Server time: 2018-07-19, 07:56 WE ARE RECRUITING

kylevaters

Looking for an active group to play with!

Hello I'm looking for an active group of players to play with. I don't think many people look at the "looking for group" thread so I'm going to make a post here.

IGN: Kyle Vaters

English skills: Fluent (But I have a Newfoundland accent)

Timezone: UTC -3:30

DayZ Mod Experience: 1,100+ hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: 200 hours

Roleplaying Experience: I have played a lot of Arma 2 Island life RP, and Arma 3. I have also played some arma 2 DayZ rp.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Sniper, Overwatch, Looter, Stalker

Have you been in any clan/group previously: None

Additional notes: Looking for any type of group (I don't mind banditing) but what best fits me is a strict military like group.

Best way to contact you: Message me on steam. Or send me a message in mail. http://steamcommunity.com/id/kyle2553/

Backstory: Public Character https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-3417/
Edited by kylevaters

Uhm have you tried posting in Looking for a group? We already have a thread for this stuff.

2 minutes ago, Rory said:

Uhm have you tried posting in Looking for a group? We already have a thread for this stuff.

I have... I also mentioned that in the post.

1 minute ago, kylevaters said:

I have... I also mentioned that in the post.

Right but the point of the LFG thread is that people don't constantly make new threads about it. That's why we have megathreads too. 

No need for another thread, just post here if you are looking for a group to play with or contact the groups themselves by sending the leader a PM.

closed.