Server time: 2019-03-22, 21:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Cosmo

S1 EU - No time to comply/BadRP/bad initiation- 24/09/17

Server and location:  S1 EU, Green Mountain.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  15:00 ish 

Your in game name: Lenin Lloyd

Names of allies involved: Tivian Eshca

Name of suspect/s: Unkown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

The volume is kind of low sorry.

Detailed description of the events: We had just finished looting a nearby town by green mountain. We return to our little camp at Green Mountain. We walk in and a man walks out of the building and says "Hello boys, drop to the ground." Tivian was being chased by a zombie at the time and could not drop to the ground without being attacked by the zombie. The man shoots him dead (not the zombie). After that happens he tells me to go ahead and drop all my stuff so I begin to drop my stuff and contemplating attacking him just out of anger of the poor initiation/RP. I put my winchester in hand and was shot dead - to be fair I shouldn't have taken the gun to hand. That is all that happened and it lasted about 20 seconds if that. I think he said "Don't try anything" and thats it.

No Time To Comply: Tivian could not stop and drop to the ground safely and had no weapon in hand. The man could have shot the zombie dead instead.

BadRP: There was no RP at all, no reason was given why we were being held up. The only thing he said that kind of counts is "Don't try anything."

Edited by GrainSack

POV:  I was walking back up into the compound on Green Mountain from a bit of scavenging.  The gate was still closed and everything was like how we left it and when I entered the gate I saw a man on the stairs of the prison building he told me and my friend to drop our stuff.  Right after I drop the sweater in my hands a zombie became agroed on me and I ran from it.  Instead of shooting the zombie and continuing with the initiation he shot me and than the zombie behind of me while I had no weapon or anything in my hands.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
14:45:06 | Player "Lenin Lloyd" is connected 
-Dead-
16:50:25 | Player "Lenin Lloyd" has been disconnected
16:51:11 | Player "Lenin Lloyd" is connected
-NO disconnect logs-

14:48:49 | Player "Tivian Ecsha" is connected
-dead-
-No disconnect logs-

16:10:09 | Player "Regan Colton" is connected
16:45:08 | Player "Regan Colton" has been disconnected
17:13:52 | Player "SimBissH" is connected 
17:14:34 | Player "SimBissH" has been disconnected
17:15:01 | Player "Regan Colton" is connected 
-No disconnect logs-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
16:11:06 | "Player Tivian Ecsha has fallen into unconsciousness."
16:11:06 | "Regan Colton SHOT Tivian Ecsha by SKS into head."

16:12:07 | "Regan Colton SHOT Lenin Lloyd by AKS74U into LeftArm."
16:12:07 | "Regan Colton SHOT Lenin Lloyd by AKS74U into LeftArm."
16:12:07 | "Player Lenin Lloyd has fallen into unconsciousness."
16:12:07 | "Regan Colton SHOT Lenin Lloyd by AKS74U into Head."

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
16:11:06 | Player "Tivian Ecsha" has been killed by player "Regan Colton"
16:12:07 | Player "Lenin Lloyd" has been killed by player "Regan Colton"

Calling in @SimBissH - Regan Colton to give his POV and any video evidence he has.

@TiviylScratch Do you have any video evidence of the situation?

@GrainSack Are you reporting both of the kills performed in this case?

@SimBissH When you told the OP to drop everything did you mean strip or just essentials?

POV: I made my way up to Green Mountain to see if there were any people there, however no one was there. I did find a military tent and a car so i thought that people were using this as some kind of base, so I positioned myself inside the prison building awaiting their return. A good 5 minutes go by and then i see a man enter the compound, when he gets a little closer to the building I'm in I go out through the door and say "Why hello there, boys. Drop to the ground right now." One of them complies and crouches, however the other starts backing off slowly and then runs behind the radio tower. I'm fearing for my life and this point since i only had 4 bullets and one of them is clearly not going to comply. I go back slowly in to the building for more cover and I see the guy running across the compound with what looks like a gun in his hand (some kind of rifle). I shoot 2 bullets at him and both hit and he dies. Then I proceed to aim my gun and the other guy who's still crouching outside the building and i tell him "Alright, you better drop everything right now." He proceeds to drop some stuff and after i tell him to drop his backpack, he pulls his winchester out and i immediately shoot him as he was trying to kill me (as you can see in the video). I run around for a little bit to check that there are no more people around and i find a shirt behind the radio tower (I'm guessing this is the one that you were holding TiviylScratch).

16 minutes ago, Eagle said:

@SimBissH When you told the OP to drop everything did you mean strip or just essentials?

I meant strip. But he proceeded to drop everything that was in the clothes and not the clothes themselves so i just rolled with it. 

@TiviylScratch Why would you run behind the tower after being aware of an initiation?

@Jade  I was trying to get out of the sight line of the zombie just outside of the front gate so it would not agro on me.  When I ran back out from behind of the tower it was because the zombie agroed on me, I was hoping that initiator would kill the zombie so that we could continue with the role play.

We are willing to talk this over and sort this out with the suspect in TS if they are willing.

1 minute ago, GrainSack said:

We are willing to talk this over and sort this out with the suspect in TS if they are willing.

Isn't that to late now? You've already called in a Gamemaster. It is up to them now.

1 minute ago, SimBissH said:

Isn't that to late now? You've already called in a Gamemaster. It is up to them now.

Of course you can still talk it out with everyone involved.

No I can decide to close the Report if we sort things out.

Edit: I'm talking to SimBissH tomorrow.

Edited by GrainSack

@GrainSack Have you been able to speak to the accused yet?

Unfortunately the accused is not available until Thursday, would it be possible to suspend/pause the report until then?

2 hours ago, GrainSack said:

Unfortunately the accused is not available until Thursday, would it be possible to suspend/pause the report until then?

Yes, we can keep the report open until you speak to them.

13 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Yes, we can keep the report open until you speak to them.

Thank you!

After talking it through with @SimBissH, @TiviylScratch we realised the full picker of what happened, what both parties did wrong. We came to the agreement that the accused party will join our OOC & IC group and we will educate them upon the politics of the server, Hostile RP, Medical RP, etc. I.E self mentoring @SimBissH

That being said we are all in agreement that we would like to close the report now.

We are glad that you have come to an agreement of closing this report, there are a few things that need addressing.

@SimBissH During this situation, you decided to initiate on two men in GM, the initiation was correctly done and the kills performed were valid, the thing that sticks out is the stripping of your hostage, this is something that is mentioned directly in the rules and prohibited by all means. If you wish to disarm your hostages you should instead do *searches for any weapons* // Do I find any?, this will allow you to go through their pockets without stripping your hostage naked.

• 8.5Stripping a character naked in order to access their items is considered BadRP. If you wish to access the items you either have to tie up the said person or emote checking them for items (for example: "*searches the man and takes all the things found in his clothes* // drop the items you have in your clothes").

@TiviylScratch  We have concerns that you might have been trying to make your case look better with your POV leaving holes in it intentionally so the hostage taker would look bad. You said that you were trying to avoid aggroing a zombie,  at 3:42 there was indeed an infected behind you but he could not have had access to you as you had managed to close the gate,  you run towards the tower and manage to agro a second infected at 3:50. You then run in front of the hostage taker who is already expecting the worst and he shoots you the minute he sees you as you were non-compliant 3:51. If you had followed his orders you would’ve not died as you were in the front gate and disarmed. You chose to not comply and felt it was his duty to act upon the zombie that tagged with you when you decided to run. If the infected had entered with you or was attacking you during your compliance this would have been a different case. Since this was not the case and you choose to willingly run from your hostage taker the kill was valid as you were seen as non-compliant.

@GrainSack you are seen in the video you provided pulling a Winchester on a man that has an AK74 pointed to your head, you had no chance of killing the accused nor was it valuing your characters life. 4:48 you are seen asking Tivy if you should kill the accused without relaying this information IG and that would have fallen under the telepathic rule as you and your friend planned an attack through TS whilst in front of Sim.

• 5.6 Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage and threatened with death if you don't stop.
  • 11.5 When speaking with another player, you may not communicate over the radio (TeamSpeak) with your allies unless you speak over the radio and in game at the same time. Telepathic communication is not acceptable..

We will now be closing this report,  please keep in mind what has been mentioned.

Closed by: Eagle @Jade & @Nihoolious.