Server time: 2018-02-25, 21:49

Levi Ackerman

Levi Sylveen's Journal.

Notice this is a WIP and took me like 10 minutes. Don't expect anything great besides I was tired of putting it on my Background. 

November 1st, 2017: 
I've watched the world collapse around me, people get executed, eaten, held hostage among many other things. I've been losing hope that anything is really worth it anymore. The things I've been working for in the recent weeks have been if you may silly and a waste of time. I wish I could've seen my foolishness sooner but I didn't and now I have to pay for what I and my now dead friend's actions have brought upon me. I really wish this could've gone differently. If I could I'd go back to when I hadn't met anyone I know now. Except for a few that I'd rather not mention. 
I also met Mikhail Volkov. Last time I spoke the lad was when I was in a gunfight in the main tower in Cherno. I hope he stays safe. He has saved me so many fucking times. 
After I finish this battle with the "Muslims" and "King of Svet and Severo" I will abandon the Queen and move on. Something I'd never thought I think much less write down in my little journal. 
I should've made this journal sooner. I may have seen this coming. Anyway, today we got shot up including me. I've woken up near where I got shot and I plan on heading back to the Queen to stay by her side even if she doesn't really want it. Once I finish this fight. I hope I can bring myself to leave......what am I thinking writing this down. Nobody cares anyway. 

I've been awake for about 2-3 hours now. I've been robbed by someone I believe to be a member of the K Brothers. I'm such a fool.. next time I'll be the one robbing him. 
He also took Matt's car, I'll keep this a secret for now. I'll be writing down my plan. 

(Audio log) Levi: Who are you? 
Unknown: The Devil himself. 
Levi: The Devil? I see have you come to claim my soul? 
Unknown: *Sadistic laughter* I've come to claim more than your soul. 
*Gunshots* 

-Static- 

11/2/2017. Late night. 

(Audio log 2) *Zombies screaming and weird meat sounds as if someone is being eaten* 
*You can hear the faint sound of a gun being loaded before you hear a loud bang and then a sudden thud* 
-Static- 

11/7/2017 

I've shot IV with a FAL. The queen...

*Down his face ran tears*
She is dead. I'll be killing everyone. Every single last one of them. Those fucking pieces of human trash. I'll slay every last one of them. I'll make violin strings out of their guts and ill use their fat to make bars of soup. 
*His voice grew unsteady* I should've forced her to go with him *He slammed the table causing it to collapse* 
I'll kill them all everyone! Ivel! I can't I can't do this anymore I just can't. This is all our fault and theirs! I could've me and Brandon. We fucked up. She would be alive right now. 
*He grabbed his bag, AK101, and a couple spare mags then screamed* 
Quinn...*He wiped the tears from his eyes*

I'll kill them all. Torture them, eat them, I'll fucking kill their families.

*The crying slowly became lower and lower and eventually it faded away* 

Funeral is today. I'll be watching. Most likely through a scope. For some reason from what I heard on the Radio this all seems like some game. It's like we are all being manipulated. 
*He dozed off into thought for a moment* 
NO! DON'T TELL ME THIS IS... She 
*Tears streamed out of his widened eyes and flowed down his cheeks as he faced the camera* 
You can't be serious... Fuck I'll have to show up to find out if this has been. 
*He went silent, faced the camera and turned it off.*

Edited by Levi Ackerman

Date: 11/8/2017.

(Audio log)

I'm currently checking out the NWAF. I hope I can find something like a scope so that I can keep an eye on the funeral. Though I do want to watch in person instead of through a scope.

*The log went silent for 5 minutes besides the sound of running and infected moans* 

I'm currently being chased by infected. The fast ones too!  Piece of shit almost got a bite off me. 

*His breathing sounded rather strange even if he was running*

Anyways I know that if I go in person I'll be going in disguise. Something that'll convince them. Maybe I'll dress up as Ivel? I do look like him if I wear this hoodie and such. I'll keep this log update till I die. Not like anyone will hear it. Heh.

*End of audio*

Edited by Levi Ackerman
Coloring. <3

(Unfinished)

Date: 11/8/2017

(Voice log)

*Levi picked up the recorder and pressed record being mindful that he had Ivel pointing a FNX to the back of his head.

*Ivel spoke with a voice of concern*

Ivel: What do you plan on doing Levi?

* He spoke with a voice that was filled with anger and sadness a mix of the two.*

Levi: I.. I'll kill them all. Every last one of them.

*Ivel moved the gun further away from Levi's head* 

Ivel: Don't you think she'd want you to live? Not die because you were angry about her death? Don't be a fool Levi. At least say stright up that you loved her!

*Levi turned around and faced Ivel his face a bright hue of red from anger and slight embarrassment*

Your right. But it doesn't matter anymore. Shes dead Ivel. The only thing I can see myself doing is killing them all. All of the Black Fangs, every single one of them. I'll kill them! 

*Ivel lowered the gun putting it into his holster.*

Ivel: Levi! You can't you know that. Quinn wouldn't have wanted that. I'm not saying that you should be a slave but neither am I saying that you should try to kill them all. Like I read in your book. "A slave obeys. A man chooses."

You've got the perfect chance to be a man not a slave and your not taking it. Listen to what Matthew said and to what Everest said.

*The log cuts out*

Edited by Levi Ackerman

Date: 11/8/2017, Late into the day.

*The sound of yelling filled the room once again*

I don't care I wanna go!

Ivel: You know this sounds like a utter trap right? 

I can't. Even if this is a trap I can't stay away from her anymore. I don't care if she's dead or alive or if it'll put my life in danger!

*Ivel sighed and spoke softly.*

Ivel: I won't lie If I were to you I would go too. I'll let you go.

*Levi sighed some tears falling out of his eyes* She shouldn't have died. But if this is a trap.. I wanna forgive her if this a trap...

Ivel: If this is a trap then she was collaborating with them. You idiot. You'll die if you go. Even worse it'll mean she is a traitor. You think Ken doesn't wanna go to this funeral? Though I don't know if he will, I think he knows that this is the most sketchy fucking situation ever.

*Ivel walked over to Levi and embraced him* Ivel: It's okay... Let it all out.. *Levi's tears began to run in a continuous stream*

Thank you... Ivel at least I have you to talk to about my pain.

*The audio log ends*

Edited by Levi Ackerman

(Unfinished)

Currently it is 11:21 and I am running from Severograd to Kabanino. Anyways getting to the point. On my way here I ran into a young fellow who was running away from wolves. He screamed for help at the top of his lungs so I did the right thing and murdered the wolves with my 74.

*He sighed deeply and continued to talk*

Anyway the young lad whose name I later learned was Anton fell on the floor right after I shot the wolves and began to plea for his life. 

I walked over to Anton and looked down at him extending my hand. He took it but still continued to plea for his life. I glared at the lad for about five minutes before asking him why he was so damn scared of the man that had just saved him from wolves.

(Time for a break)

Edited by Levi Ackerman

11/11/2017. 

I just woke up. Dried and undry tears on my cheeks. I'll be heading to... I don't know. The tears won't stop. They wouldn't stop last night either.

*He burst into laughter his eyes wide as day.*

I'm freezing... this rain. It's cold... 

*He walked in the rain letting it mix with his tears as he walked itto the rain towards the south*

I'm sorry. What I did was wrong.. I'm really sorry. Accept my apology please, I can't live without your acceptance.. of mu apology.

Not anymore. I want it please.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         *The sound of a mag being loaded into an FNX, Followed by gunshots and infected swarming*

*The log cuts out.*

Edited by Levi Ackerman

(Unfinished 95% finished*)

Date: 11/8/2017

(Voice log)

*Levi picked up the recorder and pressed record being mindful that he had Ivel pointing a FNX to the back of his head.

*Ivel spoke with a voice of concern*

Ivel: What do you plan on doing Levi?

* He spoke with a voice that was filled with anger and sadness a mix of the two.*

Levi: I.. I'll kill them all. Every last one of them.

*Ivel moved the gun further away from Levi's head* 

Ivel: Don't you think she'd want you to live? Not die because you were angry about her death? Don't be a fool Levi. At least say stright up that you loved her!

*Levi turned around and faced Ivel his face a bright hue of red from anger and slight embarrassment*

Your right. But it doesn't matter anymore. Shes dead Ivel. The only thing I can see myself doing is killing them all. All of the Black Fangs, every single one of them. I'll kill them! 

Ivel lowered the gun*

Ivel: Levi! You can't you know that. Quinn wouldn't have wanted that. I'm not saying that you should be a slave but neither am I saying that you should try to kill them all. Like I read in your book. "A slave obeys. A man chooses."

You've got the perfect chance to be a man not a slave and your not taking it. Listen to what Matthew said. Do it for you not for anyone else

*Ivel walked out into the room into the rain outside.*

He's correct...

*The video ended after Levi walked over an stopped the recording.*

Edited by Levi Ackerman
Fixing errors. Adding content.

(Video. Title: Kill them all.)

Apparently Brandon and a few others are going to kill Quinn. Even Ken is on board with killing her because she isn't who she used to be.

*He paused for a moment and sniffled* 

I don't understand. Why put so much time and effort into protecting her if your going to kill her if she isn't what you thought she would be after she hung out with a few fucked up people. 

I understand if they'd be angry but....

*He yelled into the camera, tears running down his cheeks*

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER BECAUSE OF IT. SHE IS HER OWN FUCKING PERSON. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER EVEN IF SHE IS A FUCKING MONSTER IN YOUR EYES. 

*He turned his back to the camera and walked a few meters away*

I'll betray them. I'll kill them all even If I have to die to do this. I don't care. I'll protect her at all costs. She doesn't deserve this. I thought Ken and Brandon were great people ... I was obviously wrong, very fucking wrong.

*He loaded bullets into his AK101 magazine  and wiped the tears from his eyes*

I don't like what she's become. But I wouldn't kill her. Not her, not anybody...

*The video repeats.*

Edited by Levi Ackerman

11/14/17

Video log: Combat in Cherno.

(Unfinished AF. Also a concept not final at all.)

"Im taking fire. From about 300 meters away. " 

*A few minutes pass with only the sound of men yelling and gunshots to be heard.*

Unknown leader: Levi! Rush into that building. 

*Levi ran out into the road and unloaded into the apartment building from top to button before getting shot by a FAL.*

Unknown: Levi! 

*A unknown man ran into the road,injected him with morphine and dragged him to safety while covering his head to protect himself from gunfire*

Unknown: "Fall back! Fall back! We fight in Chap! "

*The unknown grabbed the camera and slung Levi over his shoulder, he ran off into the woods blood dripping onto the floor*

The video suddenly becomes blank. But upon further search you find the next one.

Edited by Levi Ackerman

*Levi woke up in a cold white room an attempted to sit up but he was struck by a sharp pain on his side.*

F-fuck. *He groaned in pain as he went back to how he was before.*

Where am I. *He'd ask as he looked down at his feet which faced the middle of the room where the camera stood. At that moment a group of 5 soldiers walked into the room. They all wore (TBD) uniforms and wore helmets except for one who wore a (TBD) Beret. 

Beret:  Levi *The man called with his piercing voice.*

*Levi stared the man straight in the eyes, his eyes becoming wide with anger and shock.* "Simon?" You can't be..."

*Levi quickly pulled an FN-FNX from his left pocket holster and aimed it at Simon's head.* 

Simon: But I am... You know you don't have the balls to pull that trigger.

*The soldiers in the room raised their weapons and aimed them at Levi.* 

Simon: "How's Catherine?" He let out small chuckle.

She's dead. You fucking shit! 

*Simon turned his back to Levi and gestured to the soldiers to leave the room turned back to Levi*

Simon: I doubt it. She's somewhere out there! She is a strong woman. Smart too. She wouldn't die, not this fast.

*Simon took a deep breath and walked over to the door while speaking*

Simon: "Quit being a fool. We are always watching you. Stop it with the show for that Quinn girl. 

I doubt she cares about you. I think you know that deep inside. You just refuse to accept it. "

She... isn't like that.

*He walked out the door and locked it.*

Levi falls asleep a few minutes later

Edited by Levi Ackerman

*Levi reached for his  voice recorder and hit start*

"Where am I?" A forest...? "I need to make friends soon. I won't live to see this through if I don't. 

*He hit stop and tucked the recorder into his vest*

*Video recording* 

11/15/2017 

4:24 AM.

*Ivel grabbed Levi putting a knife to his throat.*

Ivel:  "I see you made it out alive somehow Levi."

Hello IV...

Ivel: This Quinn girl.. Who's she with? What group."

*Levi sighed sadly*

"Same as when you met her. Brandon want's to kill her we can't let that happen alright?"

Ivel: Sure , But what will you do? Will you help save her from herself or what? I mean you gotta do something.

*He chuckled and let go of Levi.*

I'll help as best I can. Like Simon said she most likely doesn't give a damn about me or you. I'll see if I can make allies with some groups. I doubt it'll work but who knows.

Ivel: Okay time to get on the Radio.

Edited by Levi Ackerman

*Levi clicked the record button on his camera and stepped back a few meters before beginning to talk*

Wow. I just had a talk with... someone. I see it clearly, All of it every bit of it has come full circle. I've felt alone this whole time. Memories are the only thing keeping me going. Because I know they would have wanted me to keep going instead of dwelling on the past. 

*Small tears began to from in his eyes before they came pouring down his cheeks*

Has this all been a waste? No It's been a learning experience. I've been foolish. I've been smart but above all else I have been...living a lie. 

I'll make the decisions now. I'm tired of taking orders from everyone. I'm so fucking done. 

*He slowly stood up pressed the stop button and walked out of the room after packing up the equipment* 

*Levi picked up his radio and pressed down on the PTT*

"We've made contact with quite a few people. Including one named Finn... He's a nice fellow I'd like to do business with him sooner or later."

*Levi yawned and looked around the room which was dark* 

"Anyway I keep waking up every 2-4 hours and it's.. not bad but it isn't good either." 

*He let go of the PTT*

*Levi pressed down on the recorder* 

"Well.. I've just woken up after getting knocked out by Quinn, robed then knocked into a coma." 

*He paused and thought* 

I'm fine though It's alright. 

*He paused the recording*

Edited by Levi Ackerman

*Levi walked over to his recorder and pressed record*

"Well I've seen somethings... weird..fucked up things recently. I won't go into detail but erm. Quinn is a bit... let's just say she is having "issues".

*He looked over at his UMP*  It's been 48 hours since I've last slept. I can't sleep though. THEY are watching. I have nowhere I can hide. Why are they tracking me though? When did it begin..how much do they know?

*His widened with fear as he had heard the sound of a door opening behind him, dropping the whiteboard he rushed to his UMP in the corner of the room and aimed at the doorway*

*The door opened up reavealing a group of soldiers*

Solder 1 : Put your hands up!

*The room was filled with the sound of gunshots, the video becomes mostly static besides a man walking over to the camera and stopping the recording.*

Edited by Levi Ackerman

*Levi reached for his camera, leaning onto his wound he managed to press the start button. He spoke in a tone that indicated he was in severe pain*

"H-hello listener. If you're listening to this well... I don't know I'm dead or somewhere far far away. Anyway, I'll ignore that fact for the time being.

*Levi crawled over to the wall bringing the camera with him and reclined against the wall.*

"Anyway, I've been presented with a question, one that I don't wanna answer. This particular question has to do with love. Here it is"

*He placed a blank piece of paper in front of the camera and began to write with his index finger with what appeared to be blood, he covered the text and made underlined every single word before revealing the question.*

"Is It Love If I Take You, Or Is It Love If I Set You Free?"

"What is the answer to this question... I really want to know. Does life have to be this unfair, nobody to ask at all? Nobody to look up to... not yet at least. 

*Levi laughed in a creepy way and wrote something else on the paper again using blood*

WHYDOYOUINSIST?

WHO EXACTLY, RESIDES IN ME?

HOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORKHOWDOESITWORK?

*His hand slowly became motionless on the sheet of paper and blood continued to seep into the paper making it harder and harder to read.*

*A few minutes later he lifted his hand up weakly and used the tip of his blood covered index finger to write before it went motionless again, his breathing that could normally be heard in the back of the recording suddenly stopping*

"Is It Love If I Take You, Or Is It Love If I Set You Free?"

*The video continues without changing for another 30 minutes before it fell onto the hard floor cracking the lens and stopping the recording*

Edited by Levi Ackerman