Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:42 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 17 minutes
Roland

DayZRP Staff Agreement

I, Descendants hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Semiazas hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, JackZ hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Samti hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

Edited by Samti

I, DeadKiller hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Banshee hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, RandyRP hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Autumn hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, KennethRP hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, XieAngel hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

1. I, Hex hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Misho here by agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Aeryes hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Zilly hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, BrianM hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Onyx hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Watchman hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Shortround, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Xavier hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Caraham hereby agree to follow the DayzRP staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Phoenix hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Mademoiselle hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Bosco hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.