Server time: 2018-08-16, 04:32 WE ARE RECRUITING

Bruce Adams

The United People of Salvation

So its been.. what, 3 weeks since @Rolle  announced  that groups needed the have SMART goals.. I can't help but notice.. you have 3 goals.. all of them are.. I dunno.. kinda meh. None of them follow the SMART outline.. What gives? @Taryn @PCJames @Major

5 hours ago, Joffrey said:

So its been.. what, 3 weeks since @Rolle  announced  that groups needed the have SMART goals.. I can't help but notice.. you have 3 goals.. all of them are.. I dunno.. kinda meh. None of them follow the SMART outline.. What gives? @Taryn @PCJames @Major

It's being handled.

This group will be archived until their goals are reformed as requested. 

I was just looking at the roster and thats a big roster.

Have a nice day

On 2018-01-24 at 9:48 PM, PCJames said:

This group will be archived until their goals are reformed as requested. 

but the group are unarchived:D

hanging out ooc and icly with these guys on and off for a few weeks i feel as though if this group does not go through a complete reform it will be nothing in a short span of time. it is nice to see a updated ic and ooc goal list. but that dosent change the fact that this group didn't do anything but run security here and there and thats it in regards to helping people. 

if my advice or suggestions mean anything. dont recruit anyone who just wants to join ooc or ic. its too easy to get into your group. plan rp for ur group. and for the love of god take things more seriously.

Im gonna be honest here. I fell that this group have died a little and should have been Archived but I guess it s good that you keep it going.

And again it s like talking to a BrickWall

Edited by BorisRP

3 hours ago, BorisRP said:

Im gonna be honest here. I fell that this group have died a little and should have been Archived but I guess it s good that you keep it going.

And again it s like talking to a BrickWall

I'll try and get on the people running things now,

should have people responding like we used to.

Hello @Anoymouse , except for three exceptions, your group's activity is excellent. I would, however, contact the three individuals who haven't been in game for a couple weeks and determine when they can become active again. For one reason or another, you have one banned player and a blacklisted player on your roster and they need to both be removed. Should the blacklisted player become whitelisted again, you can add them back. Your group thread roster also needs to be updated. You have some players and player names on there. Lastly, how are your goals coming along? One of your goals is due to be accomplished by tomorrow. If it appears that you will not be accomplishing that goal in time then you give yourself some more time. Please make these appropriate changes when you find the time. Thanks. 

@PCJames Yep Yep, RIght now I'm not with the Group as i own it. I have contacted IC leader Bruce Adams and told him. If any questions ask him as well my friend!

Just a heads up on something you may want to fix with the group page!

Spoiler
e42b4e45845dac000b3e08075d5e1292.png

3 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

-snip-

lmao

Was nice being with you all, good luck to the future.

Thank you @Mr. Blue for making such a great group and bringing a lot of people together.

Edited by Lady In Blue

This group will stay up unless the thread owner @Anoymouse requests for it to be archived. 

On 16/09/2017 at 10:14 PM, Anoymouse said:

Group Goal #1:Find and build a suitable home for the Family Needs of survival.[Approx.Day 215]

Group Goal #2:Help our allied Groups, and see how they can benefit to the cause of the family.[Approx.Day 220]

Group Goal #4:Create or help create a open area away from Family home where survivors may come trade, socialize, and whatever they wish upon the family..[Approx.Day 247]

In my opinion, seeing the activities of this group twice. They have made a large impact on my characters alliance, thoughts and behaviour - I believe it helps achieve 1 and 2 goals... They have told me they have a home I can come and visit which is achieving 4. 

Changed ownership to @Bruce Adams, best of luck leading the group

Could I have ownership of this thread go back to me?

I am the original creator of the thread.

I still feel that this group have died but ive seen more of you guys around now and doing more stuff keep it up.

Yeah the group isn’t what it once was totally agree with that... but things do change you know when people leave group and different people come in changes are going to happen. Sometimes when changes happen sometimes you don’t always get it right. But there are people in this group right now I’m very proud of for sticking around and trying to keep it going and that’s including myself. We trying :) 

Had some really good RP last night from one of your members @kimmylou last night we had some very interesting discussions about bits and bobs. Keep up the good work. I hope to stumble across more of you on my adventures. 

This group has been /archived

If you would like it removed from archive, please PM any moderator