Server time: 2018-07-19, 07:57 WE ARE RECRUITING

GGGman

GGGmans copied Backstory ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): there was none

Why the verdict is not fair:  Well I got accepted into the server  a week ago and now I get banned today for Coping a backstory and I can assure you that i never copied anyone story I wouldn't of even gotten accepted if that where the case 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I got accepted into the server using that back story and I'm still using it  and when i go to log on today  I'm banned for copying a back story, Recently there was a ban appeal for a guy named Bubba ray for copying my back story and the next day I'm  banned for the same exact reason.I'd also like to know who's back story I"copied"

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  To get unbanned and rewhitelisted 

What could you have done better?:  Honestly I have no clue what I could of done.

Edited by GGGman

Hello GGGman,

It is a common practice of ours that when we come across a backstory that appears to be copied or suspiciously and uncannily close to someone else's that we blacklist all members involved. We can not tell who may have actually written the story, so everyone gets blacklisted until we sort it out.

Your blacklist was suspiciously close to that of others, now knowing the reason as to why we have done that, is there anything else you would like to add or clarify?

Okay I understand why you guys did that thanks for clearing that up for me. So what happened was that Bubba and I both left the same server Braindeadrp I came to dayzrp and he applied for Dayzunderground and got denied I told him he should come to Dayzrp so when he asked me for ideas for his backstory I sent him mine to get some ideas and i realized that's where  I went wrong, So after that i asked if i could read his back story before he applied for the server and he only sent me the bottom half which is weird right? I asked him why he did that and he told me the beginning part is boring and left it at that. The next day he tells me he got black listed for copying a backstory and I asked him to send it to me and again he sent me half of it, I convinced him to send me all of it and sure enough its my story, all he did was change a few numbers and rearrange some wording. At this point I was pissed and told him you copied 99% of my backstory no wonder you got banned. Then I get black listed for the same reason and I understand why, I should of never sent him or any my story to get ideas from. I'm willing to start over and make a whole new back story if that what it takes to get rewhitelisted, I really like this server and I love the community and i'd hate not to be apart of it.

Hey GGGman,

We have looked over your ban appeal and came to the following conclusion.

Since it is believable that you didn't wanted him to copy your story we will take away your blacklist. But keep in mind that you are not allowed to help with other people's whitelist applications.

Outcome:

Blacklist removed.