Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 14:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SergeantRummel

PERMABANNED FROM TS

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx2cQNVuBeU

Why the verdict is not fair: Because he thought i called him the N word and i didn’t.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  We got into an argument over some silly ingame stuff, which never should have happened.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To not be perma banned from Teamspeak because i still play the server and i respect all rules. He just caught me slipping at the wrong time.

What could you have done better?: Not use offensive words against someone i am arguing with.

Hey Sergeant Rummel,

You say that you respect our rules but in that shown conversation you flame him on several occasions. 

At 0:470:56 you said "Fuck him" and "Fuck Dusty". 

At 1:02 you then proceeded to say "How is my gun you fucking n....". 

Which makes me wonder to be honest. Any explanations since you just said that you didn't say that?

I was just angry, look we all get a little angry sometimes. But i do apologize for my actions.

Hey SergeantRummel,

It is very clear what you said in TS and we don't wanna see or hear something like that ever again from you, to make it very clear.

You were put on final warning and if we see something like that in the slightest again, we will take further actions than that.

Appeal Outcome: TS ban removed.