Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 08:38
Sign in to follow this  
HaZardouZPlayZ

Whitelist ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-20445/

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was completely fair but i wish to have another chance because i want to be in this community so i can make some new friends and roleplay

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I wish too have another chance because i know to take my time, pay more attention to the question posed, since they can be very oddly phrased, which caught me off guard and put me in this undesirable situation 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to achieve getting another chance to whitelist

What could you have done better?: I could have taken my time instead of rushing the questions posed

Edited by HaZardouZPlayZ

Hello,

Please follow the template found in this thread here, if your post isn't updated in 24 hours this appeal will be closed.

Thank You

Hello Hazordouz,

We have reviewed your appeal and your previous applications. We have decided to give you one additional final chance at the whitelist process. We can see from your applications, although you only got 8 wrong, several of them were in regards to the lore. We recommend you refresh yourself on the lore, and if you need any help, a staff member will gladly assist you if you come to our TeamSpeak and join the Waiting for Staff Help channel.

Outcome:
Appeal Accepted; Additional whitelist attempt granted.