Server time: 2019-02-20, 06:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
Mark

Solntsevskaya Bratva(Actively Recruiting)

Thanks for the approval gents. I'll get the CP stuff sorted when I get home from work.

Was fun meeting you lad's last night. Even if I was ENTIRELY shit faced and hardly remember it- I know it was fun :D

I just want to extend and olive branch apology to Natalia b/c that I was way toooo drunk and just continued to harass her xD

Hope y'all enjoyed my stupid ass drunk rambling

25 minutes ago, LemonLime said:

Was fun meeting you lad's last night. Even if I was ENTIRELY shit faced and hardly remember it- I know it was fun :D

I just want to extend and olive branch apology to Natalia b/c that I was way toooo drunk and just continued to harass her xD

Hope y'all enjoyed my stupid ass drunk rambling

Mate, I was laughing so hard OOC. It was a great time.

hope to run into you again today or some other time. Seems to always be a blast.

34 minutes ago, Alex Tayno said:

Mate, I was laughing so hard OOC. It was a great time.

hope to run into you again today or some other time. Seems to always be a blast.

I remember zeleno. I was having a great time trying to figure out wtf a 'rook' was lol.

And somehow I ended up back in Novy(no idea how) and apparently you all were there and everything there is just sorta spilled spaghetti out of my pockets all over the streets of Novy.

Spoiler

a4932Em_700b.jpg

Edited by LemonLime
spaghetti

I wonder who would win in a dancing contest.  Everyone's gay Russian, Panzer or a bunch of Russian mobsters?

In all seriousness though, this looks pretty good, I am sad that i have not met you all in game yet.

full (1).gif

Edited by TiviylScratch

Welcome @Species 

and congrats to @Alex Tayno on his promotion

300x300.png.fe8f7334add9ca6a4d96291db494032a.png

The Solnstsevskaya Bratva Needs You!

We are actively recruiting through both IC and OOC means so feel free to contact myself or @Taryn IG or send us a PM.

Character Page:
OOC Age:
Why would you like to join us?:
Will you be participating in Hostile RP:

Hostile RP Experience:
Past Groups:
Map Knowledge:
Do you have much knowledge of the Bratva itself?:
Do you require time or assistance in learning a Russian/ Chernarussian accent and or phrases?:

Removed @Alex Tayno and Added back @-Chow- +  @UncleB

It was lots of fun while it lasted. Loved all the RP and story lines we all created.

Thanks for a great run.

o7

On 2018-04-06 at 1:37 AM, Alex Tayno said:

It was lots of fun while it lasted. Loved all the RP and story lines we all created.

Thanks for a great run.

o7

Sad to see you go my dude. Hope Anarchy takes good care of you!

I must find you in game @Mark and @Taryn! Perhaps you can teach Tivian how to do proper Russian squats. xD

Everything looks awesome on this group page and I love the choice of banner and color pallet for the groups logo!

Edited by TiviylScratch

giphy.gif

Aleksei, looking at his previous friends who now hate him.

Miss running with you lot. Can't wait to see you guys again.. Got some good RP a-brewing :)

Group activity seems fine for the most part, except for two members who haven't been in game for over two weeks. I'm more intrigued by how your goals are going though. Are you where you want to be? Are you really controlling the flow of information in Chernaurus? What contraband are you transporting and if there are now laws then is it really contraband? Has anyone taken y'all up on your offer of roughing anybody up? Please answer these questions and make any needed changes when you can. Thanks. 

17 minutes ago, PCJames said:

Group activity seems fine for the most part, except for two members who haven't been in game for over two weeks. I'm more intrigued by how your goals are going though. Are you where you want to be? Are you really controlling the flow of information in Chernaurus? What contraband are you transporting and if there are now laws then is it really contraband? Has anyone taken y'all up on your offer of roughing anybody up? Please answer these questions and make any needed changes when you can. Thanks. 

I personally haven't been in game for two weeks to due being sick and then coming to see Taryn.

In order of the questions, No.. but that's not how RP works, it is being worked on IC and we're not trying to make ourselves the centre of attention. Realistically Bratva would like to oversee all goings on in the country but due to sheer size of other groups, let's just say it's being worked on. As far as information goes we are fairly stocked on just that, I won't go too deep into goings on because as I'm sure you're aware people WILL take shit they see on the forums IC.

the contraband were delivering isn't important, just know that we're delivering it. Again, OOC information will be taken IC, please take this into consideration when asking groups questions such as this. Also, I know you haven't been in game much recently but I'm sure you've heard of a certain 'embargo'? That would be a group enforcing a law.

We've taken a number contracts and still continue to do so.

Hope these are good enough xox

As much as it pains me to do this I'm requesting an archive. Current groups have put us at a stalemate.

As you wish. PM a mod or higher to bring it back.

/Archived.