Server time: 2018-11-18, 21:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Taryn

What did you dream about last night?

I dreamt that modern day Dragon Age character Alistair was my boyfriend and I had to hide him from my brother. A lot.

An endless line of cocaine.

20 hours ago, Jamie said:

I have sleep paralysis a lot. Usually consists of a silhouette creeping at the side of my bed, or good lucid dreaming which is fun. 

I have sleep paralysis too. 
One time I was paralysed and dreamt that a man on his deathbed told me to tell his wife he's sorry. Kinda freaky.

I had a dream that I was at work and my friends old school at the same time (somehow) and in the backroom they had a pod that was meant to send people through a dimensional rift, but there was a 50/50 chance that you'd instantly be torn apart. Since I didn't like those odds, I tried to run, accidentally ran into another pod, and woke up just as they turned it on. Guess I died :( 

44 minutes ago, Jack the Ripper said:

.Guess I died :( 

Respawned. 

Last night I dreamt I was in DayZ. Not the first time, really, but this time I was on the run from my own character (Natalya) who, if you've ever met her yet, you know is someone you dont want chasing you...

Edited by Taryn

I dreamt that I got 1 hit by a zombie in DayZ in the middle of some dank RP, then finally re-geared, then got 1 hit again, then got semi geared, then got 1 hit again, then I rage quit and woke up.

Ok this is gonna be a wild ride so hold on.

So I was in this town. No clue where but it just felt like Canada, which I would later confirm. I walk around this town, which was pretty damn small but had like more or less highrise buildings in it and shit. Then, when I was about to leave and go to the next town, I meet this postman. idk what he wanted, I guess it was just smalltalk. So I continue down the road, trees alongside it and empty fields to my left, covered with snow. I continue to take a right and enter a small hut, which had a super low ceiling but was a well visited little pub. I don't know how I knew this, but apearently there were like 2 or maybe just 1 important writer in there. Everyone else had a checked flanell shirt on, either in blue or red, every guy had a full beard and every girl was blonde (steriotypes everyone). Oh yeah, and everyone spoke like when americans think they sound like canadians but really they just make an ass of themselves. You know the whole "ABOOOT DAT MÜÜSE, EH?". Yeah that. Anyways, after talking to that writer I leave, walking to that intersection again where I entered the town. I meet the mailman again. This time he's got a problem. He can't find the place he's gotta deliver this flare-looking battery power cell thing. I think I can help and ask him where the place is which he replies to he only knows that it's the Nvidia HQ. So imma just, outta fuckin nowhere, release a tiny spec and let that motherfucker search for that place in the town I was in before. Bitch flies off faster than any car while I see everything it sees. I find it and return the spec to me. I told him I know where it is and I propose that I should deliver it. He says fine and gives me a radio so we can stay in contact. Then, when I was about to leave someone I know asks me if I can buy them beer. And I was like "bitch no, get your own" and fucking slid away with the speed of light, standing at Nvidia's doorstep. I open the door, some weird fucking robotic arms, lifts me up to the roof tho before I could even touch the doorhandle, sets me down and infront of me I see some sort of reactor in a red and yellow room where I assume everything was made out of cheap plastic (you know, the ikea kind). I can hear the mailman say something over the radio but I don't pay attention. I place the flare power cell thing into the reactor and it just kinda grabs it with another mechanical arm and boom. Then I walk down the steps, see a bunch of guys typing on keyboards in thin fucking air. I could only assume they were just stupid NPCs and I said "Yeah, I replaced your guy's power core and shit sooooo imma leave now, yeah?" which he replied to with something completely unrelated which had something to do with game development and that in a thick czech accent so I could only assume it was that guy at Bohemia that allways does these dev videos. Then, I try to reach for my radio but have to fiddle around a bit, almost like a really fucking obnoxious game mechanic and then, once I got it, I tell the mailman I delivered the package. He thanked me, we shook hands outside and he went on his marry way. Then, before I know it and don't ask me how the fuck that change in scenery happened, I am on my bike in some eastern european city, most likely prague because, riding down the stairs and all, I saw some PSAs that read "Thieve codes may rhyme" and I was like, aight? But I wasn't in the city alone. A friend of mine was follwing me behind on his own bike. We ride down the stairs until we meet a populated road. Lots of people were walking and we decided to just Assassin's Creed our way to the clock tower. Just outta nowhere, leave the bikes and climb up the about like 10 meter high buildings. Then the perspective changes aswell. I'm no longer in first person. This shit just became literall Assassin's Creed with HUD and everything. We climb up the belltower and see like a bunch of middle-age gansters (not to be confused with middle-aged gangsters). Then, I pull out my gold plated revolver and just fuck then all alongside my friend who does the same. After that, I get XP and outta nowhere fucking BOOOOOM! Back in Canada. In that same pub from earlier. Everybody's still there. Except for the fact that it's dark outside now. As I look out the window, I see a massive shopping center and next to it an airport. I was like, aight bitch, lemme fly back home. I leave the pub, hearing the overly canadian accent behind me fade away as I leave the building. I then just zzZZEEEEAAAAAUUHHhhhh my way out, sliding around at the speed of sound on the ground, passing a couple who did not find that odd at all.

And then I woke up. Bruh.

Went into a burning building fighting a fire, then my tank ran out of oxygen and was replaced with nothing but smoke. I tried finding my way out but It became harder and harder to breathe and see as I moved throughout what seemed like a never ending hallway til the point I couldn't breathe at all. Then I woke up.

Freaky, @Hunter

my last dream involved an arcade, buddy and a topless woman.

2 minutes ago, Mischief said:

my last dream involved an arcade, buddy and a topless woman.

59c9bbd2580dc_illallowit.gif.18b81f812cb8dae12cbf5036ea29be9a.gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a tendency to instantly forget what I'm dreaming about 99% of the time right after I wake up... I unfortunately cannot contribute to the topic... this time.. ;)

3 hours ago, Taryn said:

Freaky, @Hunter

Yeah, I had a semi close call in a fire once where my tank was almost out, and I had to backtrack my way out this house, and I didn't think I was gonna be able to make it out. I didn't panic, but a close call is a close call and its hard to forget.