Server time: 2018-12-10, 12:03
Roofstone

A Tapping [Open Frequency]

*A subtle groaning permeates the silence at first as the radio comes alive, Tanya rubs her eyes wearily where she is sat before she begins. To whomever may listen a gentle rhythmic tapping begins. Three 'verses', with a brief pause inbetween.*

... --- ... / -.- .- -... .- -. .. -. --- / ... .. -.-. -.-

*This repeats a few times-*

*Stephen is laying back with Samia sleeping in his right arm, he hears a beeping and looks around confused, he then finds the radio in his bag and listens to it carefully...

"SOS Kabanino sick..." he picks up his radio and replies*

*You hear a grunt as he sits up* If you wanted the most amount of people to save you why would you say that in morse?

And to anyone *He pauses as shifts over a bit*  who is listening this sounds like a trap if i've ever heard one.

Dont follow weird sounds down your radio, all i'm sayin

*The radio cuts off as he puts it on the desk and he leans his head back*

*Cade gets his radio and a piece of paper and starts to translate the message. Done with the translation he grabs his radio and presses the PTT button*
I think I'm nearby. Not too sure tho.  I'm not a doctor but I might be better than nothing. *he pauses for a few seconds and looks at his map* what kind help do you need?
*He releases the PTT button and leans back against a tree, waiting for a response and mumbles for himself. yeah it's a trap.*

*There is a long pause as Tanya considers. Her lack of medical knowledge leaving her more ill than the illness itself as a twinge of fear runs through her stomach. Not knowing what exactly is wrong. Eventually the tapping begins again. Two words this time.*

.-- .- - . .-. / ... .- ..-. . - -.--

*Cade gets his radio and presses the PTT button*
Well. I think I could fix that. But I ain't helping a total stranger... This could just as well be a trap... So tell me who are you?
*He lets releases the PTT button*

*Another strained groan permeates through the airwaves. Her voice is gravely and rough, the single act of groaning out loud seems to strain her. Perhaps a minute passes as Tanya wonders about how to word her predicament. Eventually the tapping begins again, in two acts this time.*

- .- -. -.-- .- / .. .----. -- / ... -.-. .- .-. . -..

*Tanya rubs her forehead and grunts, admitting that took some effort. She starts tapping another message, a longer one this time.*

.-- .- - . .-. / ..-. --- .-. / ..-. .-.. .- ... .... -... .- -. --.

Edited by Roofstone

*Cade sighs and picks up the radio once again and presses the PTT button*
Okay.. Tanya..I'll see what I can do.
*He releases the PTT button and looks at his map and yawns. He then starts to heading towards Kab*

*Vince presses the PTT Button*

" Get of the radio C, you fucking mong.. The fuck are you doin' tryna help people " 

*The radio would fall silent*

*PTT*

Stop using voice on CW restricted frequencies or im reporting you to the FCC

*PTT*

*Squints his eyes slightly as he carefully listens to the Morse Code being sent back and forth. With a careful hesitation he pushes down the PTT, his breathing is slow, heavy and shaky.*

"Huh... guess I never took the time to learn Morse Code... you guys some secret organization?"

*He begins to chuckle, before he gets interrupted by his own intense coughing fit.*

Edited by Talsran