Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 22:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

DayZRP Staff Agreement

DayZRP Staff Agreement v4

This is a staff agreement that all staff members need to agree on and sign if they wish to be a part of the staff team. This thread has been made visible to the public in order to be more transparent as well as highlight staff teams rules and responsibilities.

In order to be a member of the staff team in DayZRP community you must agree to the following terms and conditions. All staff members must follow the rules of this agreement. This agreement will continue to hold you accountable as long as your account is in good standing in the community, even after you leave, get demoted or kicked from staff team.

DAYZRP STAFF AGREEMENT Version 4, DECEMBER 2017

§1. All contributions you make to DayZRP community in form of source code, binaries, images, videos, text, ideas, protocols, routines or other creative work created or submitted by you as a staff member can be freely used by DayZRP community without any limitations following the WTFPL License with credit to you, or the original author. All created and submitted content must follow this license. Any content created or published without a license specified will be assumed to follow the WTFPL License.

§2. You agree to not share or mention any internal staff information, protocols, routines, credentials, server logs, discord staff chats, staff forum content, things said inside staff TeamSpeak channels, recordings of conversations or any other sensitive information obtained in staff to any 3rd parties outside the current DayZRP staff team.

§3. You agree that you will always follow core values of DayZRP community, act professionally, uphold the rules and make best effort to remain unbiased and objective at all times. 

Failing to follow these rules as a staff member can lead to three outcomes:

1. Low severity - unprofessional behavior, lesser power abuse or bias - staff strike. Two staff strikes equals permanent removal from staff team.

2. Medium severity - greater power abuse or bias, internal staff information leak - instant and permanent removal from staff team.

3. High severity - intentional sharing of sensitive or private information like server logs or Slack chat logs, corruption - instant and permanent removal from the community.

If you agree with this agreement, please fill the following template and post it as a reply to this thread. Your IP, browser information and date stamp will be saved along with it.

I, <yourname> hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Ender hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

12/8/17

I, Spartan hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Lyca hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Chewy, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

12/8/2017

I, Jade, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Loscham, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Oliv hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Brayces, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, JimRP, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Hebi Kotei, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Laski, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Skinner, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Ark hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Shane, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Brady, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Eagle, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP staff agreement version 4 in it's current form.

I, Method, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP staff agreement version 4 in it's current form.

I, Samaritan, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP staff agreement version 4 in it's current form.

I, Zilly, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP staff agreement version 4 in its current form.

I, Major, hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, Para hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

12/9/17

I, Strawberry hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

12/9/17

I, Oisin hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.

I, PCJames hereby agree to follow the DayZRP Staff Agreement Version 4 in its current form.