Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 07:10 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BoneMan666

Safe Zone, Area B4

I went to the Safe Zone, North of Severograd and just north of the Quarry.  The safe zone was open, but I didn't see anyone there. I was expecting some guards, or workers with trader tents or something.

Is that not what it is? or is it just a designated safe place for players to meet up?  just wondering. thanks!

Hey man,

The safe zone isnt run by anyone. It is there as an option for more passive RPers to meet each other. Everyone move out of Severograd a few days back and RP is now spread across the north alot more so things are changing alot again. The safe zone will most likely be moved in the coming weeks but no promises. If you want to find more players asked ICly or on the radio thread here.

Maybe a hero/survivor group will take over it one day, but ICly thats not happening right now.

Edited by Galaxy

Went there about 15 minutes ago, must have just missed you!

From what I've gathered asking around in-game, there ARE traders that set up there, we must have just dropped in during a lull in activity. If you reach the safe zone and find it empty, your next best bet is usually in Severograd itself; from what I understand it's still a major (the only major?) hotspot for activity.

Me and my one friend liked to hang out around safe zone but we have not been on in roughly a week. From what I read Severograd seems to be a lot less populated due to the recent events that took place.