Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:56 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfen

Aleksei Danilov

It was chaos all over, the dead coming to life. Before anyone really could understand what was happening in Chernarus it was far all too late. I was a pilot, if you can still call me that, of the Chernarussian Air Force. Flying continuously in helicopters to search for refugees or anyone that was still left alive. The areas my unit was in where deemed lost but that didn’t stop us from trying to save people. With the Russians bombing more closely to the border areas, NATO along with other CDF support on the ground, the visibly of everything was next to nothing. Smog and smoke filled the air. The visibility was zero so it was no surprise that I clipped a tree sending us all into turmoil. The men screaming getting thrown around everywhere in the back end and even some getting injected out. Not only did I lose my bird but I lost a few good men that day and before I knew it, I would lose them all. It’s not the screams that I have a hard time forgetting but the sick smelling of rot and death. Even in this fringed climate , it’s the one thing I will never forget. 

The only thing left for me to do is survive because dying right now is not an option.

-   CAF, Lieutenant Aleksei Danilov

*Reading intensifies...*

4Vvbx.gif.35357faea52a128df14871c330d292f4.gif

Awesome introduction @Tereus Kien!!!! I love it when new members join with a creative spin like yours.

Anyho, congratulations on your whitelist and welcome to the community!!! ^_^ 

Feel free to shoot a question my way if you ever have any and I'll help as best I can!

Have yourself a good time during your stay and best of luck out in the wasteland!

c: 

3 hours ago, Buddy said:

-snip-

//Stop OOC

Welcome

Sign in to follow this