Server time: 2017-09-24, 10:17

Oliv

Lore Clarification: Area of Ground Zero

Oliv    1746

Hello,

Please familiarize yourself with this thread in regards to the infection and the location of ground zero.

This may change how you will have to approach the area in question.

Thanks!

Paradox    38

Very nice! 

Keira    1386

How are we suppose to know IC that we need this gear to RP there? I get its bad RP but.. where is the RP for us to know this?

Edited by Keira

Major    549
8 minutes ago, Keira said:

How are we suppose to know IC that we need this gear to RP there? I get its bad RP but.. where is the RP for us to know this?

The UN will be doing a broadcast regarding that.

Shanoby    59

mkx-animated-gif-8.gif

I mean... the only way to learn that it is dangerous, is to have someone get symptoms and or die from it... and learn from that.

Edited by Shanoby

Majoo    724

Looks nice ^_^ more lm stuff yay

focus    41

Looks pretty cool, hopefully it works out well.

Undead    290

Good stuff

Major Tom    88

What if a new player wonders over there for some gear and suddenly finds themselves reported for bad rp?

Major    549
37 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

What if a new player wonders over there for some gear and suddenly finds themselves reported for bad rp?

We could always add it to the whitelist questions or or just inform them in the report or deal with it elsewhere. 

I don't see a new player getting punished for something like that either way.

Major Tom    88
45 minutes ago, Major said:

We could always add it to the whitelist questions or or just inform them in the report or deal with it elsewhere. 

I don't see a new player getting punished for something like that either way.

Whitelist question seems like the best option. A quick question asking which part of the map is effected and what they have to do in that area. Otherwise I see a lot of noobs walking in to the area like it's no big deal.

Major    549
Just now, Major Tom said:

Whitelist question seems like the best option. A quick question asking which part of the map is effected and what they have to do in that area. Otherwise I see a lot of noobs walking in to the area like it's no big deal.

I agree, I'll make sure it gets added or at least bring it up to the admins.

John    266

Seems like a good way to report people just trying to get military gear for BadRP, especially when it (eventually) encompasses Tisy as well.

RogueSolace    343

I was right! Yay! :D

Dusty    1393

Personally, I don't think we should be implementing "toxic areas" if that's not something that is actually in the game. That will be a thing in game at some point, but until then, it's kind of stupid to try to enforce such a thing that's not actually in game. 

Likewise, if this is actually a thing that is going to be enforced, then there should be a much bigger announcement, and it should be added to the lore page, rule page, and there should be a banner on top of the website. I didn't even know this was a thing (radiation levels) until just now. If we're going to be punishing someone for going there and not knowing about it, then this should be plastered everywhere.

Major    549
9 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Personally, I don't think we should be implementing "toxic areas" if that's not something that is actually in the game. That will be a thing in game at some point, but until then, it's kind of stupid to try to enforce such a thing that's not actually in game. 

Likewise, if this is actually a thing that is going to be enforced, then there should be a much bigger announcement, and it should be added to the lore page, rule page, and there should be a banner on top of the website. I didn't even know this was a thing (radiation levels) until just now. If we're going to be punishing someone for going there and not knowing about it, then this should be plastered everywhere.

I agree. I am talking to the admins about it. I can't actually add it to the Lore page but they can. The only possible circumstance that I could actually see somebody getting punished was if they knew about it and they went there multiple times and abused it. Nobody is going to walk in and instantly get hit with bad rp.