Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 18:39
Sign in to follow this  
Squatch

New to DayzRP Can't Wait to be WL!!!

Hello Everyone I have been a survivor all my life and know the many struggles that comes with it as I'm sure you all do too. I have hear a great many things about DayzRP I'm hyped and can't wait to jump in and start it all once again.           Hope to see you all around!!!                 Squatch

watch.jpg

Squatch man! Cant Wait to have ya here! Good Luck!

Got a lot of my group excited to meet ya man, looking forward to the RP!

Edited by Novaroxxus

Welcome bud! Enjoy your stay! :) 

Welcome Squatch and best of luck with your whitelist! You'll surely have a great time here. Maybe we'll see each other in game one day, would surely be nice. Anyway, have fun and stay safe, survivor! :)

Hey there mate, welcome! Hope the white-list goes well and you enjoy your time in the servers.

If there's anything you're not to sure about, staff are always open to questions, or if you want, feel free to flick me a PM :)

Look forward to seeing you out there!

I will be watching closely :ph34r: Very closely... 

Welcome to the community my man, hope you enjoy the stay!

Welcome

Welcome, good luck with your application for Whitelisting. This is a great place to be if your truly interested in RP. I have learned so much from playing with others, and watching others videos that were recorded playing on this server. Hope to see you out there. Again welcome to the community!

This ain't the real one. 

welcome anyway. 

Welcome fellow squancher ¬¬

Edited by Blu

good luck 

Yooo how long ago did you apply

A rare sighting of a Squatch indeed!

Welcome to the Community, best of luck on your Whitelist Application! If you have any questions feel free to pop into TS and poke someone from the Helpdesk, specially regarding your application since you sent it in on the 25th of Oct. Not sure how backed up the Staff Team is, but you may want to check in on it!

Do me a favor though, on the top bar of the site click DayZ then click Whitelist and see what it says there.

yeah there it says i was rejected i failed to mention a ton of things lol my bad this is my first time applying for something like this.

3 hours ago, Brayces said:

A rare sighting of a Squatch indeed!

Welcome to the Community, best of luck on your Whitelist Application! If you have any questions feel free to pop into TS and poke someone from the Helpdesk, specially regarding your application since you sent it in on the 25th of Oct. Not sure how backed up the Staff Team is, but you may want to check in on it!

Do me a favor though, on the top bar of the site click DayZ then click Whitelist and see what it says there.

To less details. Youre not saying where your character currently is, where he travels. No timeline. No mentioning of the Outbreak. 

Oh, yup!

Go ahead and add what they request and re-submit! They'll review it and then you'll see if you get accepted or not. Reminder; you can always reach out to Support if you have any questions even if you need some help on Lore and what not! Make sure you follow the Lore Timeline and try and build around that, specifically what your char. was doing before the Outbreak, what they were doing when the Outbreak occurred and what they're doing now and what they may plan to do. 

Here's a quick link to the Time Line:

https://www.dayzrp.com/timeline/

Welcome!

Yeah sorry Squatch, we don't send out notifications about whitelists being accepted or rejected. If you need any assistance, feel free to hit up the waiting for staff help channel on our TS.

Welcome to the community! 

You've gotten some pretty solid advice so far... best of luck on your whitelist and have yourself a great time! 

c:

Sign in to follow this