Server time: 2018-08-20, 12:30

Roofstone

Greetings from Norway!

Hello! Recently got back into Day Z after quitting in the early early days of the arma mod. And the first goal was to find an RP server. This seems like my kind of place, so figured I'd say hi while waiting on the whitelist to cooldown, I got the wrong date on the questionnaire. Which I should've double checked really since I read it yesterday and figured I remembered, my own fault but I digress.

I have about just under two decades worth of experience with roleplaying, but admittedly this is my first attempt in a game like this, usually I'd stick to WoW or tabletop. So do forgive me if I make some mistakes early on.

So yeah, hi to you all from the land of snow and polar bears. Hoping I'll get to play with all you of you soon enough! If not consider this my farewell thread to save space. Everyone loves a good two for one deal.

Welcome to the community!

Greetings from Oslo! :D

Its good to see there is another Norwegian for @Majoo to be friends with, welcome indeed :) 

1 minute ago, Iso said:

Its good to see there is another Norwegian for @Majoo to be friends with, welcome indeed :) 

I need friends

Welcome, seeing the amount of people from scandinavia you should feel quite home here :D 

Hello and welcome! If you only had one mistake in your whitelist attempt and know it now, you will surely succseed at the second try. I wish you best of luck and a good start here, once you start playing. See you around! :)

Alas, I failed again. And maybe I can ask here, since I am not entirely sure about this question. And it feels like poor form opening another thread when I am not even a whitelisted member. This might just be my english skills failing me, but I went back to look at the rules to make sure I got the question right and even so I failed. 

*edit* Its not allowed to post whitelist questions and to talk about the correct answer. When you need help please come into Teamspeak and join the "Waiting for Staff Help - Channel".

In any case I'll try again tomorrow, since this was my second attempt so the wait time is eight hours. Thanks on beforehand for any help provided! Edit: Help figuring out why I can't work out this question that is, not with the questionnaire. That'd be against the spirit of things.

Hi there and welcome to the community! 

c: 

*edit* Its not allowed to post whitelist questions. 

Hey, I failed to a couple of times too, mostly it's the wording that gets you. Read each question carefully, and then read them again. -------- I don't know if im allowed to help you, but I don't see any problem with you understanding the rules better.

Edited by Ceps

*edit* Please don't talk about the correct answers. :) 

Huh, that question must've really ran circles around me then. Thanks for clearing that up. I managed to submit on my third attempt at least though! Misunderstood the wait times.

Hey and welcome to the community!

When you need any help please join the "Waiting for Staff Help- Channel" in Teamspeak and don't post any questions or talk about the correct answers ^_^

Anyway! I wish you much fun here with us! :) 

Don't worry! We are always there to help. ^_^

Welcome and congrats on the whitelist.

;)

Hello im a british spy living in norway out here putting manny on the map

18 minutes ago, Storm said:

Hello im a british spy living in norway out here putting manny on the map

You best be as well lad. 

Welcome.