Jump to content
Server time: 2017-09-24, 10:17

Oliv

Lore Clarification: Area of Ground Zero

Recommended Posts

Oliv    1746

Hello,

Please familiarize yourself with this thread in regards to the infection and the location of ground zero.

This may change how you will have to approach the area in question.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradox    38

Very nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keira    1386

How are we suppose to know IC that we need this gear to RP there? I get its bad RP but.. where is the RP for us to know this?

Edited by Keira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Major    549
8 minutes ago, Keira said:

How are we suppose to know IC that we need this gear to RP there? I get its bad RP but.. where is the RP for us to know this?

The UN will be doing a broadcast regarding that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shanoby    59

mkx-animated-gif-8.gif

I mean... the only way to learn that it is dangerous, is to have someone get symptoms and or die from it... and learn from that.

 

Edited by Shanoby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majoo    724

Looks nice ^_^ more lm stuff yay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
focus    41

Looks pretty cool, hopefully it works out well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Undead    290

Good stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Major Tom    88

What if a new player wonders over there for some gear and suddenly finds themselves reported for bad rp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Major    549
37 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

What if a new player wonders over there for some gear and suddenly finds themselves reported for bad rp?

We could always add it to the whitelist questions or or just inform them in the report or deal with it elsewhere. 

I don't see a new player getting punished for something like that either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Major Tom    88
45 minutes ago, Major said:

We could always add it to the whitelist questions or or just inform them in the report or deal with it elsewhere. 

I don't see a new player getting punished for something like that either way.

Whitelist question seems like the best option. A quick question asking which part of the map is effected and what they have to do in that area. Otherwise I see a lot of noobs walking in to the area like it's no big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Major    549
Just now, Major Tom said:

Whitelist question seems like the best option. A quick question asking which part of the map is effected and what they have to do in that area. Otherwise I see a lot of noobs walking in to the area like it's no big deal.

I agree, I'll make sure it gets added or at least bring it up to the admins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John    266

Seems like a good way to report people just trying to get military gear for BadRP, especially when it (eventually) encompasses Tisy as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogueSolace    343

I was right! Yay! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusty    1393

Personally, I don't think we should be implementing "toxic areas" if that's not something that is actually in the game. That will be a thing in game at some point, but until then, it's kind of stupid to try to enforce such a thing that's not actually in game. 

Likewise, if this is actually a thing that is going to be enforced, then there should be a much bigger announcement, and it should be added to the lore page, rule page, and there should be a banner on top of the website. I didn't even know this was a thing (radiation levels) until just now. If we're going to be punishing someone for going there and not knowing about it, then this should be plastered everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Major    549
9 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Personally, I don't think we should be implementing "toxic areas" if that's not something that is actually in the game. That will be a thing in game at some point, but until then, it's kind of stupid to try to enforce such a thing that's not actually in game. 

Likewise, if this is actually a thing that is going to be enforced, then there should be a much bigger announcement, and it should be added to the lore page, rule page, and there should be a banner on top of the website. I didn't even know this was a thing (radiation levels) until just now. If we're going to be punishing someone for going there and not knowing about it, then this should be plastered everywhere.

I agree. I am talking to the admins about it. I can't actually add it to the Lore page but they can. The only possible circumstance that I could actually see somebody getting punished was if they knew about it and they went there multiple times and abused it. Nobody is going to walk in and instantly get hit with bad rp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×