Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
eqsanctum

Yo, yo, yo! [Open Frequency]

*with a smirk Jamal queues up the radio

"Yo, this ya boy Jamal! Anybody out there? I keep seeing folks and people running by. There something hostile around I need to know about? I mean, if it's the tax man, that's cool he's just doin' the job y'know? If it's a raging wolf lemme know! I luz dem wolf steaks! Anyhow this ya boy Jamal. Hit me up if you find out what's going on folks!"

Edited by eqsanctum

*An exasperated sigh escapes her lips, after fumbling through channels she hears a familiar voice.*

"Hey Jamal.." her 'hey' seems long and drawn out and then there is silence for a moment. "I surprisingly have not run into wolves, despite trying to. But other things have developed... I'll stop by where we met." A small laugh can be heard, but her voice returns to a dull tone. "It'd be good to see a nice face.." she adds, then the transmission goes silent.

*a slight frown shows on his face...he slowly pushes the talk key*

"All good girl." *Jamal hears the howls he's been looking for*

"We can go kill puppies later. Gotta agree it would be cool to hang out, Just sayin' bein alone out here sucks y'know. Course' we can go puppy wranglin' if ya really want to, but y'know, not really needed." *letting off the push to talk, maneuvering around, Jamal blasts his shotgun at the nearest two wolves, a moment later the rest of the pack runs away* 

"Though some chicken sounds coo. Yeah on chicken, definitely coo." *Jamal reloads his shotgun and presses the push to talk again* 

"Love dem chickens...." *after a moment Jamal's frown turns into a smile*

"Then again we could just make a fire and bullshit? Up to you...." *With a smile Jamal starts to skin the dead wolves*

"Wouldn't know where a barrel is would you? Need to make some pants, yo." *Jamal re-positions the radio on his jacket leaving it activated.*

*Graves pulls the radio out of his backpack and lights a cigar*

"Puppy hunting? Might see you around at some point."

*Throws radio back into his backpack and continues to smoke*

Edited by Pein

*looks around Sev with bloodshot eyes*

"Fell asleep there for a moment. Was in the middle of trying to hook up some trade. Brought pumpkins and seeds up north. Apparently they're not a hot item." 

*grimaces under the weight of the pack*

"Hate to waste all this, but no one apparently values food."

*chucks a pumpkin rind out the police station window*

"I'll catch up to you guys soon enough. Someone has to carry all the crap you guys need. Yo, T, you still wearing dem jeans? *chuckle* Kinda miss those things.."

*laughing deeply Jamal puts his radio back on his jacket*

*Trish checks the radio again.*

"Maybe we can sell some steak later on.." she smiles softly, her breath heavy as if she'd been running awhile. "I know of a barrel, but not sure if it is still there.."

"I still have mine on me.." she laughs softly, "Hopefully see you around.." 

*Pavel takes hold of his radio, pressing down on the PTT and speaking in a chernarussian accent*

"I don't know about the rest of these people who think their next meal is as easy as grabbing a few apples from a tree. Good luck trying that. Steak sounds amazing and I would gladly trade something of mine for something fresh."

"The name is Pavel by the way. Je to vždycky potěšení."

*Pavel releases the PTT*

*Laying down with his bag behind his head, acting like a pillow, he holds the radio and  flips through the channels he stops at the word of "steak". Sitting up some pushing his bag to the side of him so it doesn't fall off the ledge, scoots himself back and leans against the railings. Looking over his shoulder he chuckles softly at the horrible sudden death if he were to fall off this tower. He looks forward, presses down on the radio and with a chernarussian accent chimes in. *

"Fantastický, I could go for steak or food all together."

*You can hear him chuckle softly then continues.*

"If any near Olsha or Svetlojarsk, would like trade for supplies. Až příště moji přátelé."

*Releasing the button and putting the radio into his vest. He grabs his bag and sets it back how it was before, with him laying his head on it like a pillow. Sighing lightly, he closes his eyes and hopes to get some sleep before he moves out again.*

On 10/14/2017 at 2:25 AM, -Chow- said:

*Pavel takes hold of his radio, pressing down on the PTT and speaking in a chernarussian accent*

"I don't know about the rest of these people who think their next meal is as easy as grabbing a few apples from a tree. Good luck trying that. Steak sounds amazing and I would gladly trade something of mine for something fresh."

"The name is Pavel by the way. Je to vždycky potěšení."

*Pavel releases the PTT*

*cues up the mic*

Yo dog, I got you man! Just look for me around Lopatino. Me an the homeboy Vadim gonna set up some free trade yo. 

For all you wanna be hard heads, it ain't a place to rob. The stuff is free. Take what ya need, leave what ya don't. We don' care bout yo personal business. Peace!

*turns the radio off, shaking his head for a moment he let's out a deep breath.*