Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 07:06
Shanoby

Unity and Peace - United Peacekeepers (Recruitment Open)

Hell yeah, Shanoby. Hell yeah.

Its nice to see the (not) UN come back, can't wait to see you in game. Best of luck out there!

Edited by Sylva

You are one patient motherfucker. Good luck again :D

10 minutes ago, DarkStyle said:

You are one patient motherfucker. Good luck again :D

That is my biggest virtue if I do say so myself (and I do, kek ). Like I said, I will be determained to see this through as long as I have will and my character is still alive :)

I need all the luck I can get, thank you all!

Edited by Shanoby

Good luck mate

Ahhh yeesss, they're back. Good luck, I hope y'all stick around a little longer this time.

You know, I've learnt that recruiting before the group idea goes up is probably the best bet.

Regardless, have fun with another 7 days of recruitment :)

Would like to officialy welcome @GrayGray to the ranks... will update roster as soon as he gets his character created.

Edited by Shanoby

When can you get the roster updated? There's no info who is in the group.

1 hour ago, Rolle said:

When can you get the roster updated? There's no info who is in the group.

Well, I mean, like it stated on previouse post, Im waiting on @GrayGray, but he has not yet contacted me.

But I mean, he is sadly my only recruit right now and unless things change this will go back to archive hell again for 30 days...

Just now, Shanoby said:

Well, I mean, like it stated on previouse post, Im waiting on @GrayGray, but he has not yet contacted me.

But I mean, he is sadly my only recruit right now and unless things change this will go back to archive hell again for 30 days...

I imagine a lot of people will be searching for groups in the coming few weeks, so I recommend sticking with it for a while.

I would like to welcome @justmate to the group, but also cannot yet add to roster cos making a new character.

Get to it men :D

Edited by Shanoby

Ok, so as it stands we have 4 members and hopefuly we get the last needed for group. This is good stuff :)

Welcome @GodOfInternetLag !!!

Now for the members who have not chreated their characters yet, hopefully you can do it today or tomorrow... so I could update roster.

- Added 3 people to the roster. The ones without characters as it stands are marked as "?" and their pictures linked to their profiles in a meanwhile.

Edited by Shanoby

1 minute ago, Shanoby said:

Ok, so as it stands we have 4 members and hopefuly we get the last needed for group. This is good stuff :)

Now for the members who have not chreated their characters yet, hopefully you can do it today or tomorrow... so I could update roster.

- Added 3 people to the roster. The ones without characters as it stands are marked as "?" and their pictures linked to their profiles in a meanwhile.

Glad this is kicking off mate. Slowly but its getting there. 

Super hyped to see how this turns out. Seems like it will do real well.

Welcome @APTerminator. So with this I have gathered 5 members :o 

I would like to request @Major more time to work on page now. Get the character pages linked and tweak on the goals according to SMART goals. Considering tomorrow is the 7th day for recruitment.

Thank you all, I am excited a bit, not going to lie!

Tumblr_lj90cchWtv1qc2vw9o1_400.gif

EDIT: Updated @justmate character on roster...

Edited by Shanoby

Just now, Shanoby said:

I would like to request @Major more time to work on page now. Get the character pages linked and tweak on the goals according to SMART goals. Considering tomorrow is the 7th day for recruitment.

Awesome man. Glad to finally see this idea take flight.

10 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Good luck !! 

Just gave it another read over Shanoby, looks great. Love the way you did the background all IC and the graphics and flow of the thread are fantastic. Compare your goals to the SMART requirements and make sure they fit.

Good luck! :D

Hope it goes well this time

Be nice to my boy @justmate;)

Edited by BorisRP

- updated the roster.

- updated goals.

I would like to talk objectives over with @Major face to face, so there would not be too much back and forth. If the goals need updating or something added.

EDIT: updated roster, welcome @Garrett to the group.

Edited by Shanoby

Give me two good measurable and very concrete goals that are specific to your group. 

On 19/03/2018 at 7:00 AM, Major said:

Give me two good measurable and very concrete goals that are specific to your group. 

Yeah... I will crush my brain doing so... I still hate SMART goals... give me a bit of time. Hopefully I can still talk to you on TS.

Also would like to welcome @Ghosst to the group :)

Edited by Shanoby

I know I'm a bit late, but its really nice to see this group finally getting some traction. I guess it shows that persistence will pay off. Nicely done Shanoby! :) 

You finally got people in it. Its good you keept it alive true the dark times