Server time: 2018-02-21, 16:51

Ruan

HoboDepot 2.0

some great news guys Hobo depot is coming back! 

what would yall like to see come from post lore wipe hobodepot?

any thing you don't want us to do.

i don't fucking know...

that's all... :) 

Lots. Of. Duct Tape.

oh god

A room dedicated to duct tape fetishes.

Don't get cheeky over some duct tape and then report it.

Hobo Code!!!

@neckrorazul needs to make a return.

14 minutes ago, Randle said:

Don't get cheeky over some duct tape and then report it.

i dont plan to,  i dont know about my friends though, but im only going to be here for a week or so... so im exited to see what happens

Nice! You guys still gonna use Duct Tape as payments?

I want you guys to be a serious type thing instead of doing the stupid duct tape stuff again. If you’re a legit trade co thing, that would work just fine in Stary. But the whole duct tape thing wouldn’t make any sense.

How about you just call it The Depot and not play as hobos trying to sell marshmallow launchers? We need a legit trading company, not a some what trolly hobo store.

Weird how the only people complaining in any way are the only group of people who messed with hobo depot pre-wipe.

2 hours ago, Wungus Bill said:

Weird how the only people complaining in any way are the only group of people who messed with hobo depot pre-wipe.

Are you trying to say that taking only duct tape is in any way realistic? 

Lmao dude, come on. If you can't take honest feedback, then stay in your own little safe space.

3 hours ago, Zero said:

How about you just call it The Depot and not play as hobos trying to sell marshmallow launchers? We need a legit trading company, not a some what trolly hobo store.

+1 to this.

well if you were tripen balls one day and you thought the only way to save the world is to collect 752 duct tape, then you maybe you would. to be honest i feel as if  have already gone back to pre lore. the only thing different is that we can use memes...

7 minutes ago, Ruan said:

well if you were tripen balls one day and you thought the only way to save the world is to collect 752 duct tape, then you maybe you would. to be honest i feel as if  have already gone back to pre lore. the only thing different is that we can use memes...

I mean, usually after the trip you realize what you were thinking was absolutely acoustic. 

Unless your brown acid trip lasts for the rest of your life, there’s no way taking only duct tape is realistic. 

How about you guys move on from that meme and try something serious for once.

Edited by Duster

well i did run kovars market for the beginning of the lore. i just want an area that people can come around and interact with a bunch of crazy people that wont  kill them. if you were at  the original Hobo depot  (with shopping in mined) you would have seen the good it brought to the server.

how is it any different then the guy in stary giving shit for free?    

There's also the glaring fact that by creating our own currency instead of trying to put some asinine, arbitrary trading system in place we became the richest people on the server. If we wanted to militarize so to speak we would have been by far the most well equipped group and we had 4-5 vehicles at any given time and even though we didn't we still had a monoply on the closest thing to currency dayzrp has seen. 

Listen, I think that if a guy can play a schizophrenia-induced cyborg from the year 2739 without any complaints, these guys can pull this off as a schizoprehnic, heroin-induced trip as hobos running a knock-off retail-store that pays and sells in anything they feel as necessary to survive.

Welcome home, boys. @Ruan @Wungus Bill

EDIT: Not once did I have a bad experience with the Hobo Depot ruining my RP. A huge majority of players used both Kovar's and Hobo Depot on a daily basis and never complained once as far as I'm aware. They stayed in character and played it serious the whole time, and as long as that's happening, that's perfectly alright with me.

We're definitely comfortable with the idea of crazy people in the apocalypse, so I think this isn't straying too far from the reality of "crazy."

Edited by Nathan Osbourne

I believe it would be better to do something a bit different. But that's just my opinion. 

I wouldn't do the duct tape again. I am not saying you can't play Hobo's again or trader... but I just wouldn't do the exact same thing with the duct tape.

Last lorewipe they did duct tape to make an ending for the their stories to escape by linking everything together to make cargo container boats, i'm sure they will not be doing the exact same  thing as that wouldn't make as much sense for the timing. I did enjoy the RP received from. Good luck with whatever you do man!

The great duct tape lord reigns over his tape kingdom

For the First time the Hobos Arrive it was fun, but the secont time it was Lame ass Fuck and now a 3 Time? Dont Like it but thats only my Opinion.