Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 06:12
Sign in to follow this  
Hassan

S1: Attempted KoS/Invalid Initiation/Trolling? Near Severograd - 2017/09/17, 20:10-20:35

Server and location:  S1 Outskirts of Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2017/09/17, 20:10-20:35

Your in game name: Caleb Gallagher

Names of allies involved: @Laski @Storm @Ark

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, I may have hit one once when he aimed directly at me and shot

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  Screenshots below, someone might have a video

Spoiler

5167E385F409717ED2F40884BCA4FDC1814BA94C 

8BFD37CFE38234711B7DEB5359F4E45031C43797

Detailed description of the events: So we're in Severograd near the pub, we hear some gunshots on the outskirts of someone repeatedly shooting a complete mag over and over again. We approach with caution and see a guy shooting all of his bullets into the field. We try to approach them but they see us and run away, we lose them for a minute but then bullets start flying all around us from a treeline to the west. I spot them clearly aiming right at us it seems they're getting our attention by shooting right next to us, they continue running away once I try to approach again. Everytime they get a good distance away from me they continue aiming back at us and shooting to make sure we're following them for some reason. We figured they were trying to lure us in but were also concerned that they were trying to KOS us so we continued to follow to see if we could identify them. Eventually they make it inside the town of Ratnoe (Where the first screenshot is taken), so I aim down at him with binoculars to try to see what he's wearing. He stares at me for a moment while flipping me off and continues running south to get the high ground on the hill, once they're on the hill they take position and aim down at us in the town (The second screenshot), moments later he aims directly at me and pops a bullet off that lands right next to me. So I take my gun out and start shooting at them since it literally seemed like he was trying to kill me. This is where I may have hit him once so hopefully I did and you guys can identify them. 

After all of that we try to find them in the woods but we couldn't find them at all. Maybe five minutes later we hear bunch more shots of the same gun back towards Severograd but this time to the south of it near the field next to the church. We run over there and find a nearly naked dead body with a bunch of dead wolves around him. This body had a bunch of gas masks on him like the one in the screenshot and also an AKM so it matches one of the guys that was shooting at us, the rest of his stuff must've been taken by his friend since pretty much all of his clothes were gone. The only conclusion I can come to here is that they ran off to the East and got into trouble with a pack of wolves, when they were defending themselves one of the wolves must've killed one of them and the the other guy took most of his gear.

We heard the gunshots of them potentially fighting wolves roughly around 20:35 so hopefully there's something in the logs either of me shooting one of them or one of them bleeding out from the wolves.

Also my game crashed while I was at the body so that's why I am logged off, currently waiting in the queue.

Edited by Hassan

@Hassan I was unable to find any hitlogs of you or any of your allies hitting them. Likewise, I was also not able to find any logs of anybody bleeding out or dying.

That being said, we can leave this report up for 24 hours to see if anybody comes forward to post a POV.

Also, just in case they have more information or video evidence, calling in @Laski @Storm @Ark.

My POV is the same as Hassans. Not really anything else to add

David Jackson's POV:

Don't have much more to add. We heard some shots from Severograd and decided to investigate. Two guys were spraying over the town for no apparent reason, and when we approached, sprayed at us too. As they ran away, one shot back at us and a few shots hit pretty close to me. We chased them through the field and into a town nearby. They ran through the town and shot at Hassan then bolted into the forest. We found a naked body around ten minutes later with some random things left around and a few dead wolves.

1 minute ago, Dusty said:

@Hassan I was unable to find any hitlogs of you or any of your allies hitting them. Likewise, I was also not able to find any logs of anybody bleeding out or dying.

There's nothing from say 20:25 to 20:38 of anyone bleeding or dying at all? Because we did find a fresh body at the location of the gunshots with a lot of the same stuff as the guys in the screenshots.

13 minutes ago, Hassan said:

There's nothing from say 20:25 to 20:38 of anyone bleeding or dying at all? Because we did find a fresh body at the location of the gunshots with a lot of the same stuff as the guys in the screenshots.

There are logs of somebody bleeding at around that timeframe, however, they bandaged themselves. Along with that, they had only logged in 1 minute before they started bleeding. 

That being said, I will call in another person that may have been present.

18 minutes ago, Laski said:

My POV is the same as Hassans. Not really anything else to add

Even if your pov is the same as Hassan's, please provide it. Any little detail that have to add can help.

19:54:13 | Player "Daniel Kinks" is connected (id=)
20:38:17 | "Daniel Kinks(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
20:38:36 | "Daniel Kinks(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
20:48:09 | "Daniel Kinks(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
20:49:47 | "Daniel Kinks(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."

Calling in @Kinks (Daniel Kinks) to provide their point of view.

I was around the eastern coast, killed some Zed's with a crowbar, nothing else.

Apologise for not much help.

WE heard shots north of Severograd and decided to go and see what was up. We then found 2 guys that were just randomly spraying towards the town. They kept running and then stopping, Firing shots near us then getting up and running again. Then one guy stopped and aimed a rifle at Hassan. I watched him through Binoculars take a shot at Hassan then they both ran. We then continued to chase them. DIdnt see them after that

@Kinks Thank you for your POV.

@Hassan besides the logs posted above, there are no other logs that would help us find whoever these guys are. If you would like, the report can remain open for 24 hours to see if anybody would like to come forward and post a POV.

I doubt these guys will give themselves up but either way keeping it open for 24 hours just in case someone might recognize them from the screenshots doesn't hurt.

Not much to say that hasnt already been stated.  Guys were unloading a shit ton of ammo and we ran up to find out why. Once we get there they stopped and moved away from us before starting to shoot above our heads and beside us. rinse and repeat until hassan gets shot at directly and tries to pop one. 

It's been 24 hours, and unfortunately nobody has come forward.

We don't have both sides of the story, however, we would like to remind people that on our servers, 'warning shots' are considered attempted KOS. We encourage people to RP rather than randomly shooting at others.

With that being said, /Closed