Server time: 2018-12-11, 10:14
Roofstone

A Warm Thank You

Thats freaking awesome dude. i'm glad you are having such an amazing time here. The community might have its own problems at times but at the end of the day if your having fun then that's all that matters. <3

i hope you continue to have an amazing time here.

That's great to hear! Glad you are enjoying the roleplay, hope to meet you IC ;) 

That's awesome! This community has problems, just like any other, but there really are some amazing people here and I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself :D 

Thats awesome! Im really glad that youre enjoying yourself, dude.
I wish that I could meet you IG.

Absolutely wonderful :')

Thank you for sharing this sentiment with us. I'm very happy to hear you've felt so well received while playing here with us. 

I genuinely hope that you continue to enjoy yourself here and find everything you're looking for in a role playing environment.

Never be afraid to fire a question my way if you have any, I'm always happy to help! 

I look forward to meeting you in the server!! 

c: 

8 hours ago, Baryshnikov said:

Great to hear & Thanks for sharing! I hope to see you on the server =)

Bit of a bump of a thread but whatever, only just seen this

Not going to lie, this is one of the only things on the forums I'm glad to read. I'm glad you're having a good time lad. 

Edited by Beni

Nice to read this. If you need help with textrp feel free to ask, people might be impatient sometimes since most prefer voip but you should be fine. Just don't let people rush you or panic. :D 

This is just amazing to see :) Glad it's going well, and best of luck in the future!

Glad to see you stuck with the decision to stay, even if you didn't have high hopes. Kudos to those who welcomed him with open arms.

I just now stumbled across this, so glad to hear you're enjoying your stay! We welcome all! <3

Glad you've been having so much fun here! I know not all communities are very welcoming towards text rp. Hell, we've had our fair share of "Should we require microphones? Should textrp be banned? Is textrp badrp?" type threads and debates, but they always end with the same conclusion being reached which is that TextRP is perfectly valid and TextRpers are welcomed into the community with open arms, as long as they know they are held to the same standards as everyone else. See ya in-game!