Server time: 2018-04-22, 06:36

Cosmo

The People's Collective of Chernarus [PCC] [Strict Recruiting]

Just now, Mexi said:

The video in this feedback section might assist.

Okay, so there's some context. Thank you mexi!

5 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

So.. Elmo left a fantastic feedback to JimRP. It was well written and accurately explained his position on what transpired. So.. I feel that feedback was.. adequate.. to handle that particular situation.

You felt it nessacary to just..more or less randomly shitpost on the group thread to basically.. plus 1 elmo.. from staff feedback? Why? this topic is already being discussed since receiving in from elmo. I do no feel a 3 sentence low key flame was needed.

2 minutes ago, Joffrey said:

Why?

It is a group goal that is not being followed, therefore a post on your group thread. Anyway, my goal was to put your attention to it and since you now know about an issue you were unaware of before, I achieved my goal. Have a great day.

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

It is a group goal that is not being followed, therefore a post on your group thread. Anyway, my goal was to put your attention to it and since you now know about an issue you were unaware of before, I achieved my goal. Have a great day.

Oh, okay. Th- Thanks man. We'll re-evaluate our goal based on your feedback.

NGL this group is sick in my opinion, the way you all wear matching clothes and stuff and the event (before it went to shit) was great, even how C-Dog @Joffrey was RPing his injuries despite being in an active firefight. Really nice group guys :)

Keep up the good work gentlemen I have been enjoying the roleplay I have experienced with you all good shit. 

Edited by Infamous

Heyo my fellow comrades. Don't know hot the event went. MY internet has still been out and I dunno when it's getting turned back on.Hopefully real soon. Hope everything has been going good.

56 minutes ago, Wolfstorm23 said:

Heyo my fellow comrades. Don't know hot the event went. MY internet has still been out and I dunno when it's getting turned back on.Hopefully real soon. Hope everything has been going good.

Well comrade it s ok. Hope to se you soon

Welcome the potentially new addition to Stalin’s arsenal: @Mexi. May the ghost of Che watch over you.

Edited by Cosmo

14 minutes ago, Wolfstorm23 said:

Ello I have finally made it back

oh

A bit of feedback that I'd like to leave here (if you don't mind).

Myself and a friend went up to Lopatino castle to see what the commotion was about the CDF and a tent arrival. Hoping we'd be able to roleplay with any CDF remnants. We get there and see a guy running away with a bag. We end up at the tent and see no one there. We check the tent for traps ICly and what they left. We took nothing but went to head inside the castle to find anyone such as CDF or civilians. We are met with a 'Hey you! Did you take anything from this tent! Did you touch anything from this tent! Are you sure..." From one of the red berets (there were 3-4 people with berets, one including who was mentioned). We said no, we looked in the gift box and nothing is in it so don't bother checking. Before them going, "So you did touch it!" Which we replied we did not take anything though. After a few minutes, they left without saying another word after we mentioned a man with a backpack had ran away from the direction of the tent. Nothing else, pretty disappointed.

I then met another man, asking about becoming a citizen - decent roleplay. Wishing we kind of got to see him making the ID cards but he just took our photo and gave our ID card. 

4 hours ago, Faith said:

A bit of feedback that I'd like to leave here (if you don't mind).

Myself and a friend went up to Lopatino castle to see what the commotion was about the CDF and a tent arrival. Hoping we'd be able to roleplay with any CDF remnants. We get there and see a guy running away with a bag. We end up at the tent and see no one there. We check the tent for traps ICly and what they left. We took nothing but went to head inside the castle to find anyone such as CDF or civilians. We are met with a 'Hey you! Did you take anything from this tent! Did you touch anything from this tent! Are you sure..." From one of the red berets (there were 3-4 people with berets, one including who was mentioned). We said no, we looked in the gift box and nothing is in it so don't bother checking. Before them going, "So you did touch it!" Which we replied we did not take anything though. After a few minutes, they left without saying another word after we mentioned a man with a backpack had ran away from the direction of the tent. Nothing else, pretty disappointed.

I then met another man, asking about becoming a citizen - decent roleplay. Wishing we kind of got to see him making the ID cards but he just took our photo and gave our ID card. 

I do mind xd. Appreciate the feedback though. I'll have a chat with the guys involved.

Edited by Everybody Hates Banks

I love these guys, please don't give up on this group. 

Welcome @InnKinn, may the Red Gods bless you comrade!

Thanks @G19 and @Cosmo! Hope I do the Red God's proud!

My comrades. I hoped you played this song before you read this trust me in makes everything better. Kent leewood AKA smiley Died on 12/23/2017. That sadly marks my leaving of this group. As I IC'ly have no more ties and had a back up character already ready. Running with you guys as been probably one of my favorite times with you all however this is my cheezy goodbye. Honestly you guys are some of the chillest fuckers I have ever met plus PVP skills have slightly improved since being with you guys. Much love and hope the Collective prospers for many more days to come. Good luck and may Stalin guide your blades into the hearts of the dogs of capitalism.

18 minutes ago, Wolfstorm23 said:

My comrades. I hoped you played this song before you read this trust me in makes everything better. Kent leewood AKA smiley Died on 12/23/2017. That sadly marks my leaving of this group. As I IC'ly have no more ties and had a back up character already ready. Running with you guys as been probably one of my favorite times with you all however this is my cheezy goodbye. Honestly you guys are some of the chillest fuckers I have ever met plus PVP skills have slightly improved since being with you guys. Much love and hope the Collective prospers for many more days to come. Good luck and may Stalin guide your blades into the hearts of the dogs of capitalism.

Well goodbye it was fun running around with you. Hope that you will find peace with your new character (we will revenge you) 

Relaterad bild

3 hours ago, Wolfstorm23 said:

Even though I don't know you that well, I will miss you. o7

12 hours ago, InnKinn said:

Thanks @G19 and @Cosmo! Hope I do the Red God's proud!

You've been doing a good job so far. o7

On 12/16/2017 at 12:47 PM, Whitename said:

NGL this group is sick in my opinion, the way you all wear matching clothes and stuff and the event (before it went to shit) was great, even how C-Dog @Joffrey was RPing his injuries despite being in an active firefight. Really nice group guys :)

Thanks babe, I really appreciate it. I worked hard on it.

My boy @InnKinn joined the group? You better treat him well @G19, or Aegis Human Resources will have to have a word with you.