Server time: 2018-11-17, 09:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Romenthegreat

I was in the hometown of my character this week.

I was in the hometown of my character this week. (Atlantic city) So every morning i take a walk thought my characters shoes considering this was where he live find a places he would have hang out at most time and where he would have live (basically the ghetto yes white people do there.)where he would sold the drugs at (under piers pretty much) stuff like. Did anyone else ever do this?

Yep, most of my characters were from either Montreal or cities around Montreal which are places i go regularly 

My character is from Bor, Chernarus.  I go there all the time.

Sounds like a good time.

To be honest, if Chernarus was a real place, and it was... you know... safe, I'd visit.

@Boston Go to google maps and paste this 50°42'58.4"N 14°05'42.0"E

Look familiar?

21 minutes ago, Boston said:

Sounds like a good time.

It's actually pretty dull.  They don't call it 'Bor' for nothing.

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week.

Because I'm a lazy bitch, I just usually end up having my main characters live in areas I've lived, that way I know the area, though I don't keep it always to my home town. My rule is generally anywhere in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and anywhere in Delaware.

Like the great Tate Hollows once did, I too contemplate suicide.

But that's about the only thing I really focus on. I vacation in San Diego frequently, so I guess I'm kind of in your position when I played as Tate, as he was from San Diego and went to, and shot up, an imaginary High School- Witherbark High School.

Edited by Hollows
Trying not to get points, because everyone seems the need to point me even though I don't take responsibility for my actions.

I think the old adage "write what you know" applies here to some degree. Philadelphia is a city I know fairly well, so I brought it in to play for my character background, even back in the old lore.

It makes sense! Personally, walking around the locations my character might, provides me with little character details, the sorts of things that ring true when heard/read; all sorts of events to potentially draw on really, even if it's just shit that you'll use to RP your character better. It might be stuff other folks ICly never get to know about. So yeah, I definitely did do that, when I lived there.