Server time: 2018-08-20, 03:08

Andrew Strafeh

Joining Groups

/Moved to questions.

Send the group leader a PM.

Majority of the groups dont accept whitenames, try getting some more experience b4 u apply for any of them, I recommend atleast 3+ months. 

Meet people in game. The best way to get into groups is to actually roleplay with the members and be accepted through IC interactions. This will show them how you roleplay and give them an idea if you are right for their group or not. 

1 minute ago, Clumsy said:

Meet people in game. The best way to get into groups is to actually roleplay with the members and be accepted through IC interactions. This will show them how you roleplay and give them an idea if you are right for their group or not. 

this

23 hours ago, Bush said:

Majority of the groups dont accept whitenames, try getting some more experience b4 u apply for any of them, I recommend atleast 3+ months. 

You know what I mean you lot are down voting him but he's fucking right to be honest, I ain't letting some random whitename into my group with no experience. Fuck that. 

Bit mad how most of you lot that downvoted him wouldn't let some random whitename in either, pipe down you hypocrites lmao.

If you've got RP experience, yeah sure I'll think about it... But if you're a fresh of the boat to RP kinda guy, nah fuck that. Come back when you've got some time IG and know the rules. 

You know that some whitenames are hidden gems? Not all of them are inexperienced. And if your argument is that they dont know how to rp and dont know rules. Take them under your wing. We were all whitrnames once.

On 9/21/2017 at 9:58 PM, Andrew Strafeh said:

I get rejected when trying to join any grup, what should I do to be accepted?

You should get more familiar with the forums. Every group has a group thread with an application at the bottom.

@Rolle this is what I meant when I told you the group CP isn't very comprehensive to newcomers.

As rory said, read the group threads and use their application forms rather than the join button.

In terms of people saying they wouldnt take on a whitename thats just a terrible excuse. Everyone needs to learn the servers and the best way is to join a group with experienced members. If i had a group going id take you on ;)

Just keep up to date on the forums and get time ingame under your belt. Someone will take you into a group once you apply correctly, dont give up.

Try and make friends.

It is a lot more likely that you'll get accepted if you've at least met someone from a group IC.  Hang around where other players are and get to know everyone.  

You should be able to find an application on group threads that you can fill out and send to the leader.

On a side note though, I'm a group leader and I know for a fact I wouldn't accept random people that click the join group button. I'd like to know who I'm letting into my group first, that's why we have applications at the bottom of every group thread. 

Knowing someone IC is also a good way. Just visit all the RP spots and make some friends bro.

16 minutes ago, Rory said:

On a side note though, I'm a group leader and I know for a fact I wouldn't accept random people that click the join group button. I'd like to know who I'm letting into my group first, that's why we have applications at the bottom of every group thread. 

Knowing someone IC is also a good way. Just visit all the RP spots and make some friends bro.

Let's just hope he doesn't choose Severograd.

#fuckwhitenames

No, but what Clumsy said. RPwith people, give it time and hang around a group for awhile and get to know them. Eventually, maybe they'd invite you in, and it feels natural since you already rp:ed together for awhile.