Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 16:48 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 3 hours, 11 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Speck

Safe Haven, Mogilevka

Recommended Posts

*James presses down on the PTT button*

 

"Greetings... I am a doctor, and I am alive and well"

*Pause for 5 Seconds*

"I have a base camp in Mogilevka, in the Southern Part of this land"

*Pause for 3 Seconds*

"I am looking for volunteers to aid me in my humble mission to assist the injured, hungry, or scared"

*Pause for 5 Seconds*

"If interested, come to the lone standing house in the South of the town. I will lay down my arms. This is not a trick. I am here to help"

*Pause for 5 Seconds, then Sighs*

"All this world needs is a little bit of humanity"

 

*James finally lets go of the PTT*

 

Share this post


Link to post

*He sits down and lights a cigar before pushing down the PTT. A man with a eastern European accent can be heard*

"Hello Tovarisch this Alexander of the People's Collective. *he tokes on the cigar* We can offer you solitude inside the city of Chernogorsk. We can offer security as long as you promise the betterment of the peoples of Chernarus. If you accept this offer my sir, you have gained may a ally, if you wish to turn it down so be it.

*he breathes out a puff of smoke*

We wish you the best and we hope you contact us shortly.

*He releases the PTT and finishes his cigar* 

Share this post


Link to post

*James eagerly grabs his radio and hits the PTT. He catches his breath before talking"

 

"Yes, yes, hello. I am near your city. If you can meet with me, I believe we can work something out"

*Scrambles into his bag to grab a small book with notes in it*

"I can provide you with food, with water, and with help. I mean no harm. I will lay down my arms to prove this"

*Pause for five to seven seconds*

"I am in the South of Mogilevka, just north of Chernogorsk. By a tan house, you will see my abode. Visitors always welcomes"

*James releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Alexander upon hearing this transmission gets slightly excited*

I can head to you now mr. man. Mogilevka you wish to meet? perhaps we can settle some kind of cooperation? there will be no need to lay your arms down. Give us a time and we will head to you."

*He lights up a cigar, and turns the bus on, releasing the PTT*

 

Share this post


Link to post

*James presses the PTT*

 

"Excellent, just south of the town is a tan house. I will be waiting inside. My name is James, I feel as I should tell you to alleviate suspicion." 

 

*James smiles and releases the PTT* 

Share this post


Link to post

*Alexander pushes the PTT down*

"Da tovarisch we will be heading to you shortly be on the look out for a bus. Perhaps then we can discuss terms of you moving to our safe haven?"

*He lets go of the PTT hopefully*

Share this post


Link to post

*James pushes down the PTT*

"Sounds like a plan to me. I'll keep my eyes peeled."

*James lets out a sigh of relief, and smiles*

Share this post


Link to post

*He responds on the radio*

"Hello Tovarisch we are making our way now. A little issue has slowed us down do not worry we will be there soon."

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*James presses down on the button*

"Now worries. I will still be here waiting"

*James releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post

*James lighly presses on the PTT Button*

"To anyone listening, I am very tired and require a rest. When I wake, I will initiate re-broadcasting."

*Light Pause*

"To those who I have been in direct communication with, my deepest apologies; the running and carrying of equipment has tired me out greatly!"

*Laughs, then begins to talk again*

"When I awake in a few hours, I will begin my lines of communication. Until then, good luck to all that are listening, and stay safe out there."

*James yawns and lets go of the PTT Button as he says good night*

Share this post


Link to post

*He quickly attempts to reply*

No no sir we have arrived now sir. If you hear this we believe we are outside your home.

*He releases PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*James scrambles for his raido, and presses the PTT*

"My apologies, I needed to make a quick run for some fire wood, and I seemed to have taken a bit of the nap in the mean time."

*Pause for 3 seconds*

"If you are nearby still, I believe I could still meet with you."

*James releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

* Wade nervously presses on the PTT Button*
"H-h-hey there, my name is Wade, and I am an EMT.  A-a-a-re you sssstill in M-m-
mogilevka?  I have been looking for a place to go and help.
H-h-hello?"


*Wade releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...