Fuck it. Thats a better deal. Do we have an accord? @Ark

Sure why not. Deal.

Just now, Laski said:

Fuck it. Thats a better deal. Do we have an accord? @Ark

k

Just now, Ark said:

Sure why not. Deal.

Excellent. Pleasure doing business pal

Another day, another complaint I receive of BadRP, unnecessary hostilities with no reasoning behind them, metagaming and powergaming, along with a video which more or less seems to confirm these claims. This time also it's from two independent sources. I'm getting tired of this and the ignorance of the hostility rules that this group is showing, especially when a GM is the group leader. So time for a group review.

I read the information in the OP and there's two things that I found odd.

The Black Fangs will not harm the innocent, we hurt those who stand in our way and people who we believe deserve it.

This does not seem to be true, as your members are initiating on completely random and brand new characters for no specific reason at all.

In your goals you have:

- Attempt to protect people that we like or are useful and take or kill from those we don't

That isn't a valid goal, you can't just use your dislike of people as a reason to take from them or kill them, since it's a cookie cutter reason that can be used on the entire server at any time.

6.1 You must always have a valid in character reason which would justify a hostile situation. 

I'd like the group leader @Eagle to post a detailed situation surrounding the group and your current goals and the respond to the accusations of the group attacking random characters for no reason. I want to know things such as:

• What is the groups primary goal right now?
  • What is the plan to accomplish it?
  • What is the groups stance towards other official groups?
  • What is the groups stance towards unaffiliated individuals and unofficial groups?
  • Why is the group hostile towards random people that you meet?
  • Do you have control over what your members are doing in game?
  • What is your plan to prevent unnecessary hostilities from happening again?

@Rolle I am not aware of these rule breaks that you are accusing us of if that is the case they should put up a report instead of bringing it up to you.

• Right now our primary goal is to keep our men safe and fed and ones the war is over try to get a hotspot going that isn't protested by the PAU.
  • Atm, this goal is hard to maintain since the war with the PAU has been constant battles on daily bases.
  • We have made some shaky friends with the USP and are hostile currently with the PAU Viridian and the common folk everyone else is really just there.Individuals, it depends sometimes we are dry on supplies leading to some feeling that wrath since we have been having a hard time with the PAU which is an army of 20+ other unofficial groups, are just there IMO.
  • We are not straight up hostile to every single person we meet but some have been victims of our shortage of supplies which we wish to not continue unless we are forced to keep it ongoing.
  • I do indeed have control over the group and if people are going out of there way to offer the minimum amount of RP that you are accusing of when dealing with the hostages I would like those individuals to bring that up to me personally instead of it being brought up to you so it can be sorted out in the appropriate manner.
  • That will be hard unless the war with the PAU stops, But everything that is being deemed as unnecessary or shaky I would want it to be brought up to me so I can sort it out.

Hey I am gonna leave my 2 cents in giving my feedback for your group , take it how you like cause I don't really care . I am just giving you advice that you could work on ...

So first things first the robberies : It is really good that you guys are doing this as it makes good hostile encounters. But a thing that I have been noticing is that you make it enjoyable only for YOU . In my recent encounters with you guys and from what I see , is that you guys hold up people and give them like a 10 minute basic robbery. You think that is fun for them ? I think you should focus more on making the robbery last longer and have more rp to it . Like the saying "quality over quantity " .

The second thing I want to talk about is perma death and injury: The other thing that I have been noticing about your group that grinds my gears , is that all of you guys are rping as terminators . If you make hostile characters you have to at least make them a good villain , not just an anoyanvce that cannot die or feel pain . Otherwise people will just get plain sick of it , which people are now doing .

What I am saying is that you can have fun , but make it fun for other people .

5 minutes ago, Verdochi villaid said:

-Snip-

Aye, sketchy account presumably from a permabanned player. 

9 minutes ago, Eagle said:

@Rolle I am not aware of these rule breaks that you are accusing us of if that is the case they should put up a report instead of bringing it up to you.

• Right now our primary goal is to keep our men safe and fed and ones the war is over try to get a hotspot going that isn't protested by the PAU.
  • Atm, this goal is hard to maintain since the war with the PAU has been constant battles on daily bases.
  • We have made some shaky friends with the USP and are hostile currently with the PAU Viridian and the common folk everyone else is really just there.Individuals, it depends sometimes we are dry on supplies leading to some feeling that wrath since we have been having a hard time with the PAU which is an army of 20+ other unofficial groups, are just there IMO.
  • We are not straight up hostile to every single person we meet but some have been victims of our shortage of supplies which we wish to not continue unless we are forced to keep it ongoing.
  • I do indeed have control over the group and if people are going out of there way to offer the minimum amount of RP that you are accusing of when dealing with the hostages I would like those individuals to bring that up to me personally instead of it being brought up to you so it can be sorted out in the appropriate manner.
  • That will be hard unless the war with the PAU stops, But everything that is being deemed as unnecessary or shaky I would want it to be brought up to me so I can sort it out.

Thanks, that sounds reasonable. Please do fix the goal thing that I mentioned above tho. The reports were not created for obvious reason, being called "salty" and becoming a target for OOC hate. I'll try to compile a list of names from these videos (can't share them as they would reveal identity of the reporter and they wish to stay anonymous), so you can keep an eye on these individuals. Hopefully we can resolve this in a nice way where nobody gets banned and both hostile and peaceful RPers can co-exist without any of the sides being taken advantage of and abused.

5 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Thanks, that sounds reasonable. Please do fix the goal thing that I mentioned above tho. The reports were not created for obvious reason, being called "salty" and becoming a target for OOC hate. I'll try to compile a list of names from these videos (can't share them as they would reveal identity of the reporter and they wish to stay anonymous), so you can keep an eye on these individuals. Hopefully we can resolve this in a nice way where nobody gets banned and both hostile and peaceful RPers can co-exist without any of the sides being taken advantage of and abused.

I agree and you know that if things like that get shared with myself I will not bring it ooc and keep it in the manner that it needs to be sorted out. Once the list has been sent I will keep an eye on those people and keep them in line.
I will be fixing the goals and be changing somethings with the group when I get around to it just busy atm with some stuff IRL.

8 minutes ago, Saints said:

-snip-

Onto the robberies, Ill take what you have into consideration but lately, we haven't been doing many robberies its more been focused on defending ourselves from the PAU. So yeah usually when we do have a hostage we have them way more than 10mins sometimes they can be with us for an hour top.

Onto the Injuries, I do roleplay out an Injuries just not critical life-threatening injuries well not yet its based on how the story goes ya know. 

If you could PM me the names of the people that you have had a stale encounter with that would be appreciated. 

Edited by Infamous

@Rolle  What really  and truly bothers me the most about this situation is this.  Has the group ever robbed someone ? Yes , we are a hostile group who at one point in time had the goal of protecting Stary and defending it from suspicious characters (via Treaty) ,  not to mention the occasional person who big dicks around or verbally bashes the group in-game. Does this happen every day  ? No.  My main problem is , 9/10  our main conflict( in which someone is killed )  is with the PAU , which happens much more frequently than any other form of robbery.  

11 minutes ago, Jango said:

@Rolle  What really  and truly bothers me the most about this situation is this.  Has the group ever robbed someone ? Yes , we are a hostile group who at one point in time had the goal of protecting Stary and defending it from suspicious characters (via Treaty) ,  not to mention the occasional person who big dicks around or verbally bashes the group in-game. Does this happen every day  ? No.  My main problem is , 9/10  our main conflict( in which someone is killed )  is with the PAU , which happens much more frequently than any other form of robbery.  

You and PAU can fight as much as you want, I don't care. You're both approved, hostile groups and you can wage KoS wars between each other as far as I'm concerned. You guys enjoy hostile RP, right? That's cool. I'm not here because of that, I'm here because of peaceful RPers who just like you want to enjoy the type of role play they like, and currently they can't do that because they are being initiated on, attacked and hunted down for seemingly no reason by hostile groups no matter where they go, even if they switch to new characters. It makes people quit the game and stop playing and I don't like that, hence my posts on your and PAUs threads in connection to the complaints that I have received to bring attention of group leaders to this problem.

21 minutes ago, Rolle said:

You and PAU can fight as much as you want, I don't care. You're both approved, hostile groups and you can wage KoS wars between each other as far as I'm concerned. You guys enjoy hostile RP, right? That's cool. I'm not here because of that, I'm here because of peaceful RPers who just like you want to enjoy the type of role play they like, and currently they can't do that because they are being initiated on, attacked and hunted down for seemingly no reason by hostile groups no matter where they go, even if they switch to new characters. It makes people quit the game and stop playing and I don't like that, hence my posts on your and PAUs threads in connection to the complaints that I have received to bring attention of group leaders to this problem.

The peaceful RPers that we're dealing with now aren't that peaceful but make it out like they are and are now  dealing  with there shit that's IC OOC if you want to know what they did I would love talking to you OOC if you'd like, but like I said before were not going to be attacking every single person just for the lols and memes but for reasons I have mentioned above.

6 minutes ago, Rolle said:

I've talked to people about that exact problem. Too many hostile RPers out there robbing people and not giving them good RP. Like the PAU, they initiate for no reason, claim they thought you were someone else, and if they find out you are black fangs or someone they are looking for. They kill you. Which is understandable RP wise. But when im just driving my car trying to get some water, and i get initiated on by PAU while im trying to drive away. Brought into a building, questioned if im with anyone, and asked where are all my friends. I'm just like what the heck, im by myself and its quite obvious. Then when they decide to let me go, my game crashed and they killed me because they thought i was running away. I wonder if i would have been killed if they never initiated on me? I mean you could just talk to someone, especially since they have the numbers, so most people wont initiate on large groups. But if you just talked to people, instead of putting a gun in their face and telling them to put their hands up, a lot less people would die probably.

6 minutes ago, SergeantRummel said:

my game crashed and they killed me because they thought i was running away.

You realize they understand that they made a mistake right? You've even said in the report that if you were in their shoes you'd have done the same thing.

Either way, even though this isn't really the thread to talk about hostile RP etc, I will say this. We're never going to be able to stop it completely, we're playing in an apocalypse based world where everything has gone to shit so we're obviously going to get this kind of hostile RP a lot, be it good, bad or somewhere in between. Succ it upp guize.

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

You realize they understand that they made a mistake right? You've even said in the report that if you were in their shoes you'd have done the same thing.

Either way, even though this isn't really the thread to talk about hostile RP etc, I will say this. We're never going to be able to stop it completely, we're playing in an apocalypse based world where everything has gone to shit so we're obviously going to get this kind of hostile RP a lot, be it good, bad or somewhere in between. Succ it upp guize.

lol im not saying its bad. Like it would suck if everyone was friendly. Hostile RPers are what makes this game so alive. But at the same time, its just too much sometimes lol. thats why i try to stay away from those large groups, so i dont get caught up and killed. The RP could be better though forreal

@SergeantRummel If you'd like to talk about the PAU go on there thread and give them some feedback there since this doesn't involve us ty.

Just now, Eagle said:

@SergeantRummel If you'd like to talk about the PAU go on there thread and give them some feedback there since this doesn't involve us ty.

my bad lol i dont have any issues with the black fangs tbh, they are nice to me and im nice to them. Honestly i havent seen them holding anyone up other than the pau.

6 hours ago, SergeantRummel said:

my bad lol i dont have any issues with the black fangs tbh, they are nice to me and im nice to them. Honestly i havent seen them holding anyone up other than the pau.

Are you just mad you lost your ghillie? It's okay. 

6 hours ago, SergeantRummel said:

I've talked to people about that exact problem. Too many hostile RPers out there robbing people and not giving them good RP. Like the PAU, they initiate for no reason, claim they thought you were someone else, and if they find out you are black fangs or someone they are looking for. They kill you. Which is understandable RP wise. But when im just driving my car trying to get some water, and i get initiated on by PAU while im trying to drive away. Brought into a building, questioned if im with anyone, and asked where are all my friends. I'm just like what the heck, im by myself and its quite obvious. Then when they decide to let me go, my game crashed and they killed me because they thought i was running away. I wonder if i would have been killed if they never initiated on me? I mean you could just talk to someone, especially since they have the numbers, so most people wont initiate on large groups. But if you just talked to people, instead of putting a gun in their face and telling them to put their hands up, a lot less people would die probably.

I'm the one who shot you and RPed with you if you have an issue please either post on my character page or PM me.  It is clear you are mad you spent alot of time to transport gear and you had it taken from you.  If you have genuine concerns that are not gear motivated please PM me or post on my character page as I stated before.  Or at least post on the right group thread if either of those don't work.

18 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Are you just mad you lost your ghillie? It's okay. 

Tbh I'd expect better from an ex-admin.

Can you guys stop with the unnecessary bullshit on our group page thank you.