Meme

S1- Bad RP/Gear RP

Server and location:  S1- Svetlojarsk dock

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  20:00

Your in game name:  Caden Wallner

Names of allies involved:  n/a

Name of suspect/s: Jonny Jackson ´s guys  Kelsey Brothers Ltd

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1189206248 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1189206440

Detailed description of the events: So, I logged on to S1 in Svetlo, I ran around for a while not meeting anyone. I then decide to make my way down to the harbor to either find anyone or anything (supplies) and people I find. I ran into 4 people. They do the normal "how you doing", "whats your name" and such. I give them answers and they then ask me if I know Quinn. I say I do know her. They then decide to drop an initiation on me, I comply and gets moved into a warehouse were they then tie me up. I try to talk to them but in return I got told to shut the fuck up... after that one guy takes my radio and that is the start of an around 5 min long gear RP session were they do nothing else then just juicing over gear, they put a sack on my head and strips me down naked. All of that in complete silence. 
When they have sorted their gear out they untie me and tell me to run and don´t come back.
So I ran.

I usually don't file reports against people, I prefer to talk it out instead. But this time there is nothing to talk about. I would have gone more and better RP if I ran into a forest and RPd with a rock and a tree. Considering there were 4 of you guys lest anyone should have had anything to say. But no there was way too much focus on gear and way too little focus on RP.
And the fact that I got told to shut the fuck up doesn´t make it any better.

Edit:   after now about 1h later have killed one up the suspects using my killrights (time 21:28) ish
Jonny Jackson was AFK during this situation. But he was the only name I got. So I would like to make it clear that this is not a report against Jonny Jackson, it is against 4 of his guys. 

Edited by Gowbe

Hey buddy, I'd like to come discuss this on TS, considering you tagged me.

POV Julian Friedhold- So basically we had some more RP planned however, @Spanners was having his tea (which I did not know about) hence why a lack of RP. I sincerely apologize. I would like you to join our ts so we can discuss how to take this further. @Gowbe

Edited by Senore Dogg

Kill logs:

Spoiler

21:29:10 | Player "Ramsey Carson"(id=) has been killed by player "Caden Wallner"(id=)

Hit logs:

Spoiler

21:29:10 | "Caden Wallner(uid=) SHOT Ramsey Carson(uid=) by ShotgunMp133 into Head."
21:29:10 | "Caden Wallner(uid=) SHOT Ramsey Carson(uid=) by ShotgunMp133 into Head."

Chat logs:

Spoiler

20:05:47 | Chat("Caden Wallner"(id=)): *his left arm is cut off by the elbow*
20:09:27 | Chat("Josh Edwards."(id=)): *Checks the man for a radio.* // do I find one?
20:09:32 | Chat("Caden Wallner"(id=)): //yes
20:09:46 | Chat("Josh Edwards."(id=)): *Takes it away from him before throwing it to the ground and stomping on it.

Connection logs:

Spoiler

19:31:47 | Player "Caden Wallner" is connected (id=)
21:00:06 | Player "Caden Wallner"(id=) has been disconnected
21:00:18 | Player "Caden Wallner" is connected (id=)

19:29:10 | Player "Ramsey Carson" is connected (id=)
20:02:06 | Player "Ramsey Carson"(id=) has been disconnected
20:03:33 | Player "Ramsey Carson" is connected (id=)
20:14:51 | Player "Ramsey Carson"(id=) has been disconnected
20:16:12 | Player "Ramsey Carson" is connected (id=)
21:33:24 | Player "Ramsey Carson"(id=) has been disconnected

18:57:16 | Player "Jonny Jackson" is connected (id=)
21:33:40 | Player "Jonny Jackson"(id=) has been disconnected

18:01:05 | Player "Julian Friedhol" is connected (id=)
19:50:23 | Player "Julian Friedhol"(id=) has been disconnected
19:50:32 | Player "Julian Friedhol" is connected (id=)
20:15:44 | Player "Julian Friedhol"(id=) has been disconnected
20:15:52 | Player "Julian Friedhol" is connected (id=)
21:19:59 | Player "Julian Friedhol"(id=) has been disconnected
21:21:54 | Player "Julian Friedhol" is connected (id=)
21:31:59 | Player "Julian Friedhol"(id=) has been disconnected

18:33:14 | Player "Josh Edwards." is connected (id=)
21:08:53 | Player "Josh Edwards."(id=) has been disconnected

Calling in Ramsey Carson - @JonnyBain and Josh Edwards - @SlyKestrel to post their POV

@Spanners while we do encourage you to sort this out via TeamSpeak you are still required to post a  detailed POV.

My Pov: I was AFK in a bush for 15 minutes while this happened.

My POV: We encountered him at the docks, I called it out in teamspeak ICly and didn’t think much of it after, @Senore Dogg went and spoke to him while I just walked around on the docs, that’s when I heard we were initiating on him so I went back and we initiated, We brought him inside the building next to us and we talked to him at first, I would like to clear up that when we stripped you naked it was because we were exchanging clothing items with you, you had full clothing when you left the building. but anyway I would like to apologise for the lack of RP after we initially talked to you, I strongly advise you to come on teamspeak tomorrow and we can all talk, Like I said I’m sorry for the lack of RP but I promise you we weren’t gear rping.

I apologise for this but please come talk to us in teamspeak.

I did talk with @Spanners. We are cool he was indeed  AFK and not a part of the situation. Yes, we could talk about this over TS. But it won´t change the fact that there was a 5 min ish gap of no RP what so ever when you guys did indeed do the definition of gear RP what did you think most of during the robbery.
Was it 1. To interact with the guy you are robbing.                           
  Or was it 
 2.  the clothes and supplies he was carrying. 
I would like to advise you if you get in similar situations in the future 
1. do not tell the hostage to shut up if not absolutely necessary
2. Use emotes to at least give something to RP about 
3. It's not hard to talk. Give it a try. Almost any RP is better than no RP                                                                                                                                                                             
 And I'm gonna be honest with you, we can talk about this but it won´t change my mind about this report. 

Edited by Gowbe

@Senore Dogg & @SlyKestrel Can you please give us the names of the other two shown in the screenshots.

Onion here, I'm the guy with the mask on.

I was outside of the docks, one of the guys I was with was talking with you. You were initiated on by him. I traded pants with you whilst you were tied up as mine were ruined, I took nothing else from you.

I'm sorry you felt like there was a lack of RP, but I strongly believe that there was some very decent RP before the initiation. That being said I will be sure to use emotes in future.

However I feel your time frame of '5 minutes' is strongly exaggerated - there was a maximum of a minute of silence that I was aware of, whilst we filled your backpack with food, and exchanged clothing with you.

Again, I do apologize if you felt there was poor RP here.

Also it’s funny how you took screenshots of the grand total of what 5 seconds you were in that state, and yes as Onion Ring said, you have grossly exaggerated the time, there was about 1 minute of silence and that’s because we were putting food in your bag, and yes I strongly agree that there was some good RP before and After this 1 minute gap of RP which I’m sorry about.

also he said “Did I tell you to speak” while we moved you inside the building where we talked and RP’d.

also how did you shoot @JonnyBain with a shotgun when you have 1 hand?

10 hours ago, OnionRingOfDoom said:

However I feel your time frame of '5 minutes' is strongly exaggerated - there was a maximum of a minute of silence that I was aware of, whilst we filled your backpack with food, and exchanged clothing with you.

So to put this straight.
I emoted this "20:05:47 | Chat("Caden Wallner"(id=)): *his left arm is cut off by the elbow*"  when I entered the warehouse. The ST is at that moment 20:05:47.
I got a short response to that. When I then tried to talk I got told to shut up.
Then there is a gap of no RP for a few minutes until this he takes my radio at 
20:09:46 ST. 
Then there is another gap of no Rp for yet another 7 min.
This screenshot is taken about half a minute (ish) before I got released http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1189207311 the ST by then is
20:17
So I would like to say that your claim that the lack of RP lasted for just a minute is total BS.
During the time in the warehouse 
20:05:47-20:17 the only RP I got was from one guy who asked me if I had any ties/ part of any group. And that RP lasted for about 20s 
So I got about 20s  of RP during the 11min In the warehouse. 
So please enlight me how that is "
strongly exaggerated"?

I'm afraid I would have to disagree with the above, you're telling me that it took 3 guys 11 minutes of silence and complete concentration to exchange clothes with you? I mean I understand, @SlyKestrel is a simple man, but I trust in his abilities to organize his inventory within a mi

You were in the Kelsey Brothers docks and were caught snooping around. We held you up, explained that to you, and took as Johny calls it 'Tax Deductible Expense'.

I'm happy to discuss this in TS with you today at any time.

EDIT: And the Cut Above The Elbow statement, was actually something you said within the first few seconds of meeting your character. As I remember us all gathered outside on the docks asking you what your name is and exchanging pleasantries for a few minutes and asking you about your stump, before sticking you up. Sorry bud, I'd like to see video evidence to back up your statements, because this, in my opinion, is grossly exaggerated. 

Edited by OnionRingOfDoom

2 hours ago, OnionRingOfDoom said:

EDIT: And the Cut Above The Elbow statement, was actually something you said within the first few seconds of meeting your character. As I remember us all gathered outside on the docks asking you what your name is and exchanging pleasantries for a few minutes and asking you about your stump, before sticking you up. Sorry bud, I'd like to see video evidence to back up your statements, because this, in my opinion, is grossly exaggerated. 

Okey, I want to make this clear to you. I don´t want this to be words vs words but you are currently lying in a report...
I met you guys on the dock yes. But I forgot to emote the missing arm. I emoted it when we entered the warehouse and I already was tied up. So cut the lies, please. When I did emote it (It one guy I don´t know who asked what had happened with my arm and that took him about a maximum of 10 sec. 
So basically everything you just said is a total BS lie in an effort to save your ass.

8 hours ago, SlyKestrel said:

also how did you shoot @JonnyBain with a shotgun when you have 1 hand?

Well. It was a one-shot kill. Something that isn´t impossible to do. With all the super soldiers and just straight up ridiculous things people do on the server, a man using one and a half arm to fire a shotgun would be within the limits of what you can do. 
81941952.gif

As I am reading your statements I do not longer believe that this can be negotiated through TS due to your lies. 
What I saw and experienced won´t change even if you talk to me. The damage is done. I experienced the worst "RP" Iv had for the past year and no worlds or lies will change that.

7 minutes ago, Gowbe said:

Well. It was a one-shot kill. Something that isn´t impossible to do. With all the super soldiers and just straight up ridiculous things people do on the server, a man using one and a half arm to fire a shotgun would be within the limits of what you can do. 

So because others do this you think it's Okay for you to do it? k 

8 minutes ago, Gowbe said:

As I am reading your statements I do not longer believe that this can be negotiated through TS due to your lies. 

I don't think this can be negotiated either since as you are severely exaggerating the truth and bending it to your will, You say we are lying but the only person I see lying in this Post is yourself, Stop being salty that you lost your Weapons and we had a 1 Minute Gap between talking and tell it how it is. But the Diplomat in me tells me that you could still talk this out in Teamspeak. And Don't even lie and say we told you not to speak, we told you to shut up while we were taking you inside of the building, no offence mate but you didn't give us much in the way to talk about either, Don't call us out on Bad RP when you just admitted to having bad RP because other people have bad RP thanks.

Also Im REALLY Curious about how you Identified Jonny, From how I heard it you just walked up to him and pulse checked him before shooting him with a shotgun? RP much.

12 minutes ago, SlyKestrel said:

So because others do this you think it's Okay for you to do it? k 

Well, it's not too hard shooting one handed. So yes its.

4 minutes ago, SlyKestrel said:

Also Im REALLY Curious about how you Identified Jonny, From how I heard it you just walked up to him and pulse checked him before shooting him with a shotgun? RP much.

Well. I did not pulse check. Not hard to identify when literally wearing the exact same clothing and talked in the same way as when you guys released me. He said one line which I can't remember 100% but it was something along the lines of "hi, how you doin?"  and that was enough for me to b 100% sure.

And why would I be salty over the loss of a Winchester So once again cut the lies.  Iv been around for a while and I can't remember the last time I reported someone so I cant see why I would risk it and post a false report just because I lost one Winchester. I made this report because you guys provided extremely poor "RP" and only cared about the gear. 
I assume the reason you guys initiated on me was because of my ties with Quinn and right after you found out I knew here the initiation dropped. But once again after the initiation, the RP died and only a few word were ever spoken. 
To prevent this just escalating into a word vs word I will only answer questions from staff members.

@Gowbe I sincerely apologize directly for the lack of RP flowing, this is due to me expecting Spanners to come over (As he was leader) and take over the situation. This did not happen because, unbeknownst to me, he was AFK (not his fault) therefore there was a lack of RP flow however this could of been avoided if you had RP'ed more yourself and talked to us rather than flat out ignoring us or rambling to yourself.

@Gowbe here's how I see it. You where taken hostage as you where trespassing on our docks. This is a well known fact, and we aim to make it even more known. We tax any individuals on our docks, you just so happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. As for the "Lack" of role-play, despite me not being there, I doubt my guys gave "the worst iv ever experienced". I believe the issue seems to be with both parties not giving each other enough RP. If the hostage is not going off the situation (I.e being scared for his life etc.) it then becomes very difficult to give decent RP back. As for the "Meta-gaming" I believe you may have pulse-checked Jonny, as he completely changed outfit from my understanding. Therefore the only way to identify him would be to check his pulse.

Although I'm willing to take all of this back providing you have suitable video evidence. As for your vow of silence towards non-staff members, I highly suggest you rebuke this.

@Spanners Your guys never even mention that you owned the dock. And Iv not heard it from anyone else either. 
And as I value my characters life I do not provoke my hostage takers. From my point of view, I would have gotten shot if I said kept talking. 
And now it seems like either Jonny has lied to you or you both are lying. Because he was wearing the EXACT same shit as when I got released, clothing, the weapon the AK-47 with a kashtan scope. And the closest I ever were to them in that situation was about 4-5m and I know that if I would have gotten closer to him my cover would have been blown. Then there would have been a chance Jonny pulse checked me I saw you guys in the distance Trying to get a car working. I had my eyes on you for a while and waited until one of you would run to look for spare parts. And Jonny did. 
And I would like to tell you my reason to only answer to staff is that everything you guys write is straight up lies and false statements.
So please I'm tired of these just straight up lies. 
And no I do not have any video evidence because shadowplay has decided to not cooperate with me in the slightest. But I wish I had.    

So please cut the BS

36 minutes ago, Gowbe said:

And no I do not have any video evidence because shadowplay has decided to not cooperate with me in the slightest. But I wish I had.    

Won't be responding, as I no longer see the need to.

5 minutes ago, Spanners said:

Won't be responding, as I no longer see the need to.

So. You are basically telling everyone that you know they fucked up but without any video evidence from me, the admins can´t do anything... 10/10

@Gowbe Yeah mate, Spanners just got mixed up it was actually me (The guy who survived) however when we rolled in. We seen you standing around.  I said hi followed by you walking up to Jonny, face to face, walking back and then blasting him apart. As you can tell, that seems very dodgy...

1 minute ago, Senore Dogg said:

@Gowbe Yeah mate, Spanners just got mixed up it was actually me (The guy who survived) however when we rolled in. We seen you standing around.  I said hi followed by you walking up to Jonny, face to face, walking back and then blasting him apart. As you can tell, that seems very dodgy...

... I did not walk up to him face to face. I did not have any names on you guys anyway. And If I would have pulse checked why would I let you go. I had a gun in your face at point blank but could not tell so I let you go.  I let you live because I could not tell if it was you or not. If I would have metagamed you would have been killed. You looked different, Jonny on the other hand, did not look different...

@Senore Dogg & @SlyKestrel, does one of you have video evidence of the reported situation?

Also calling in @JonnyBain to post his point of view. He has been temp banned due to forum inactivity. 

No I do not have any video of the Situation @Spartan

4 hours ago, Gowbe said:

So. You are basically telling everyone that you know they fucked up but without any video evidence from me, the admins can´t do anything... 10/10

What he actually means is he no longer sees reason to because you have no proof of us breaking any rules other than your lies.