Server time: 2018-07-17, 00:22 WE ARE RECRUITING

Gaylaxitive

S1 | BadRP / OOC VOIP / NVFL | 11:40 21/10/2017

Server and location: S1 Svetlojarsk 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21/10/2017 10:49

Your in game name: Dominic Leads

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s:  Franklin Chorolla (@HazardousMaterial935)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Detailed description of the events: I was sitting at the pub being a introvert and watching around as all the commotion was going on, then some dude runs up to us and screams "Remember my Johnny" then he starts shooting at the floor I assume trying to hit him, then he nearly shot me so I took out my pistol and fired a couple shots at him before taking out my SVD and aiming it at the guy, then he blows my face away, still looking for it FYI.

Notes: He also said "I'm fucking lagging " in VOIP. 

Edited by Galaxy

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

23:44:07 | "Franklin Chorolla SHOT Dominic Leads by ShotgunMp133 into head."
23:44:12 | "Jonny Jackson SHOT Franklin Chorolla by M4A1_Black into RightArm."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

23:44:07 | Player "Dominic Leads" has been killed by player "Franklin Chorolla"
23:44:12 | Player "Franklin Chorolla" has been killed by player "Jonny Jackson"

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:28:26 | Player "Dominic Leads" is connected 
23:47:58 | Player "Dominic Leads" has been disconnected

23:28:42 | Player "Franklin Chorolla" is connected 
-ingame-

19:23:29 | Player "Jonny Jackson" is connected
20:54:52 | Player "Jonny Jackson" has been disconnected
20:55:55 | Player "Jonny Jackson" is connected 
23:45:12 | Player "Jonny Jackson" has been disconnected
23:45:53 | Player "Jonny Jackson" is connected 

Chat Logs:

N/A

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@HazardousMaterial935- Franklin Chorolla | @Spanners- Jonny Jackson

Hello,

I happened to have witnessed this situation and I believe my video may be able to give more insight as to what happened.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/184065793   < Highlight of the situation, the rest of the stream can be viewed on my twitch channel.

Basically Galaxy's character was standing around being quiet. All of a sudden a guy appeared who tried to assassinate Jonny. Jonny had most of his crew standing around him. The attacker later on turned out to be alone. In some miracle way, Jonny made it out unharmed. Unfortunately it appears Galaxy's character died protecting himself during the crossfire. I can confirm that I also heard the attacker shout "I am fucking lagging!" The whole ordeal finished rather quickly when Jonny and his crew began to fire back at the attacker. He died soon after.

Character's POV - Franklin Chorolla

What had occurred is the man i had (tried) to kill was the leader of the people that had taken some of my valuables, and had held up me and friends. they had let me go (keeping some important items) but kept the other two. it had been 30 minutes and i had tried to contact them multiple times but when i saw the captors just hanging around the bar i had assumed the worst. Hide Nagachika is very close to me and knowing that they could have killed them i had decided to retaliate.  The issue with me saying "I'm fucking lagging" was a mistake about pushing the wrong button, caps instead of the one for ts (it was kinda like a terrible time for lag anyway). 

I'd like to postpone this report until i've spoken to the accused in teamspeak, thank you!

I have talked to @HazardousMaterial935 and as he is a newer player and no one but me died during this encounter I would like to close this report if the accused signs up for the Mentor Programme also if he reads up on a "Crazy Guide" and a "Hostile RP" guide, he assured that this was a mistake and it won't happen again and he wants to improve as a roleplay and continue contributing to the server population! 

Sounds good lads, glad you sorted this out :)

@Spanners,  we still require a point of view before we proceed as you were called in and the accused tried to kill you.

POV:

I robbed this guy an hour before this incident, he was simply coming back for revenge. Not a lot else to say.

We are glad that you managed to talk it out and we will honor the OPs wishes of closing this report. Before we close it, we would like to mention a few things.

Let's start with a quick recap of the situation. @Spanners had robbed @HazardousMaterial935 and kept 2 of his friends hostage while he was released. After an hour/30 minutes the accused found his Spanners and tried to kill him with a shotgun. He missed and then killed @Galaxy. Spanners and his allies opened fire on HazardousMaterial, killing him swiftly. 

@HazardousMaterial935, it is understandable that you want to kill your robbers and the people who took your friends hostage but this was not the way to do it. You ran up to Spanners and tried to kill him while he was surrounded by multiple allies. You were heavily outnumbered and outgunned but still decided to try and kill Spanners. This is seen as no value for your characters life (NVFL). Remember that you always need to value your characters life, in this situation you had little to no chance of coming out alive. It would have been better to maybe get Spanners alone and away from his allies. By not valuing your characters life you broke rule 5.6:

• 5.6 Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight.

Secondly, you went OOC in VOIP when you said "I'm lagging". We understand that you might have pressed the wrong key in the chaos but we would like to remind you that OOC in voip is never allowed. If you wanted to transmit it in teamspeak but accidently pressed the wrong key, you might have to reconsider your key bindings to prevent from it happening again. We expect you to join the mentor program as you agreed upon in this report. 

Lastly we want to address something we saw in @Spanners video. Not all of your call outs were double mic-ed. As shown at 04:11, you proceeded to give some call outs in teamspeak but you did not double mic-ed it in game. Keep in mind that all of your IC call outs and IC messages have to be relayed ingame aswell if you're standing close to other people. 

• 11.5 When speaking with another player, you may not communicate over the radio (TeamSpeak) with your allies unless you speak over the radio and in game at the same time. Telepathic communication is not acceptable.

With that being said, this report will now be closed.

Closed by @Spartan, @Para & @Nihoolious