Server time: 2018-07-17, 23:24 WE ARE RECRUITING

Paradox

Need to trade I'm in Putsa (Open Feq)

Paradox have turned on her radio as she looks around in case there's undead around. 

"This is Paradox, I need to head to Safe-zone since I was told about it and I am in Putsa. Though I am waiting for some friends to wake up but does anyone have a knowledge to where the safe-zone is? Or is it safe?"

She looked around again as she try to turn the portable lamp on which she discovered it doesn't work, she also tried her torch to discover the battery is dead.

"Damnit...and uhh...anyone have working batteries? Also I am looking for Bus Engine and truck engine, I would trade for food for it, and rifle scope."

*Finn hears the fuzzy broadcast, adjusting his radio to listen in*

*He presses on the PTT button beginning the broadcast*

*He speaks in a friendly tone*

"Hey there, my names Finn. I haven't heard of any safe-zones around, it's dangerous everywhere."

"I do in fact know where a Settlement is, it's not exactly safe... but there are loads of people here.... It's in Stary Sobor, but they call it tortuga now."

"See ya around, I usually give equipment away for free.. so if you need any I'm usually there."

*The broadcast cuts out*

*Sits in a corner, his hands covered with his own blood. A bandage is over his right arm*

"I was living in Tortuga. I was giving out food for anyone who asked for it. I was  donating serious stuff for the traders. I was helping on anyone who needed it! I was the guy who waited anyone with a warm welcome! And what did I get for it? Got exciled, and they took my gun. Pushed me out to the woods. I was nearly starved, and frozen to death. I got attacked by wolfs. And even some of them found me and nearly killed me... Just because they said I am dangerous... So go to Stary, but keep an eye out. And be aware of red things... Stay safe"

*releases the PTT than peeks out on the window if the man still there*

Edited by BRK'99

1 hour ago, Finn said:

*Finn hears the fuzzy broadcast, adjusting his radio to listen in*

*He speaks in a friendly tone*

"Hey there, my names Finn. I haven't heard of any safe-zones around, it's dangerous everywhere."

"I do in fact know where a Settlement is, it's not exactly safe... but there are loads of people here.... It's in Stary Sobor, but they call it tortuga now."

"See ya around, I usually give equipment away for free.. so if you need any I'm usually there."

*The broadcast cuts out*

She heard the first voice as she then smiled and replied.

"I don't know where that is but I am still in pusta. I have magnum and other weapons I don't need or want I want to trade for bus engine / batteries. I have enough food to myself and also I have a canteen that also trading as well. I need bus engine/batteries."

She let go of the radio as she looks around.

40 minutes ago, BRK'99 said:

*Sits in a corner, his hands covered with his own blood. A bandage is over his right arm*

"I was living in Tortuga. I was giving out food for anyone who asked for it. I was  donating serious stuff for the traders. I was helping on anyone who needed it! I was the guy who waited anyone with a warm welcome! And what did I get for it? Got exciled, and they took my gun. Pushed me out to the woods. I was nearly starved, and frozen to death. I got attacked by wolfs. And even some of them found me and nearly killed me... Just because they said I am dangerous... So go to Stary, but keep an eye out. And be aware of red things... Stay safe"

*releases the PTT than peeks out on the window if the man still there*

Hearing other voice as she also replies.

"Are you able to get to pusta?"

She wait for both to reply.

Edited by MokaRaiden

"Head north to the highway and follow it, you should hit mogilevka then keep following the road you'll hit Novy Sobor, head west and you'll hit Stary Sobor... Tortuga."

*The broadcast cuts out*

She replied as she is trying to pick apples and it fell on her head.

"I am...- ah! Sorry an apple fell on my head..." she said as she grip on her radio. "I am living in pusta since no one claims the area, so I can't really leave. I offer magnum gun and other guns with ammo and stuff. Also apples."

She the  puts the radio in her pocket.

*Jango would pinch the bridge of his nose and let out a long sigh before pressing down the PTT button* 

Yes hello, I am going too assume you are that weird chick that was with all the firefighter guys that stopped by town a couple days ago. If you remember the 20 or so people hanging out in town when you showed up that was us. We own the town of Pusta, We told you that you could and your friends could spend the night in the hotel. Now I have no idea why you say you can't leave but no one is keeping you there, I mean shit all our men are down south getting supplies right now. But whatever, if you take the road that leads west out of town it will lead you to Tortuga.

*He would release the PTT*

She chuckles and nodded even other can't see. "Yeah that's me, I mean I was told that no one stays in the pusta anymore and I can't leave because I set up a tent. My friends and I are staying there because it's safer i guess?"

She replied on the radio.

She spoke again, as she looks around. 

"I offer two weapon flashlights, three guns with that guns ammos if I have them (I have some for one of three guns) and canteen of water. I just need bus batteries, car batteries and truck batteries. MOSTLY bus batteries are my top on the list."

*He would unclip his radio from his belt and hold it up to his mouth and press down  on the PTT*

Aye miss firefighter lady, me along with the rest of my guys will be in Pusta sometime in the afternoon, we will be bringing some traders along with us as well, so one of them might have a what you are looking for. I can assure you miss lady, that people very much stay in Pusta and that it is still a very nice and safe town to live in*

*The man would let of of the button and then clip the radio back onto his belt*

Her eyes brighten as she heard a reply and quickly took out her radio as she almost dropped it. 

"Thank you! I will stay in Pusta until then." She spoke as she sit down on the ground inside one of the rooms of the building. "I was only told by NCC or something like that group that Pusta is not longer controlled by your group, huh pretty weird that's why I thought no one claim the area anymore."

She then looked around again as she's staying in the hotel in Pusta.

She turn on her radio again. "Oh and I need working walkie talkie with a working battery"