Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 03:52
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Adams

The United People of Salvation

Well that would be grammatically incorrect as United being used an adjective can only be used to modify a plural and there is no plural form of integrity. But you are on the right tea3ck

1 minute ago, PCJames said:

Well that would be grammatically incorrect as United being used an adjective can only be used to modify a plural and there is no plural form of integrity. But you are on the right tea3ck

How about "The United People of Integrity"?

That seems fine, but change change of to for so you seem more purposeful. 

It s a really good idea.  good luck

2 minutes ago, Carg0cult said:

One group goal should be: build a boat.  Or at least talk about how to do it, ... a lot.

Hahahaha that's the one thing we can't wait for my dude. Honestly swim takes a good 5-6 minutes and the worse you get is cold.

/Approved. 

There are some minor grammar issues that need to be resolved but other than that we are good to go.

Nice RP with ya'll yesterday at the shipwreck south of Svet. Good to see you guys are taking good care of Smith too

Just checking up on you fellas. You moved away from the prison island? Hope things are going well.

1 hour ago, Major said:

Just checking up on you fellas. You moved away from the prison island? Hope things are going well.

For right now, we are generally in the north trying to create alliances and make friends with the "mainlanders", but we still reside on the island. If it ever comes down to it that the island is no longer our home, I will update the thread. I'd like the prison to just be a starting point for our group, it doesn't define us, only a notable place of residence.

oUukmpb.png

Just curious why? 

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

oUukmpb.png

Just curious why? 

Your guy Johnny had attempted to hold up myself and my people. He shot at us multiple times while we told him to leave. He didn't, and then tried to rush us. I shot him dead, so now Ken and the group has a grudge against the Kelseys. Don't know if Johnny himself even knew who we were, but we knew who he was, and who he was affiliated with.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Blue said:

Your guy Johnny had attempted to hold up myself and my people. He shot at us multiple times while we told him to leave. He didn't, and then tried to rush us. I shot him dead, so now Ken and the group has a grudge against the Kelseys. Don't know if Johnny himself even knew who we were, but we knew who he was, and who he was affiliated with.

Ok thanks for clearing it up. I know we've pissed off a lot of people with what the group did while I was away but I was just wondering what we specifically did to you guys. :)

Just now, Sandy said:

Ok thanks for clearing it up. I know we've pissed off a lot of people with what the group did while I was away but I was just wondering what we specifically did to you guys. :)

Yeah no problem :D , provided us with some nice hostile RP.

Were your enemies now rA04NET.png?2

6 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Were your enemies now rA04NET.png?2

Ken doesn't appreciate people big dicking his people, and taking his daughter away. No OOC hate, but Ken does not exactly have a good impression of your group.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Blue said:

Ken doesn't appreciate people big dicking his people, and taking his daughter away. No OOC hate, but Ken does not exactly have a good impression of your group.

I mean I was just wondering the IC reasoning because last time I checked we talked it out ^_^ But if you guys have a valid reason we have no issue being enemies.

Just now, Hassan said:

I mean I was just wondering the IC reasoning because last time I checked we talked it out ^_^ But if you guys have a valid reason we have no issue being enemies.

Ken and his people are kind of keeping it a bit of a secret that they don't like your group, so IC your guys wouldn't know for a while. Just thought I'd post a little update to the thread, trying to keep the group's thoughts current.