Server time: 2018-02-19, 08:02

King of the Castle - Lopatino (Melee only - OOC Event)
TODAY - 2018-02-20 00:00:00 (server time) - Starts in 15 hours, 57 minutes
Fang

Black Fangs [Strict Recruitment]

Just now, Duster said:

Akrasia used to get "complaints" too. From the same 6 or so people who were from the same groups who all had OOC hate for us. There was never a report filed, and no situations were ever looked into. But, Rolle decided to take their side as fact and threatened to archive Akrasia. The way he handles things is a fucking joke.

rich for ex-akrasia

AND the TeamSpeak group channel names are not your public meme board. Deal with it.

This is intense. 

1 minute ago, Rolle said:

AND the TeamSpeak group channel names are not your public meme board. Deal with it.

Yes but it IS their group, it's their decision what they want to call them as long as it is within community rules ofc.

9 minutes ago, Rolle said:

I don't give a fuck about your memes. I get complaints about people getting constantly robbed for no reason, I'm not fucking laughing. 

Last time I checked the setting was that of a hardcore survival setting, people get robbed. Get over it ... If people don't wanna get robbed perhaps play with friends get together in stronger numbers so you're not targeted... Secondly it's a video game... you get robbed over virtual items... Maybe you should log on and see the state of the game ?

-Reads recent comments, then takes a drink-anne.gif.f264e019e021cea189727b5eafbbf709.gif

Ho-lee shit, it's almost like words are physically hurting people.

Mature gaming community to a daycare? Hmm. And while we're on the topic about flame and salt, what ever happened to the guy who called Dusty the N-word? A TS ban? Why the fuck isn't that looked at but a meme name on a teamspeak channel is. Your priorities are fucked, my dude.

vHAYVcI.jpg

Edited by Hollows

tbh, when your group is 18 members big and you have some of the best gear in the server, nobody is going to fight back. Especially not when they get the backlash that rolle is receiving over him having legitimate concerns over the way that the group conducts themselves within the teamspeak.

1 minute ago, melon21 said:

tbh, when your group is 18 members big and you have some of the best gear in the server, nobody is going to fight back. Especially not when they get the backlash that rolle is receiving over him having legitimate concerns over the way that the group conducts themselves within the teamspeak.

It  takes only 1 good shot with a 9mm to kill someone, regardless of how geared they are.    The gear argument is retarded. 

1 minute ago, melon21 said:

This is coming from the guy who NVFLs with an Ax "For the sake of RP"

FUCKING HILARIOUS

Oh and Rolle one more question for you if you'd care to indulge it. You mention you're getting complaints about The Black Fangs Group ? Apparently all we've been doing is robbing people and  ruining people's roleplay. If it was such a pressing issue why make the threat now (today) ?  It's like as soon as a few people complain about a group  one day and a couple of reports go up everyone wants to get the nails and the hammer and go on a crucifying spree.  How biased can that be ? Instead of picking on this great beautiful group over one incident. Why not handle the more pressing issue of the guy who's calling people racial slurs on TeamSpeak. If we're really talking about toxic people in the community. Rolle Click Here )

1 minute ago, ExoticRainbow said:

This is coming from the guy who NVFLs with an Ax "For the sake of RP"

FUCKING HILARIOUS

Please dont bring up old reports, because i can go through them and find some that make you look equally as bad.
this was the kind of backlash i was talking about, all you're doing is cementing yourself as a person who will take any opportunity to come off as a massive dickhead.

2 minutes ago, Vytis said:

It  takes only 1 good shot with a 9mm to kill someone, regardless of how geared they are.    The gear argument is retarded. 

Regarding this, no, when there are 18 guys all with high tier weapons in the hills and around you. you cannot do anything except comply or die.

3 minutes ago, Jango said:

snip

Racism is never the answer. 

Just now, Lucass said:

You think we always have 18 members strong in game? We barely get 8..

you have 18 in roster, so that's what im basing this off of, feel free to correct me.

Just now, melon21 said:

Regarding this, no, when there are 18 guys all with high tier weapons in the hills and around you. you cannot do anything except comply or die.

Nah kid, that's a numbers game, not gear.  Gear doesn't matter in this game.  A person with skill can destroy anyone regardless of gear.  @ExoticRainbow the PVP god is a living example of this.  Get good and don't worry about gear.  It's an RP server. 

7 minutes ago, melon21 said:

You gotta be fucking kidding, you're the last guy to talk. You get triggered everytime you get robbed even if you are provided phenomenal RP, you bitch and moan about how they took your gear. Also, a channel name has little to nothing about how people act on Teamspeak. 

Moreover, I'm not sure why you even brought up them having 18 members or the "best gear" that has no correlation with anything. I've RPed with Black Fangs on multiple occasions, gotten into hostilities with them on multiple occasions, and fought them on multiple occasions. They are a group of fine individuals who provide good RP (shoutout @Eagle) so please stop trying to weasel in your salty opinion that has no fact or evidence to back it up, and stop trying to throw oil on the fire. 

*Drops mic, walks out the door*

Nah. This ends now. I'm closing this thread until it calms down. 

/closed for a few hours

1 hour ago, Jango said:

Oh and Rolle one more question for you if you'd care to indulge it. You mention you're getting complaints about The Black Fangs Group ? Apparently all we've been doing is robbing people and  ruining people's roleplay. If it was such a pressing issue why make the threat now (today) ?  It's like as soon as a few people complain about a group  one day and a couple of reports go up everyone wants to get the nails and the hammer and go on a crucifying spree.  How biased can that be ? Instead of picking on this great beautiful group over one incident. Why not handle the more pressing issue of the guy who's calling people racial slurs on TeamSpeak. If we're really talking about toxic people in the community. Rolle Click Here )

Please read my posts again, this time with understanding, you should have gathered this skill after searching for passphrase. I never said the complaints I get are from people who got robbed specifically by Black Fangs. People in general complain about being robbed by people for no reason, and your meme TS channel names like "we rob everyone" and "complaints here" are a slap in their face and just spread toxicity in the community. Stop it. keep the shitty memes to yourselves.

Have we cleaned all the turds out of the sandbox? Everyone please play nice and share your toys.

Groups should be given good feedback when you are posting on their threads. Things like, "Hey, I really enjoyed the RP today, you guys gave some enjoyable hostile RP and kept things moving rather than repeating the same shit over and over again. I felt like there was one or two guys that were a little quiet I'd have loved to hear a bit more from though, but that's it."

Group members should keep the cluttery bullshit away from here too. A post like "We out here" or "Real roleplay hours" is fucking pointless. Let's all have fun now, yeah?

Just some feedback on the group after only meeting them for the first time i believe (hope this doesn't make me sound salty)

My first experience with the black fangs were yesterday when i journeyed from Kab to Vybor. Half way along the road i was met with a text RP'er who just started randomly following me. Me being a friendly guy welcomed the company down the lone road. But my friendliness was met with hostility and half way down the road was met with a group of guys who told me to put my hands and and my stuff on the ground with the reason being he only wanted to take my stuff. I was later taken away to the barn and asked a couple of questions to do with would i hurt someone or hurt myself (along those lines) to save a life. Having answered all the questions and told that i was free and given some food and bandages for my trouble and i walked on my merry way back into vybor. 

Feed back from this:
Although i am all for hostile groups and hero groups as you wouldn't have a post apocalypse without either i felt i was only being held up for my stuff. This was weird to me as i haven't met the group before and had no hostilities towards any of you so i felt being held up was pointless and unworthy. Although this being said the good points to take from this encounter was i was given some good RP from Brandon i think it was when being questioned in the barn.

Hope this feedback helps :)

Hi there Rory here with some feedback tbh

First and foremost let me point out that I've had a lot of fun with this group in it's first weeks in Severograd, got along with all the members and thought the group was class and provided some awesome RP.

What I am a little worried about, and please do not see this as an attack on you @Puncture but since you joined the group, I feel that the entire quality of RP the group provides has been sinking like the titanic, almost as if you were the iceberg that caused it to sink. Again, please don't see this as an attack on yourself but more so some feedback on the Text RP you provide, which seems to be lacking depth and motivation to form any kind of character development with your character.

I know that a lot of people would love to be a hostage and expand their character story lines and I also see a lot of shitposts on your thread by people mad they lost their gear, and salt reports about you guys. Who fucking cares about gear tbh. The reason I haven't been in the triangle lately is because I'm just not such a fan of the RP you guys have been providing lately. I'd rather spend time with a group of people that can provide me with some amazing character development then walk into the triangle and not have much fun at all. Preferences I guess.

So the feedback includes the following. Puncture, maybe try a little harder on your text rp and make it somewhat more entertaining than it has been. 
To the group, maybe try to work on your motivations to initiate on people instead of looking for any small reasoning you can find to do so. It's just very repetitive lately.

Also was this really necessary? C'mon now.
d6a7d2d833.png

I'd love for this group to continue providing great RP in the future, that's why I wanted to leave feedback. 

@Puncture no hate plz B <3

Edited by Rory