD Key is disabled due to the new CD Key I got with the stuff I had of course, its nothing special just a AKS, Coyote Backpack, some Beans and some Cooks but with a NVG ... So basically what Im asking is if its possible that I could get my old gear on my new CD Key (Character) or do I have to farm it again ?

I logged out the last time at Wednesday before the server restart at the church in Cherno if thats what you guys need.

Would really really be great if you could help me with your private Hive or look in the logs that I really owned the gear I posted, lost everything on the "official" Day Z Servers :(

Best Regards,

LennoxAUT / [uRR]Lennox

2 answers to this question

Rolle    2932

Sorry, not possible as I can't verify you are the owner of the previous character

Guest LennoxAUT   
Guest LennoxAUT

Sorry, not possible as I can't verify you are the owner of the previous character

Any chance that I can proof you that Im the owner ? Like posting the Character ID or something else you need that I proof that Im the owner of the previous Character ? Or the disabled CD Key ?

EDIT: Maybe by looking through the logs using the IP adress ? I have a static IP so its always the same :)