Server time: 2019-02-20, 10:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Dusty

S1 - Ratnoe KOS 2017-09-30 2:00

Server and location:  S1 Ratnoe

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2017-09-30 2:00

Your in game name: Abdul Saddam

Names of allies involved: Abdul Baasid al-Ismail {@Duorhs The Conqueror), Aaf al Abad (@ExoticRainbow), Tarif Al-Qahanti (@GreekGodx)

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178487620?t=02h04m02s

Detailed description of the events: We're RPing with a few guys between Severo and Ratnoe, and we ask one of them if they're muslim or not. They say no, and so we make them pay the Jizya tax (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya) aka a tax that any non-muslims pay to an Islamic government. We then find their other friend and ask them to pay the same tax. While this is happening, @Duorhs The Conqueror is approaching the guys friend that was hiding behidn rocks behind him. The guy that @Duorhs The Conqueror was approaching initiates on him and duorhs kills him. At the same time me and @GreekGodx are immediately sprayed dpown.

They may have gad kill rights, but it happened so extremely fast that this seems like a grey area between KOS and ruleplay. I would potentially like to speak to the accused as well. 

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

03:10:18 | "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail SHOT Dominic Ryder by AK74 into LeftArm."
03:10:18 | "Dominic Ryder SHOT Abdul Baasid al-Ismail by AKM into LeftArm."
03:10:18 | "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail SHOT Dominic Ryder by AK74 into Chest."
03:10:18 | "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail SHOT Dominic Ryder by AK74 into LeftLeg."
03:10:18 | "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail SHOT Dominic Ryder by AK74 into LeftLeg."

03:10:19 | "Roman Czar SHOT Abdul Saddam by M4A1 into leftarm."
03:10:19 | "Roman Czar SHOT Abdul Saddam by M4A1 into Chest."

3:10:20 | "Jack Bullshaw SHOT Tarif Al-Qahanti by AK101 into LeftLeg."
03:10:20 | "Jack Bullshaw SHOT Tarif Al-Qahanti by AK101 into LeftLeg."
03:10:20 | "Jack Bullshaw SHOT Tarif Al-Qahanti by AK101 into RightLeg."
03:10:20 | "Jack Bullshaw SHOT Tarif Al-Qahanti by AK101 into RightArm."

003:10:21 | "Aaf al Abad SHOT Jack Bullshaw by AKM into head.

03:12:41 | "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail SHOT Roman Czar by AK74 into Chest."
03:12:42 | "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail SHOT Roman Czar by AK74 into LeftArm."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

03:10:19 | Player "Abdul Saddam" has been killed by player "Roman Czar"
03:10:20 | Player "Tarif Al-Qahanti" has been killed by player "Jack Bullshaw"
03:10:20 | "Dominic Ryder DIED Blood <= 0"
03:10:21 | Player "Jack Bullshaw" has been killed by player "Aaf al Abad"
03:12:42 | Player "Roman Czar" has been killed by player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail"

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

02:29:30 | Player "Abdul Saddam" is connected
03:10:35 | Player "Abdul Saddam" has been disconnected
01:01:47 | Player "Roman Czar" is connected
01:32:47 | Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" is connected
01:44:14 | Player "Aaf al Abad" is connected
01:40:49 | Player "Tarif Al-Qahanti" is connected
03:13:26 | Player "Tarif Al-Qahanti" has been disconnected
01:07:48 | Player "Dominic Ryder" is connected
02:11:38 | Player "Jack Bullshaw" is connected

Chat Logs:

N/A

Calling in the following for their PoVs:

@Duorhs The Conqueror - Abdul Baasid al-Ismail| @ExoticRainbow - Aaf Al Abad| @GreekGodx - Tarif Al-Qahanti| @Taylor Smith - Roman Czar| @Biologische - Dominic Ryder| @OnionRingOfDoom - Jack Bullshaw

Please post any video evidence you had during this encounter. List any further allies you had at this time as well.

Aaf POV- I was talking to the guy on the road then he ran into the houses.  I kept talking to him and he ran into a house and locked the doors so I kept talking to him through a window.  We told him about the tax for non-believers and he complied and gave us 1 slice of pumpkin which we graciously accepted for the cause.  We then talked to his friend who was havin' none of it.  Shroud was then initiated on and he killed the guy, simultaneously Dusty and Lucius were killed. I then shoot the guy who shot Lucius and call out the guy in the house.  Shroud and I talk to the guy in the house and hes not having any of it now.  Shroud then goes into the house and kills him.  We collect the tax from the now bodies of the people and leave the area.

Abdul POV - We are talking a guy in a striped shirt in a house asking for a tax when his buddy rolls up and begins getting a bit hostile with us, at this point we had already gotten our tax from the other gentleman and are just trying to get one from the new guy, is when i see a guy crouching around the rocks behind us eyeing us up. I decide to go talk to him and ask what his deal is, immediately he is hostile and tells me to back off, i refuse and stand my ground, he initiates and i kill him, Dusty and Greek are then killed and Exotic kills a guy outside. There is one man left inside so me and Exotic try to coerce him to come out peacefully, he refuses so i rush in and kill him, ending the situation.

Tarif POV -

I was getting a drink at the well in Severograd when I get the message over the radio that there were some folks near Ratnoe. Since we are collecting Jizya Tax, we had to make sure that these individuals would be willing to give to us or to know if were Muslims themselves. As I arrived in the area, @ExoticRainbow was talking to the man inside the house who then contributed us a pumpkin slice as a donation. As things seemed to be all good, a man came to the house which me and @Dusty interacted within which we asked him to also give an offer to the tax since he was not Muslim either.  He was not really willing to offer anything, and so the conversation began to get interesting. @Duorhs The Conqueror spotted another person up near the hill near rocks and proceeded to go see the individual.  He then was initiated on by the man near the rocks in which he shot and killed. The man that @Dusty and I was talking to proceeded to gun us down without hesitation and gave us no warning or initiation. 

Roman POV- I'm was making my way up to Severograd when those guys rolled up and they were a bit weird acting so I run intro a house and I locked the door, after we talked for a bit I decide to pay that tax and gave 1 slice of pumpkin, after the rest of my group appeared and they are not very happy about the taxes and they decide to refuse it, and then the situation drop down one of my group mates warn a guy more than 3 times to move away from him(he was positioned on the hill)and then as u can see in the video shoots been fired in the background they open fire at my friend on the hill or he opened fire first I don't really know who shot the trigger first and after I took the attitude to fight back as they killed my group, I manage to kill only one and after a short shortly a guy rush me inside and he did manage to kill me.

@Dusty the main reason why you got killed it's because you are a part of the group as you are in also in the ts whit those guys and you have been initiated and the guy on your left killed the guy you spoke. And been a part of the hole thing of taking taxes been reinforced whit a bunch of guys that means you are a part of that group roaming around for taxes.

I analyzed clearly the hole situation from inside the house and I deduced you are a part of the group and as soon as my friend got killed on the hill I pull the trigger on you, also if we can hear more video evidence because for some reason you cannot hear clearly when the guy told you to put your hands up.

Hi gentleman, I am the guy talking with the Group.

Previous to this event we had a young man coming up warning us about these guys, he said they killed his family and tried to kill him and he was on the run from them.

That's when we stupidly decided to ignore his warning and walked on, Roman got in front of the group and was chased by 4/5 men for 10 minutes. Roman locked himself in the house and I went down to rescue him, fearing for his life.

You can see my point of view, trying to remain calm and ensure this situation remains non-violent. 

My group member behind the rocks up at the top warned the approaching Muslim 3/4 times to back off and not come closer or he will open fire. (I believe this was a reasonable request due to the hostility of the nature of their demands)

There was no reason for him to get closer. He was in ear shot to talk. I'ts a shame the recording doesn't hear that.

Then the firing started, I'm not sure who shot first out of the two on the hill, but the friend on the twitch streamers left raised his weapon and aimed at me, so I strafed left and shot at him fearing for my own life.

6 hours ago, GreekGodx said:

Tarif POV -

I was getting a drink at the well in Severograd when I get the message over the radio that there were some folks near Ratnoe. Since we are collecting Jizya Tax, we had to make sure that these individuals would be willing to give to us or to know if were Muslims themselves. As I arrived in the area, @ExoticRainbow was talking to the man inside the house who then contributed us a pumpkin slice as a donation. As things seemed to be all good, a man came to the house which me and @Dusty interacted within which we asked him to also give an offer to the tax since he was not Muslim either.  He was not really willing to offer anything, and so the conversation began to get interesting. @Duorhs The Conqueror spotted another person up near the hill near rocks and proceeded to go see the individual.  He then was initiated on by the man near the rocks in which he shot and killed. The man that @Dusty and I was talking to proceeded to gun us down without hesitation and gave us no warning or initiation. 

I disagree with your last statement,

I did not even have my weapon raised when Dusty went down, as you can see in the video. So I did NOT shoot Dusty.

You then aimed your weapon at me, so I opened fire fearing for my safety.

No i do not, but you can see in Dustys video that i my weapon was still lowered the whole time.

Dominic Ryder-POV

Okay, first off i have no video evidence but the logs mostly tell the story as well as others pov's namely @OnionRingOfDoom who very respectably layed out the entire situation from my groups pov. Roman however is in his own heat atm from what i see and what i heard go down. the logs show and if one compared the only video evidence the Prosecutor died by our mate Roman. Not to throw him under the bus. but the evidence layed forth by everyone seems in order and fair play.  With that the my exact pov is as follows.

Me and my "mates" @Taylor Smith (roman) and @OnionRingOfDoom (jack) traveled from novaya petrovka heading to severograd inorder to make it to a unknown military compound brought to us by Roman. We head down the road further when roman heads up the road scouting it out or something. this is when Havel a character Dominic met previously. came with the BBB'S beaten battered and bruised. we ask him of his wounds. this is when it is revealed that the islamic people murdered his family and he barely escaped with his life. We decide for a short moment wether to keep going or not and i make the argument that we dont know anything of these people and their capabilities. Jack agrees but roman decides to go AWOL and just seems to jet towards and unseen threat. Me and jack stick with havel and ask him a few questions when not a moment later roman begins shouting about a man running down the road. then two then three all till about 5. this sends us into near panic mode and i send jack to check out the problem. fast forward and i send havel off in the other direction leaving me in the forest. i head down to meet with jack and proceed to the town where roman is at this point. fast forward again and i am on a hill near some rocks with jack in town talking to these strangers. i use strangers heavily as we have no idea who these people are. when next thing i know i see a man approach the hill where i am sitting. this sets me off already but i keep cool until he continues forward. i ask him to stop but he continues. this makes me anxious but i continue asking. this is when he patronizes me asking like a child "What am i gonna do if i dont" and he continues again. this erks me the wrong way for obvious reasons and i (without planning or thinking about it) ask the man to raise his hands and almost failing to ask him to drop his weapon he immediately mows me down. this sends both groups into a firefight. and from what i gather no rule breaks apart from @Dusty and his group asking for a "tax" now i may be wrong but isn't that just a very passive robbery. this brings up a good point that they said they would tax non muslims. which lets be honest is just cutting corners and finding easy ways to exploit the rules and steal from people. granted though, the RP could very well be good and in order however forcing a character to change their entire religion or risk getting their items taken is asinine. that's just my two cents. Thanks

I don't really agree whit @Biologische because I was having an eye on one of the dudes and as soon as things wold go down i wold pull the trigger, so when I see that @Biologische has opened fire on that guy i 
immediate pull off the trigger (as you can see on the video firstly were shoots around the rocks and after the guy end up been killed, so my only guess its I think it was a bit of lag there as the server have from time to time bad connection) 

I have no video evidence.

I do not have any video evidence

I would like to speak to the accused in teamspeak and will be setting it up in a bit.

Please hold off on the verdict until then, thank you.

I don't have video

3 hours ago, Biologische said:

"tax" now i may be wrong but isn't that just a very passive robbery. this brings up a good point that they said they would tax non muslims. which lets be honest is just cutting corners and finding easy ways to exploit the rules and steal from people. granted though, the RP could very well be good and in order however forcing a character to change their entire religion or risk getting their items taken is asinine.

Bruh your friend gave us a pumpkin slice and we were perfectly happy with it.  It is not a robbery it is a tax which can be as simple as a fucking pumpkin slice lmfao.

Edited by ExoticRainbow

2 hours ago, Taylor Smith said:

I don't really agree whit @Biologische because I was having an eye on one of the dudes and as soon as things wold go down i wold pull the trigger, so when I see that @Biologische has opened fire on that guy i 
immediate pull off the trigger (as you can see on the video firstly were shoots around the rocks and after the guy end up been killed, so my only guess its I think it was a bit of lag there as the server have from time to time bad connection) 

I have no video evidence.

This is true and i guess i didnt mention but as i initiated then everything popped off, Roman killed the streamer making him confused

I'm guessing the whole situation came because the streamer died? and didnt know why he was shot? in the video he says why was i killed? when previously it is mentioned that the guy who donated pumpkin slices @Taylor Smith(Roman) was my "friend" Doesnt that give Roman kill rights. I mean it's not like me getting killed and him getting killed happend on opposite sides of the map. Also Jack or @OnionRingOfDoom seems to have only killed the guy next to @Dusty after the man raised his gun at Jack. Im just looking at who did what wrong and honestly fail to see it. I see alot of people died, (that's a firefight btw) but it all seems fair.

8 minutes ago, Biologische said:

when previously it is mentioned that the guy who donated pumpkin slices @Taylor Smith(Roman) was my "friend" Doesnt that give Roman kill rights.

Exactly, your friend donated. We asked him to pay a tax that non-muslims pay, and he agreed to pay it. You may call it asinine, but we are attempting to expand and create our caliphate in the power vacuum that now belongs in South Zagoria. We never initiated on your friend, as in we never said "Pay us a tax or we will kill you" or anything of the sorts. Taxing someone, or 'strong arming' them does not grant kill rights. 

If we had initiated on him, like saying "Give us a tax or we kill you/rob you/whatever", then he would have kill rights, as well as the rest of you. Again, because we did not do that, you were not granted kill rights. 

Lastly, you are the one that initiated on our guy, duorhs. Just because he didn't comply to your initiation, does not grant you kill rights on the rest of us.

Now, if possible, I would like to speak to all 3 of you (you, @OnionRingOfDoom and @Taylor Smith) in teamspeak. I wasn't able to do it earlier, but I'll be available for most of the afternoon and night. Just shoot me a PM if you're all able to speak. Thanks.

@ Game Master This report can be closed. I have spoken with the person who killed me, he was chill and apologized and realized that he made a mistake. 

This can closed, thanks :) 

We are glad this could be resolved, however, we would like to point out a few issues regard the report.

@Taylor Smith & @OnionRingOfDoom The both of you are responsible for the deaths of @Dusty & @GreekGodx and while your teammate was killed by their teammate that does not mean your kills on them were valid per se. Had @Biologische been close enough for all of the other party to hear the initiation and then they decided to be non-compliant your kills on them would be valid. However, since they did not hear the initiation and a second one was not thrown out for them to comply to, had this report been kept open it is likely you would’ve been punished for Invalid kill on sight due to a technical invalid initiation.

• 6.2 Demands during hostile situations must be made clear and unambiguous to all players.
  • 7.4 Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if the kill rights were not obtained.

In the future if you plan to initiate on a numerous amount of people make sure all parties are within VoIP range and multiple initiations are thrown out to make sure it is clear and unambiguous.

Closed by: @Jade @Nihoolious @Aiko