Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 00:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SebbePwnYou

Jeverish 19 - Open Recruitment

Jeverish.png.eec22ec08396b91aa63185c4c932fcee.png

wiiJRlI.png

Spoiler

The Jeverish is a gang that was spread all around the world. They are drug dealers, drug traffickers and weapons smugglers. They were created on a code of trust and to never betrayal your brother. In the beginning they were just few of them. But as the gang started to expand the leaders knew they had to put a name to the face. So they came up with the name Jeverish.

Before the outbreak the Jeverish had eighteen groups all around the world. A few blocks were in Europe and the rest were in America. Now each block decides their own rules. And they could even fight each other if they wanted, or make peace with one another. But once the gang was attacked by an outsider then the Kingpin comes into place. The Kingpin is the head of all the Jeverish blocks. He’s the one that makes sure the blocks are doing what they are supposed to do and he’s also the one to declare war against an enemy gang.

Before-Apocalypse

Spoiler

The Jeverish was having a meeting in South Zagoria in the region called Chernarus. The city was called Novodmitrovsk, it was near the Civilian airport of Krasnostav. This meeting was due to the Kingpin that ruled the Jeverish had recently died. When all of the bosses were in Novodmitrovsk, they were called in to the main hotel of Novodmitrovsk.

Df723HB.png

Inside the hotel they were separated into different room before being called into the main meeting rooms that the hotel had. Bosses from different blocks were having small discussions of who they think will become or deal with the crisis at hand. After a couple of hours at rest, they were sent in to the meeting room where their was a man with a black suit and a mask to cover his face. This man was the Kingpin's right hand and he was known to everyone that came into the room, but nobody knew his name or anything about him. He usually deals with the Kingpins businesses within the blocks.

As all the eighteen blocks had entered the room the doors were closed and the man with the Black suit started to speak his first words was “I've got sad and good news.” and he stops as he takes a heavy breath and continues the speech, “The man who rules the Jeverish, the man known as the Kingpin has recently passed away and Jeverish no longer has a man who controls it if it’s needed.” and he stops. As the boss of the 4th block stands up and speaks in Spanish.. “What are we gonna do, we gonna go down and lose everything that we have taught for!”. The person in the suit screams at the Boss and tells him to sit down and be quiet until he stopped speaking. He starts the next thing to say “This is a sad day for the Jeverish, but it has happened twice before where the Kingpins have passed away and this meeting has happen here in South Zagoria before”. The boss of block 15 stands up and ask the man in the suit “What are we gonna do than if this has happened before?” and he replies with a cough “We are gonna pick the person with most influence and respect of the most blocks and he is gonna keep doing the duties of the Kingpin”. After the reply the 15th boss sighs and he says “But i don’t feel like ruling like a Kingpin, i wanna do whatever i want like i just was” and everyone started to laugh at him.

The man in the black suit says “Well if you're the Kingpin you can do anything you want”..

After a lot of discussions and stuff in the room everyone left and went to do their own stuff as the meeting were over for the day. After the meeting the man in the black suit whistles in two other people that weren’t present at the meeting and starts speaking with them in whispers so nobody else would hear them. They were talking of whom will rule the Jeverish as the new Kingpin...

After-Apocalypse

Spoiler

A week passed and the gang still didn’t have a new Kingpin until the man in the black suit finally spoke his mind. The room fell silent as he starts to speak. “I the hand of the old Kingpin has made up my mind and declare Block fifteen's boss, Wilhelm Fisk as the new Kingpin. As he is the man whom was able to unite all the European blocks and bring our profits up twenty-five percent”. The whole room started to clap and cheer for their new Kingpin. Fisk stood up and sigh “I accept my role as the new Kingpin, I want everyone to return back to their territories and I will give you new information of how I want to expand the Jeverish. After Fisks speech the boss stood up and headed for the door. Outside waiting for them were black SUV ‘s and members of each block.

As they were heading for their cars they heard screams and helicopters overhead. Thinking it was probably just an accident or something they continued what they were doing. Until thirty seconds later when they heard an explosion in the distance. Hearing the explosion all the Jeverish members rushed for their cars. This explosion caused their emergency plan to take effect. The plan was to leave one block behind to protect the departure of the other blocks. The drivers would change their route by instead of going to the airport they would head to a camp that's northeast of the city. Here the Kingpin and all the boss would then be extracted by an helicopter while the members of the block protect their departure.

The car started to departure the hotel as quickly as possible but it was too late for a lot gang. These human like creatures that had blood all over their body started to overwhelm all the gang members that were still in the open. Some of the cars were able to escape those creatures but it was at a great cost. Only eight bosses and nineteen members were able to make it to the camp. One of the eight bosses to make it was the Kingpin he started to say “Listen up everyone I don’t know what the fuck that was but I don’t want to be here anymore. Someone call in the helicopters so we can get out of here”. One of the men said ”We can’t get in contact will the helicopters we think they might have just left us here”. The Kingpin sighs and says “Alright then we got to fight to survive South Zagoria so we can escape it, and keep expanding the Jeverish”. He takes another sigh and continues to say “We got to unite again but as one block, the 19th of Jeverish if we are gonna survive South Zagoria, we need to set a foot down here in Chernarus as we need to keep doing what we were doing before as well as we need to expand what is ours”. He starts to walk around looking at the people that just survived what happened outside the hotel and started to speak again “Now there might be a lot of opportunities here in Chernarus with friends and foes alike. We might not be the only people surviving this hell, now we need to find others that we can call partners that are willing to help us in this crisis”.

After a couple of weeks surviving there is not many people left of the newly created block of the Jeverish, the 19th block. They have not seen or meet a lot of people so they decided to find a place they could call a temporary home while they search for a way out of South Zagoria. They went around from the place they left northeast of the hotel, towards the coast and kept following the coastal line till they hit the coastal airfield of Balota. As they went on the airfield they meet a couple of survivors that fought against other survivors so the Jeverish decided to assist the men they saw but after they helped them, they were being shot at by the people that just helped them, so when they ran away with blood on their hands and carrying their wounded members of the block, when they got to a safe place on the coast in the town, the Kingpin told them “We are not gonna help anyone else but ourselves, or those we decided to call partners, as we clearly saw today that their is no saving of others than ourselves”.

The story continues ingame after this and might add more after this.

UciURpH.png

IC

Find a way to escape South Zagoria.

Leave a presence in South Zagoria before leaving.

Expand the Jeverish Territory.

Give no assistance to anyone other than Members of the Jeverish or its Allies.

Recruit new members to Jeverish that will stay behind and keep the presence of Jeverish once they leave.

You are Straight , Or Straight Out the door. Trust goes both ways..

Find other groups that can be used for trading goods with.

OOC

Get a nice Roleplay experience

Get to know other people

Recruit new people into the Jeverish.

Give other Community members a nice roleplay experience.

nZIcPWb.png

Spoiler

Kingpin

T4uR2sz.png

@SebbePwnYou - Wilhelm Fisk

Bosses

Under Bosses

804iJuq.jpg

@BunDem - Benito Costa

Trusted Members

3vP0KiZ.jpg

@Frankie - Frankie Marquez

rmrJjy9.jpg

@Mr.kat - Richard Becker

gxneTGn.jpg

@Allen Storm - Allen Storm

Members

M5yNkna.png

How old are you IC / OOC ?

Link to Character Page ?

Why do you want to join ?

What other groups have you been part of ?

Thanks to @Munter for the Pictures / Logo! exept the big Novo hotel!

Edited by SebbePwnYou

Another gang ?? Don't know seen a lot of these :/ 

But who am I to judge , let's just hope your rp is different! Good luck gents.

Edit : Another thing I have noticed ... what is your IC goals ? I maybe an idiot but what is a "block".

The ooc goals are also VERY generic.

Edited by Saints

Throws up a group centred around a gang and you're unaware of who the kingpin is?

wat.png.9f1277b9b1462de87ae7ff5fd730c0d9.png

When I first read this I thought it said Jibberish 19. I can never take it seriously now lol.
Also the graphics have huge spaces inbetween them. Not very good on the eye.

Good Luck

EVERYTHING IS TOO SPACED! @WesternDID YOU DO THIS! AGH! 

other than that good luck...

4 minutes ago, Faith said:

EVERYTHING IS TOO SPACED! @WesternDID YOU DO THIS! AGH! 

other than that good luck...

no xD 

I would run this through Microsoft Word or some sort of Spellcheck as well. I counted three errors in the first two paragraphs alone.

Nevertheless, good luck, gents!

Edited by Sylva

Hello, I am here to leave feedback and engage in a civil discussion if you disagree with my feedback. Be warned, I carry a heavy keyboard.

Anyway, jokes aside, I have a few criticisms for the page:

• Its very bland, only using a mixture of grey, dead graphics and standard text to spice it up. Need to add more original artwork, liven the thread up, maybe drop a few bits and pieces in spoilers.
  • Speaking of spoilers, the page is unnecessarily large, certain portions (such as the group roster) could either be tightened up and lined up (see here) in order to look more visually pleasing.
  • Your lore is badly written. Simple as. I'd recommend rewriting it or at least correcting the grammar, using words properly etc, it currently reads like a child explaining what your group concept is, instead of a well written, well thought out document.

All in all, there is potential for this group but it seems like a hastily thrown together, unpolished collaboration. Hopefully you take my advice on board.

Also, +1 for semi-naked silver ladies in the thread, I like.

1 hour ago, Saints said:

Another gang ?? Don't know seen a lot of these :/ 

But who am I to judge , let's just hope your rp is different! Good luck gents.

Edit : Another thing I have noticed ... what is your IC goals ? I maybe an idiot but what is a "block".

The ooc goals are also VERY generic.

26 minutes ago, Sylva said:

I would run this through Microsoft Word or some sort of Spellcheck as well. I counted three errors in the first two paragraphs alone.

Nevertheless, good luck, gents!

26 minutes ago, Iso said:

Hello, I am here to leave feedback and engage in a civil discussion if you disagree with my feedback. Be warned, I carry a heavy keyboard.

Anyway, jokes aside, I have a few criticisms for the page:

• Its very bland, only using a mixture of grey, dead graphics and standard text to spice it up. Need to add more original artwork, liven the thread up, maybe drop a few bits and pieces in spoilers.
  • Speaking of spoilers, the page is unnecessarily large, certain portions (such as the group roster) could either be tightened up and lined up (see here) in order to look more visually pleasing.
  • Your lore is badly written. Simple as. I'd recommend rewriting it or at least correcting the grammar, using words properly etc, it currently reads like a child explaining what your group concept is, instead of a well written, well thought out document.

All in all, there is potential for this group but it seems like a hastily thrown together, unpolished collaboration. Hopefully you take my advice on board.

Also, +1 for semi-naked silver ladies in the thread, I like.

@Saints A block is a segement of an larger group. Like the Jeverish is twentyfive blocks ( segments ), and the IC goals are on the thread.

@Sylva I dont know what type of Spellcheck program you use, but its written with English docs.google and it shows 0 errors in it.

@Iso Ill fix the lines and the pictures as the space around them are indeed large. And the lore, its actually written in days. As English is not my first language and i never had it in school.

Edited by SebbePwnYou

3 minutes ago, SebbePwnYou said:

@Iso Ill fix the lines and the pictures as the space around them are indeed large. And the lore, its actually written in days. As English is not my first language and i never had it in school.

That's understandable, perhaps some of your friends who are native English speakers can assist you. This is a group effort after all.

Thanks for taking the feedback on board, I wish you the best of luck :) 

The Jeverish is a gang that was spread all around Europe. They are drug dealers, drug traffickers they were also (use and instead) weapons smugglers between the blocks. The blocks were just very few in the beginning of the gang creating (wrong tense of word) so they used to not (works but could sound better) have numbers, just a name. But as the gang was expanded upon they started using the official name that was used by the creators of it, (works but could be better grammatically and needs a comma) Jeverish.

The Jeverish was created upon the basics of trust within friends. And (don’t start a sentence with And) if you ever would betray your friends or your block, they would kill you. And (same as above) make sure that the next person who thinks of betraying the Jeverish would re-think his thoughts.

The Jeverish is ruled by a Kingpin, a man with lots of influence and importance to the group. A man that has the trust of the bosses of the blocks, the Kingpin gets voted on by the blocks every teen (think you meant ten?) years. If the Kingpin gets voted away of his position, he gets replaced by the man with the highest votes within the Jeverish. The Kingpin was replaced gets sent back to being (be) a boss of his own block, just as he was before he became a Kingpin. If (try starting the sentence with something that is not a preposition) he would try to overrun the newly Kingpin he would ruin the basics of Jeverish and end up like a betrayal. Even if he successfully kills the new Kingpin he would still be killed and replaced with another person.

The Jeverish 19 was one of the few blocks with a rule of two as the blocks bosses. Incase (in case) something would happen to one of them, the other one could take over.

Other blocks would use their underbosses to take their place.

EDIT: You may have other errors, but this was a quick run-through. I hope it helps. As @Iso said, get one of the group members that speaks English as a first language to help you out :)

Edited by Sylva

Just now, SebbePwnYou said:

Ah, thanks like i said there is no errors showing up in the docs.

No problem :) we're here to help, mate.

58 minutes ago, Iso said:

-Also, +1 for semi-naked silver ladies in the thread, I like.-

I see bobs and vagene, i like, i am simple man.

The group graphics look okay for the logo, maybe add some more graphics to make it look a little better? some pictures maybe.

I'm confused as to how a European gang (especially this part of the gang that is from Germany and Czech Republic) would have American men and other men from different countries in it. At least two of your members are American characters, and there is no context as to how they were accepted or even allowed to run with the 19th block of the gang. Also, why would the gang allow you, a random guy who they've never met before, to basically run the 19th block that was still in Chernarus? 

It would make more sense if the German/Czech section of the Jeverish was actually made up of German and Czech men. It would also make more sense if any of the members of the group were already members of the 19th block, instead of having them all be basically brand new/appear from nowhere, and suddenly running the group. If you're gonna make a group, at least try to make everything continuous and logical, like the few things I mentioned above. 

As pointed out by others, there are many grammatical errors that need to be fixed, and perhaps some spoilers should be used to make the thread look smaller.

12 minutes ago, Dusty said:

I'm confused as to how a European gang (especially this part of the gang that is from Germany and Czech Republic) would have American men and other men from different countries in it. At least two of your members are American characters, and there is no context as to how they were accepted or even allowed to run with the 19th block of the gang. Also, why would the gang allow you, a random guy who they've never met before, to basically run the 19th block that was still in Chernarus? 

It would make more sense if the German/Czech section of the Jeverish was actually made up of German and Czech men. It would also make more sense if any of the members of the group were already members of the 19th block, instead of having them all be basically brand new/appear from nowhere, and suddenly running the group. If you're gonna make a group, at least try to make everything continuous and logical, like the few things I mentioned above. 

As pointed out by others, there are many grammatical errors that need to be fixed, and perhaps some spoilers should be used to make the thread look smaller.

Stop it. 

We had about 50 Americans in a Ukrainian group.

Just now, Randle said:

Stop it. 

That was the PAU foreign legion, sir. 

1 minute ago, Randle said:

Stop it. 

That was pre-lorewipe when nobody cared anymore, and all those americans were recruited from ingame. 

And as mexi said, there in the foreign legion.

"Looking good, hope to see more!"

Good luck!

Edited by Galaxy

9 hours ago, Galaxy said:

- User was warned for this post -

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hello guys. First ill say i support your existance. Now i tear into you with my razor shark teeth.

Joke, 2 real questions now.

Define jeverish for me. Please or how you came up with the name.

Next, why do they call the different chapters of the crime organization blocks?

Im not looking for complicated answers either,  i read the page, i like the idea, these are my only questions.

59de760f218ea_Capture_2017-10-11-15-49-23.thumb.png.4602ceba09807525a2d0fb9f36678350.png

Question about this... All of the blocks are going to chernarus to vote on the new Kingpin? I'm not sure that's how gangs work, and I'm not sure that the manager of a dunkin donuts (that weirdly popped up in Chernarus in the middle of Europe where Dunkin has almost no branches) would somehow be involved... 

Overall I think you guys need to rework your characters to fit your lore and not your lore to fit your characters...

Also, why are all your member from different regions of the world if this is meant to be the 19th block from Germany and Czech republic (which doesnt exist in our lore? @Major Am I wrong in this?) If this is a World wide Gang, there wouldnt be one singular Kingpin. There would be multiple cells.

Think of it like the Bloods or Crips. There isnt one world wide Kingpin. There're multiple branches worldwide run by many many people. Please explain why the current Kingpin is being made to get out...

Edit: Another question; why is some guy the gang met while in Chernarus suddenly a boss? Its been like 3 months since the apocalypse. Becoming a boss takes Decades of building in most gangs. Please explain this too?

Edited by Taryn

Czech republic is real in the Universe yes.

3 minutes ago, Major said:

Czech republic is real in the Universe yes.

Thank you for clarifying. I thought Chernarus replaced it.