Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
Roland

Promotion

10,000 views on a video for 250 points? Fuuuuuck off! If 500 points is 5€ then that means 250 points is a measly 2.50€

10,000 views for 2.50€ worth of points? Seems highly unreasonable considering how difficult it is to get that many views.

Just now, Major Tom said:

10,000 views on a video for 250 points? Fuuuuuck off! If 500 points is 5€ then that means 250 points is a measly 2.50€

10,000 views for 2.50€ worth of points? Seems highly unreasonable considering how difficult it is to get that many views.

+ fucking one.

10 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

Dayz's average player base is like around 3k these days right? The role play community for Dayz is probably less than a third of that. 

Asking for over 3 times the active Dayz player base in view numbers for a role play video just for 2.50 is insane. If there's one thing that NEEDS changing in the current promotion system, that would be it. All the view numbers need to be substantially lowered.

7 minutes ago, VodkaWolf said:

How do i "use" the points? 

You cash them in for 5euros worth of credit on the forum. So you can begin to rank up or purchase a name change etc.

Why are the points not showing up anymore, I seen them for awhile but now I don't?

2 minutes ago, Eddie Sorella said:

Why are the points not showing up anymore, I seen them for awhile but now I don't?

You mean next to posts? It wasn't something relevant on the forums and it was taking up space so I removed it. You can still view your balance on the promotion page.

54 minutes ago, Rolle said:

You mean next to posts? It wasn't something relevant on the forums and it was taking up space so I removed it. You can still view your balance on the promotion page.

Nice ?

On 9/5/2017 at 3:42 PM, Major Tom said:

Agreed.

19 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Agreed.

Looks like shit aint gonna change, bruh

On 9/20/2017 at 4:32 AM, Major Tom said:

Looks like shit aint gonna change, bruh

It won't, because if the reward is any higher, you can buy YouTube views from bot services for less than. And I don't want to reward people for content that is watched by bots.

Do you get points every 3 hours, wether youre online or not? Or do you have to be online to get points for the name change? 

All these people complaining... it's something for free and you'll be contributing into the growth of the Community... I don't see the downside to this, Sorry.

On 12/10/2017 at 12:59 AM, OnionRingOfDoom said:

All these people complaining... it's something for free and you'll be contributing into the growth of the Community... I don't see the downside to this, Sorry.

This guy has a really good point. It's basically just growing the community and we need that.

I will be disabling this system. Unfortunately it hasn't brought us the level of promotion that I was hoping for, the amount of referrals and new members joining is within margin of measurement error compared to levels before the system was added. It simply doesn't benefit the community in the way that I was hoping it would.

I have changed the exchange threshold to 100 points, so you can exchange it to credit even if you have as little as 100 points (it was 500p = 5€ before). If you have enough points to exchange them for credit you can, but no new points will be generated or added from now on.

21 minutes ago, PalmtreeWhale said:

basterd

You just made one entire euro what do you have to complain about

Just now, Macbrine said:

You just made one entire euro what do you have to complain about

thats half a can of monster my guy

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Shiiiiit, maybe I need to live where you are, it costs me like four bucks for a monster my guy.

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

if only I could buy that here
my dayzrp balance is higher than my own bank atm

Edited by PalmtreeWhale

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Shiiiiit, maybe I need to live where you are, it costs me like four bucks for a monster my guy.

2 euro in the local shop, 1.75 in tesco ;) 

29 minutes ago, PalmtreeWhale said:

basterd

Jesus.. sticking it to the poor man. He was just testing something new! You leave him alone!

What can a @Buddy do with his accumulated points @Rolle? He has a somewhat decent amount to use on... something.... :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

What can a @Buddy do with his accumulated points @Rolle? He has a somewhat decent amount to use on... something.... :ph34r:

https://www.dayzrp.com/store/gift-cards/