Server time: 2018-09-26, 15:37

Eddie

Viridian

This has been one of the more active in-game groups by far. Props to you guys and your stellar roleplay, keep it up.

Spoiler

a28870153796add64b520b1e563e5b4b--sponge

Zero coming in with some dank feedback, ya hear? The above situation in question is linked above in the video evidence. Do you, as a group leader, think this level of role-play is acceptable? From the report section it appears that the members of your group in question do think it is okay and that it's "realistic". I personally believe this is part of the problem with why this server is going downhill in terms of player count, this place has become a damn Altis Life server and it needs to change back to how it was in 2015 and early 2016. I do not log onto the server to see someone stealing each other's pants, fist fighting for no reason, and *cough, cough*.. Firing unsuppressed weaponry in a town full of infected (for no reason). I come here for semi-realistic, gritty, post-apocalypse survivor RP. Another issue is that the members in the report are veteran community members from 2013 and 2014. I mean, the video evidence speaks for itself in my opinion. I don't think there is really any excuse to be made for the situation. 

"It's the end of the world, live a little, do what you want", is not a good reason to partake in troll RP.

Here are logs that are also relevant. 

Spoiler

21:34:45 | Chat("David Meeks"): *Glares at Brandon and Dan*
22:37:50 | Chat("David Meeks"): *Offers his hand*
22:49:20 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *smash a bottle*
00:19:29 | Chat("Dan Yates"): *Rolls his hand at the wrist and performs an elaborate bow*
00:23:28 | Chat("Dan Yates"): //Generally people use this chat as OOC
00:23:34 | Chat("Dan Yates"): //Put two slashes before what you say
00:23:41 | Chat("Dan Yates"): //I don't mind, but some people get iffy about it
00:24:02 | Chat("Dan Yates"): //No worries!

These are logs posted by Red in a report that can be viewed right now. Excessive out of character use of the side-chat, wouldn't you say? I have talked to Sylva and he knows to stop doing this. But I find it odd that yourself and your group would make a big deal out of using OOC chat twice and then your group member does so five times, without reason. Further more, side-chat can be used for RP, as text role-players use it and I myself use it for emoting certain actions. That's all I really have to say Rory. I like you and your group, I've seen the RP, it can be good and I personally have nothing against you, I've learned to stop caring about a lot of stuff here but I just wanted to point out this situation so it could be addressed. 

Edited by Zero

"Excessive out of character use of the side-chat, wouldn't you say?"

I was speaking in the middle of literally nowhere to a person I took to be a new player who was using VOIP for OOC, so I thought I would tell him that generally that isn't a good idea. There was only me and him within chat range, and no one else.

I wouldn't use side chat as much if I were in a crowd of people, but as stated, I was literally in the middle of nowhere with another person who did not use side chat for RP, as seen above. Both me and him, after this instance, had a fairly lengthy and enjoyable RP session, so it did not impact the general feel of our encounter at all, we got on famously! While your argument might have some relevance in another situation, in this specific instance, it has none.

40 minutes ago, Zero said:

Thank you for taking the time to leave Feedback.

First and foremost I would like to state that I haven't been playing much the last ~3 days due to being ill and since I've played up to 6h every single day before this (putting a lot of effort into this group) I felt like a break was necessary. I can say that if I had been around at the given time, I would've altogether stopped it from escalating or happening in the first place.

No, I do not think that this RP is acceptable at all and I fully understand why the report was made but I would also like to put into consideration that so far the RP coming from this group, which is one of the most active ones on the server may I add, has been decent enough for plenty of people to RP with us and / or form good story arcs or alliances with our group and the people in it.
That being said, I have never encountered these guys to act in a way they did displayed in the report in the past and was very surprised myself to watch the video back.
I have also created a very long status update about the report in question and my opinion on it. You can find it on my profile.

In the situation in question, they appeared to have had too much fun in the given moment causing them to forget about everything around them. Unfortunately it happened to be a group of people that had never encountered our group before. It's bad timing but it also doesn't excuse this behavior whatsoever.

I can ensure you that I've pulled plenty of feathers with the guys involved about this behavior and have made it extremely clear that it won't be tolerated.
The reputation of my groups is and has always been important to me, therefore I took necessary action and had a few very strict conversations with these guys.
It simply won't be tolerated anymore but was also the first time it ever happened.

Again, If I had been there in that moment of time, I would've stopped this from happening altogether as I myself enjoy RP if it is realistic and mature.

At the end of the day and all things considered I fully agree with your worries and the report but we must not forget that we are all human. We all make mistakes and we all want to have fun. That doesn't excuse anything of course. It has never been a problem before and will never be a problem again, I can assure you that.

To close my statement here I would like to mention that anyone who has interacted with our group in the past knows that we take our RP seriously.
I am sorry it came to this misbehavior and can't say or do more than reassure everyone that I have handled it.

Edited by Rory

I can honestly vouch for these guys. Though I wasn't a part of this specific situation, I've had the opportunity to meet up with them on three separate occasions and I enjoyed the RP immensely. I think this report is truly a one-time incident and shouldn't reflect the group's RP as a whole.

//Added Black Bear to allies

Welcome to the group @Peg4YourBackpack <3
Also welcome back @SkinVest make your fucking mind up :D 

Been loving the internal drama lately. The group is going really good!

Some cool changes coming soonTM

Updates October 2017

- Graphics Rework (halloween update) 
- Parting ways with @Watchman @Paradox due to Activity or loss of motivation towards the game
- Parting ways with @Ronin47 due to mostly IC Reasons
- @Eddie Sorella has been promoted. <3

Edited by Rory

Rory, I bloody love these new graphics!!!!

1 hour ago, DrMax said:

Rory, I bloody love these new graphics!!!!

Thanksies! 

Welcome @Bubblegum <3 

2 hours ago, Rory said:

Welcome @Bubblegum <3 

Jasper feels very welcome :P

Image result for ezra miller gif

New Graphics & New logo!

Awesome job on the graphics Rory, looks Great! 

2 hours ago, Watchman said:

Looks fucking amazing!

2 hours ago, Eddie Sorella said:

Awesome job on the graphics Rory, looks Great! 

Thanks guys! <3

//Recruitment Process has been Updated

Also welcome back @DrMax Good to have you back in the group!

It's good to be back!

Glad to have you back Max 😆. It's been fun hanging with you again! 

Welcome @SportingStrike bout time :P 

Welcome @SportingStrike, was fun today bro!