Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 32 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Corn flakes

Endeavour's Farm

Just now, Seiceps the Deceiver said:

*looks at roster*

cheeky ;) 

1 hour ago, Western said:

No white names.

Denied :)

-snip-

You can tell how serious you and your members are about the feedback that has been given, I'm sure the LM's and Admins will make the perfect decision.

3 minutes ago, Mexi said:

You can tell how serious you and your members are about the feedback that has been given, I'm sure the LM's and Admins will make the perfect decision.

Not going to lie he's just done you all there.

Good luck with it I guess. Needs a shit tone of work though. I love Read Dead but like, not enough to base a group idea of it. It's not the wild west anymore, it's 2017. Duster coats and Cowboy Outfits have been replaced by Jeans and Tracksuits. 

Edited by Beni

2 minutes ago, Mexi said:

Der is the only member that has comment from my group

1 hour ago, Western said:

I took the goals I had from my old thread, But Im sending the members the doc to get them to help with the goals, as its a whole group thing. Goals and name will be changed once I am able to sort it out.

/please stand by.

That makes this whole thread a huge W.I.P
You aren't set on the name, the lore needs work and the goals need to be changed. This group is NOT ready to be reviewed and as far as I know, W.I.P groups aren't allowed anymore, right?

5 minutes ago, Western said:

Der is the only member that has comment from my group

Don't seem to care much yourself, presumed Marcunt was a member due to the amount of comments he's thrown on with little feedback or anything constructive added to it.

Spoiler

shrug.gif.e6f1762eb0e6c0f513918629a0577cbe.gif

1 minute ago, Rory said:

You aren't set on the name, the lore needs work and the goals need to be changed. This group is NOT ready to be reviewed and as far as I know, W.I.P groups aren't allowed anymore, right?

Indeed they're not.

3 minutes ago, Rory said:

The lore is done just needs few fixes and typos. and it's being done as we speak. Should be done in next hour or so. 

Edited by Western

Western when are you actually going to post a group that doesn't require reworking and lengthy consultation of the LMs before being even close to being ready?

Nevermind the fact that after I tried to help you one of the last times I joined your channel immediately after to find you trash talking me. So by all means, if the admins don't archive this before you can do whatever you plan on doing to it please let me know when you want me to look at it.

2 minutes ago, Western said:

The lore is done just needs few changes. and it's being done as we speak. Should be done in next hour or so. 

The whole group needs changing. You're in the wrong time period my guy.
On a side note you seem to have a tendency with basing every group you make off of a video game, like your pre lorewipe group that got forcefully archived was based on the last of us. Now this one is based on red dead. 

Again, you need a lot of work.

I understand you have put effort into this group mate, but, honestly, I feel like it is pushing the boundaries of what would make sense lore wise. I have not played Red Dead since it came out, and as a result, cannot say if it the stories are copied/similar. But regardless its difficult to see how it would be possible.

1. Your character is British.

2. It's practically an old American Wild West gang.

3. The gang is in an eastern country.

I understand you have written the lore to make sense of this but it is very vague...

From here on Endeavour had left the county and moved place to place he was diffting doing odd jobs here and there. By 2015 Endeavour ended in Chernarus.

This is the only group lore that explains why it is in Chernarus, I think you need to either rethink some of your lore or possibly elaborate on why your character is in Chernarus and why he thought to make a wild west style gang in an apocalypse, obviously given the circumstances... It doesn't really make sense to me (and clearly others).

As well as this, I'm not quite sure why your character is British? After reading the lore it wouldn't make sense... again, I'm not saying you haven't justified it in your backstory/lore, but everything needs to add up in a way that would make sense...

I have said I like the idea I know, but not so much in the given scenario now that I have been given a chance to read your lore.

GL and I hope you can make this group make more sense ICly, use given feedback and perhaps LM help, even if it means archiving for now... But in the end, this is my opinion, just thought I'd point out a few things...

Edited by HarveyJ

What even is this story? I know you don't live America, much less the South. I do, and this story is just ridiculous. Barn burnings? Barmaids? Gangs walking around town open carrying guns? Do you know anytning about the 20th centruy South? What you are describing maybe took place in the 19th century. And then your Character goes from the South to Chernaurus in one sentence? What? 

Please completely change your lore, it's historically inaccurate and makes a complete mockery of where I live. If you want some valid information about the 20th century South then let me know.

To all users posting on these thread, this is a reminder to stay on topic at all times. There have been several posts that are not necessary and/or were flaming. 

Any future posts from here that are not constructive or add nothing to the thread will be punished. Thank you.

/Frankie will be taking it over as he is fixing it up. If anyone needs me msg me on the forums.

15 minutes ago, PCJames said:

-snip-

-User was warned for this post-

I know you made the thread @Frankie but westerns name is plastered on it so i'm going to address him.

I mean Western we are pals and all but this group idea isn't original nor make any sense to be in Chernarus a month and a half in, for christ sakes the UN are literally just disappearing and i'm going to see some cowboys riding around on the wind doing what.

The group looks rushed and unorganized and you've got your dick in the wind and people really don't want to see this group being part of the community lore and to be honest I think the community is right, if this came out ready then maybe my opinion would change but asking me to be part of the group and selling it like a movie is not a way to go around recruiting for your group.

• Fix the typos
  • Fix/Change the lore
  • Have a character actually go IC before shitting out a group because i'm sure all the RP leading up to this is made up
  • Stop making status updates about it for GOD SAKES

Also just another thing this group seems to be just based around you with the lore, now that's not a bad thing but don't let it become like the family that we all know and love because that won't end well for anyone on a OOC level.

The concept is alright just fix these things or this group is never going to happen.

BUT

Some of the graphics are cool i've give you that.

Edited by Galaxy

2 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

• Fix the typos
  • Fix/Change the lore
  • Have a character actually go IC before shitting out a group because i'm sure all the RP leading up to this is made up
  • Stop making status updates about it for GOD SAKES

All of that is being done right now by Frankie.

Anyone who has anything to say to me about the group come into ts. 

23 minutes ago, HarveyJ said:

1. Your character is British.

2. It's practically an old American Wild West gang.

3. The gang is in an eastern country.

I understand you have written the lore to make sense of this but it is very vague...

From here on Endeavour had left the county and moved place to place he was diffting doing odd jobs here and there. By 2015 Endeavour ended in Chernarus.

This is the only group lore that explains why it is in Chernarus, I think you need to either rethink some of your lore or possibly elaborate on why your character is in Chernarus and why he thought to make a wild west style gang in an apocalypse, obviously given the circumstances... It doesn't really make sense to me (and clearly others).

I have to agree with this, if we're going to role play in a post apocalyptic survival game based in 2017 in an eastern european country and stick to the lore we have, we can't have wild west groups, yakuza groups, mexican drug cartel groups or seal team six groups as it makes 0 sense for them to be here, regardless of what story you come up with behind it.

So we have to ask ourselves a very important question, whether we stick to realism and follow an actual plausible environment and role play in game considering the lore, time and location, or we treat the lore as a background story about how infection happened and allow "fun" groups that make very little sense, but bring fresh and less serious RP to the table.

1 minute ago, Rolle said:

I have to agree with this, if we're going to role play in a post apocalyptic survival game based in 2017 in an eastern european country and stick to the lore we have, we can't have wild west groups, yakuza groups, mexican drug cartel groups or seal team six groups as it makes 0 sense for them to be here, regardless of what story you come up with behind it.

So we have to ask ourselves a very important question, whether we stick to realism and follow an actual plausible environment and role play in game considering the lore, time and location, or we treat the lore as a background story about how infection happened and allow "fun" groups that make very little sense, but bring fresh and less serious RP to the table.

Things are being changed now. Frankie is changing what needs to be done

2 minutes ago, Western said:

Things are being changed now. Frankie is changing what needs to be done

Yeah, but... In order to make it realistic you'd have to remove every reference to wild west and cowboys. The whole group idea is centered around that, so it's not something that can be simply edited out, it would have to be remade from scratch. Just my 2c tho, trying to save you from unnecessary work :D

7 minutes ago, Rolle said:

we treat the lore as a background story about how infection happened and allow "fun" groups that make very little sense, but bring fresh and less serious RP to the table.

I think this is the better option, simply because of how limiting the game is mechanics-wise.

1 minute ago, Rolle said:

Yeah, but... In order to make it realistic you'd have to remove every reference to wild west and cowboys. The whole group idea is centered around that, so it's not something that can be simply edited out, it would have to be remade from scratch. Just my 2c tho, trying to save you from unnecessary work :D

No yeehaws for us then xD Well the group is based of what Endeavour uncle, what he was, as he was from the 19th c. thats why its like that xD 

9 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Sounds like a question the community needs to answer, so things like this don't (or do) end up happening...

Sounds great Lads, good luck!

7 minutes ago, Western said:

No yeehaws for us then xD Well the group is based of what Endeavour uncle, what he was, as he was from the 19th c. thats why its like that xD 

4dd953e6324ff1e92044d3093b8bf4d3.png

So this 1.5 month year old has an uncle that lived in the 1800's?

EDIT:

Endeavour Western was born on the 25th of july 1959

His backstory and character info have different DOBs. Regardless, if his uncle was a whopping 60 years old than him which is pretty large for one generation in itself, this would mean he lived in the 19th century for a few months.

I'm confused here fam.

Edited by Suturb The Liquidator