Server time: 2018-12-17, 08:44
angry_skipper

S1: RDM, NVFL, Combat Logging, Bad RP - 19 Nov 2017 - NW Airfield, SW Corner - 17:30

Server and location: S1, NW Airfield, SW Corner

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 17:30

Your in game name: Maj. William Graves

Names of allies involved: @twig@GrimTheGreat

Name of suspect/s: @darkdrewlord

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/202673710 | https://youtu.be/QFmMcglXzfI

Detailed description of the events: 

I was out & about mEATing people as I go, and I come across a young man that I wanted to *ahem* have for dinner. Then some white knight comes up and ruins my appetite.

Then the fella attracts a horde of zombies, so I start questioning his intelligence. Then he kills me as I was trying to tell him that I told his mother she should have had an abortion.

I'm really vexed that he missed that :(

I contact a member of dayz staff to find out the chaps username, I log on DayZRP ts, look for him, he isn't on. We find out he logged minutes after making the green grass grow with my life giving crimson, and I publish the videos, and make this report.

>>NOTE<< The action is towards the back 10 minutes or so minutes of the 30 minute video

Edited by angry_skipper

So skip was talking to this nice hobo when a dreadful text rper comes along when the hobo realized it was a text rper he took his leaving I assume like the rest of us he didn't want to read a whole conversation. I was in the building behind the text rper if something went wrong. The text rper shot a zombie unsuppressed which made a hoard. Skip and text rper take off and I head off in a slow pursuit. I hear more shots assuming they killed the zombies I slowly roll up and skip is dead. Not knowing the full story and wanting to get some insight I talk to the text rper. I don't kill him right away because I was going to stalk him for a bit but he logged soon after i stopped talking to him. 

Edited by twig
No vid sorry

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

17:31:24 | "Peter Zolsevich SHOT Maj. William Graves by AKM into head."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

17:31:24 | Player "Maj. William Graves" has been killed by player "Peter Zolsevich"

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

16:58:51 | Player "Maj. William Graves" is connected

17:35:01 | Player "Maj. William Graves" has been disconnected

17:38:46 | Player "Maj. William Graves" is connected

-Ingame-

16:53:47 | Player "Peter Zolsevich" is connected

17:39:40 | Player "Peter Zolsevich" has been disconnected

15:47:10 | Player "Eli Grey" is connected

16:44:18 | Player "Eli Grey" has been disconnected

17:00:43 | Player "Eli Grey" is connected

-Ingame-

17:16:25 | Player "Billidia Lee" is connected

-ingame-

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

17:28:01 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Hey there.

17:28:17 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): I'm god.

17:28:20 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): // Good*

17:28:59 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): To be fair, you sound pretty sketchy.

17:29:09 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): *Shrugs* One of those voices.

17:29:18 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Mhm.

17:29:44 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Good for you. I"ll be on my way.

17:30:04 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Funny.

17:30:30 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Cover me asshole.

17:33:02 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Hey there.

17:33:12 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): He's attacked me.

17:33:15 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): IT's alright.

17:33:24 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Damn straight.

17:33:32 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): I'll live.

17:33:54 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): It was either me or him.

17:34:06 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Mhm.

17:34:22 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Come take your share. This guy doesn't need this shit.

17:34:38 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): I try to help when I can.

17:35:00 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Mhm.

17:35:03 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): No problem.

17:35:08 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Name's Peter. You?

17:35:47 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Peter...

17:35:55 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): It's alright.

17:36:07 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): IT's a shame...

17:36:14 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Looting.

17:36:20 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Mhm.

17:37:12 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): He threatened me, when we were swarmed with infected he started taking shots at me. I defended myself.

17:37:49 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): There are some real twisted folks out here these days..

17:38:01 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Take anything you want. He doesn't need it.

17:38:07 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): ...Not anymore.

17:38:18 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Go ahead.

17:38:33 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): I try.

17:38:41 | Chat("Peter Zolsevich"): Stay safe.

Calling in @GrimTheGreat- Billidia Lee & @darkdrewlord- Peter Zolsevich to post their point of views and to post any video evidence they may have.

PoV already posted: @twig- Eli Grey

@darkdrewlord, why did you log off 8 minutes after killing the OP?

My Pov

I'm the younger fella you can hear on the radio. I was across the map so my POV is what I heard from Skip. Someguy interrupts his cannibal rp, guy starts shooting unsuppressed (skips complains about it), and that Skip gets dropped outta nowhere.

Since @darkdrewlord was online, but didn't respond to the report he will be temp banned from the servers.

Hi,

I was the 'dreadful text rper' who killed you a NWAF. I recognize that it was a stupid thing to do regardless if you were insulting me or not, and more importantly it was against the rules. I take full responsibility for my actions and I accept whatever punishment the admins deem fit. Sorry for killing you. 

Edited by darkdrewlord

27 minutes ago, darkdrewlord said:

Hi,

I was the 'dreadful text rper' who killed you a NWAF. I recognize that it was a stupid thing to do regardless if you were insulting me or not, and more importantly it was against the rules. I take full responsibility for my actions and I accept whatever punishment the admins deem fit. Sorry for killing you. 

Thank you for coming forward with that but we still need a full POV of the situation. Please describe what exactly happened.

Also please answer Spartans question of why you logged out shortly afterwards.

I came up to the guy in the airfield as he described and we briefly spoke before I shot at some zeds nearby with my AK. I then proceeded to walk away while he insulted me for using a loud firearm. He followed me, attempting to insult my mother, then I shot him. I logged out about 10 min afterwards. I didn't intend to combat log, though I suppose what I did fit the description. I simply logged out cause I didn't feel like playing anymore at the time.

10 minutes ago, darkdrewlord said:

I came up to the guy in the airfield as he described and we briefly spoke before I shot at some zeds nearby with my AK. I then proceeded to walk away while he insulted me for using a loud firearm. He followed me, attempting to insult my mother, then I shot him. I logged out about 10 min afterwards. I didn't intend to combat log, though I suppose what I did fit the description. I simply logged out cause I didn't feel like playing anymore at the time.

Thank you very much. I removed your temporary ban. 

@Lyca - I hadn't anticipated @darkdrewlord to actually respond, I sent him a PM giving him my TeamSpeak address. If you could hold the verdict for a short time I would appreciate it. I'd like to see if we can discuss the events as I initially tried to do. I'll let you know what happens.

Edited by angry_skipper

15 hours ago, angry_skipper said:

@Lyca - I hadn't anticipated @darkdrewlord to actually respond, I sent him a PM giving him my TeamSpeak address. If you could hold the verdict for a short time I would appreciate it. I'd like to see if we can discuss the events as I initially tried to do. I'll let you know what happens.

We will hold off on a verdict for awhile while you two attempt to talk it out. Just let us know what you are doing as soon as you can.

@angry_skipper & @darkdrewlord Have you both talked yet? We are still holding off until you do. However we cant wait forever. Please get back to us as soon as you can and let us know if you would like to continue with the report.

@Ender@Lyca@Ark - Literally got sent this about 15 minutes ago - "I don't have TS, and I don't care to use it. I'm perfectly fine to just go ahead and accept my punishment, whatever it may be. You can let the admins know to just give their verdict. " that's the extent of the interaction I've had with him, other than giving him my teamspeak information. So, I guess move forward with the report.

Verdict:

@darkdrewlord [Comabt log/ Invalid kill]: Guilty

@darkdrewlord [NVFL/BadRP] Not guilty

Explanation:

In this situation Drew attracts a horde of zombies after killing one without a silenced weapon, this causes the OP to insult the intelligence of his character. The accused attempts to leave and the op follows behind before being shot for attempting to insult his mother. Shortly after Drake logs off without waiting for his time to run out.

Drew a lot of things could have gone better in this situation. For starters, you could have actually initiated had the insults the OP were throwing your way to much to handle. Then once he had complied you could have taken him somewhere secluded and taught him to watch his mouth. Instead, you simply kill him for throwing a few harsh words your way. Insults do not grant you kos rights, the only way KOS rights are obtained is when you characters life is threatened. As we can clearly see in the video evidence provided this did not happen. You had 9 logs of text within about 4 minutes, and while you were roleplaying the amount you did at the time does not warrant an invalid kill Roleplayed but a KOS.

Furthermore, you did not wait the required amount of time after performing a hostile act. While your act was not valid you are still required to wait out this thirty-minute timer regardless if you felt like you didn't want to play anymore. If you wanted to log off the only way to avoid breaking this rule was to contact your victim and ask for permission to log out. Seeing as this didn't happen you are guilty of combat logging. 

As for the claims of badRP and NVFL the staff team fails to see this. While the rp was minimal enough to warrant a KOS verdict it was not in anyway bad. As for nvfl it was a one on one situation we fail to see how this could be nvfl in any situation.

Outcome:

@darkdrewlord [Combat log/ Invalid kill-on sight]: Guilty - 7 Day ban + Banstrike

Verdict by Ark, @Eagle @Spartan