Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 16 minutes
Eagle

S2-Cherno- NVFL Bad RP-16/08/2017 - 19:30-20:20 Pm

Server and location: S2 Cherno

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 16/08/2017 - 19:30-20:20 Pm

Your in game name: Ramon Pushkin

Names of allies involved: CDF

Once I can remember were @PatZ - @Stagsview - @Hassan - @Sgttater - @Fafnir  Rest were civs and Nato

Name of suspect/s: Connor Brass and friend

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

2.23 - 3 Min mark was told to come down and was about to but then reversed and stayed.

3:40- 4 Min Mark given the chance again but now he has more people than us.

4:30-4:56 Claims to have a whole battalion and still refuses to come down 

5:30- 8:11 main bits the reason for the fighting, Suicide story and more.

8:27 - 8:35 They kill themselves. 

Detaile description of the events: Was doing overwatch for the camp when PatZ got his head blown off by Connor after that a stand off begins between the entire Civilian population around 4-8 CDF soldiers and NATO. After allot of back and forth and us trying to get them down we tell them that were coming up one of them screams suicide squad and a few minutes later it goes silent. We move up and we find that they had pulled a Romeo and Juliet on us and situation ended.

It was not KOS as we detained this man prior and Patz was the one that did the talking.

Connect/Disconnect logs:

Spoiler

12:09:24 | Player "Ramon Pushkin" is connected (id=)
-No DC-

12:09:26 | Player "Jonas Horak" is connected (id=)
-Dies + no DC-

14:17:06 | Player "Josef Masenik" is connected (id=)
-No DC-

14:30:12 | Player "Radko Reznik" is connected (id=)
-No DC-

14:30:54 | Player "Mikael Komarov" is connected (id=)
-No DC-

14:13:27 | Player "Cpl. Mikoli Bardov" is connected (id=)
-No DC-

13:10:05 | Player "Connor Brass" is connected (id=)
-Suicide-
15:09:48 | Player "Connor Brass"(id=) has been disconnected

13:11:37 | Player "Ben Brass" is connected (id=)
-Suicide + No DC-

Hit logs:

Spoiler

14:47:51 | "Ben Brass(uid=) SHOT Jonas Horak(uid=) by Ruger1022 into Chest."
14:47:52 | "Connor Brass(uid=) SHOT Jonas Horak(uid=) by Ruger1022 into head."

Kill logs:

Spoiler

14:47:52 | Player "Jonas Horak"(id=) has been killed by player "Connor Brass"(id=)

Calling in to post their point of view and upload any video evidence they have:

@PatZ(Jonas Horak)
@Stagsview(Josef Masenik)
@Hassan(Radko Reznik)
@Sgttater(Mikael Komarov)
@Fafnir(Cpl. Mikoli Bardov)
@Elliot James(Connor Brass)
@benbongole(Ben Brass)

If we knew we were gonna get shot anyway , whats wrong with shooting our selves?

POV Jonas Horak

After getting told by @marianosvc that he caught @Elliot James searching our tents and then later threating to kill Marian , I deceided to take the man into our compound to disarm him, tie him up and search him. I checked his ID etc and Rped on. In the end we came to the conclusion that it was a misunderstanding from his side. We deceided to let the man go without his weapons for our security. We also took some of his supplies back since he was caught stealing from us. I also told him to stay away from Chernogorsk for 24 hours.

Later that day I was talking to a man infront of the school when i suddenly got light up by @Elliot James im not sure if this was inbetween the 2 hours tho.

I do not have recordings of the events.

Edited by PatZ

That was my way of perma deathing my character , We knew we were going into there to die. Ever since CDF took my gun we spent about an hour re looting preparing to kill them , then the time came. And like i said , That was me perma deathing my character. 

It was way within the time frame of two hours may I add.

If you guys were storming us with fully automatic rifles, we were 100% going to die anyway , so i don't understand what point you are trying to make about us breaking rules? If you can find where it states in the rules "You CANNOT kill yourself when you are going to die anyway" then ban me.

IF I did something wrong , I can apologize and come talk to you on teamspeak as I really like this server.

@Elliot James your posts do not contain a full and detailed PoV, please post your full account of the reported situation as soon as possible.

So . Earlier in the day , I was looking through some of the CDF tents , and they took my gun away , and some of my two other guns. So as this happened I went to pick up Ben in my truck that I parked in the woods behind Cherno. After I picked up Ben, We came back , And I saw the same men with the berets . So me and Ben opened fire , I knew I was going to die so I shot myself. The reason I know why I was going to die , is because when they took my gun away previously, they said if I ever attempted/did kill one of the CDF of murdered ANYONE in Chernarus infront of them, They would fire me down with fire squad. And that is the reason I shot myself.

Was talking to a civilian I believe before the situation, once the shots started going on I climbed a building and helped with overwatch. However, did not see anything other then cdf clearing the building across from our camp and trying to get civilians in the area to let us deal with the situation so they didn't get hurt. Didn't record anything from the situation.

Sorry, I just logged off and will be able to provide a full PoV to the situation after work tomorrow as it is late and I have morning shift tommorow morning. However, i do not have any recorded evidence that can contribute that much to the discussion.

Edit:

I was not involved much in the situation. I did not see them while they were alive and only was around the CDF camp while the rest of the CDF were planning to breach the building. It was slightly chaotic and to a.....disappointing outcome. I had little to no interaction to the encounter.

For what I understood of the situation is the following. Beforehand Patz had an encounter with these people and initiated on them. They decided to use their KOS rights on the CDF and kill him (what is perfectly fine) but we put this report up purely due that they decided to kill one of us and then choose the easy way out. Why pull a stunt like this? If it was RPed out..or at least you attempted to roleplay with us around that you are going to kill yourselves it could have been an entertaining or interesting encounter, but it was more a case that you killed one of our own , went quiet and then blew your brains out. You had no idea what we were planning to do with you. We had rights to kill you yes, but that does not mean that we would use them. It's the manner you did the suicide that left a very sour taste in our mouths. If you had chosen to roleplay it out...and actually tried to make a storyline/roleplayed with us about it....I honestly would not have had a problem.

Edited by Stagsview

I hear shots from the camp, I run over and see one of our men dead. Civilians tell me the shots come from the top of the building, I tell the men to come down with their hands up and we can talk it out. They say "No this was a suicide mission". I storm up the stairs and find them both dead.

20170816150453_1.thumb.jpg.2ce7a9dc4e933b47bbf3965f8353162d.jpg                                                                                 I ran up and saw their bodies. They shot themselves after being surrounded. That's about all I know.  

Edited by Sgttater

I do not have a video but from my point of view we were going to die anyway. In RP we were suicidal after they took away everything he had and we had nothing. We wanted revenge and to reduce the chance of them doing it to other people by going into cherno and killing one of their members. We based the mission around RP and we had a good reason for doing it. I understand where you are coming from but from our point of view we were going to be captured and tortured, so we just shot ourselves.

3 hours ago, benbongole said:

Snip 

You went suicidal after he lost a gun and small amounts of his supplies for threatening to kill one of us?

You were given 3 chances to talk the issue out even getting out alive but you chose to end it all. 

Actually ... when I was captured . You guys specifically said if I murdered some one I would be executed , so I was dying anyway.

1 hour ago, Elliot James said:

Actually ... when I was captured . You guys specifically said if I murdered some one I would be executed , so I was dying anyway.

So you felt the RP was sufficient enough for a perma death of your character because you lost a gun and bits of your food?
Then shooting your own team mate in the head that had not killed any of our men. If you watched the video we were going to reason with you and RP the situation out but we were met with the ''Suicide Squad'´  ending in you killing your own teammate after those words. You knew how many there were of us, you knew that we all were well armed to the teeth but instead of building up a fighting force against us, using guerrilla tactics or creating friction between the two parties you show up with a sporter and a rook. At no point, was that you putting your survival above all else and as shown in the video it felt cheap as you claimed to have 10 men up in the room and made light of your situation (4:38) making your claims of ending your character there and then just a filler, so you wouldn't get banned..

26 minutes ago, Eagle said:

ending in you killing your own teammate 

Ending my teammate?

And also , i was not the one that said "Suicide Mission"

I shot myself , and my friend followed me. And you are saying you were going to RP with us after , when at the previous meeting of you at the camp , you said if I murdered anyone , and you found out about it , you would line me up at the wall and fire squad me. I really don't understand what you are trying to get out of this report to be honest. You could have just come to team speak room 8 with me and Ben and resolve this instead of going straight to a report because you are upset about the situation.

I understand why you thought we did something wrong , but in my eyes NO rules were broken , as killing our selves was just our way of perma deathing and role playing the death of our characters.

12 hours ago, Elliot James said:

I shot myself , and my friend followed me. And you are saying you were going to RP with us after , when at the previous meeting of you at the camp , you said if I murdered anyone , and you found out about it , you would line me up at the wall and fire squad me. I really don't understand what you are trying to get out of this report to be honest. You could have just come to team speak room 8 with me and Ben and resolve this instead of going straight to a report because you are upset about the situation.

I understand why you thought we did something wrong , but in my eyes NO rules were broken , as killing our selves was just our way of perma deathing and role playing the death of our characters.

The outcome felt rushed and unwarranted you haven't been disarmed or tortured by the CDF before this. You were the one that created the hostilities, created the situation and the outcome of it ... I have nothing to be upset about you died I lived it's really that simple, the reason for the report is that I wish for the staff team to discuss the rule break you both are accused of doing and come to a proper conclusion.
I have nothing more to add to this case unless staff feels the need for me to answer questions.

-Edit I was wrong on the kill you performed on your teammate sorry.

note:Elliot was the only one detained but never ben, not even sure if he was there.

Just now, Eagle said:

I have nothing more to add to this case unless staff feels the need for me to answer questions.

Thanks for your time I guess then.

@benbongole @Elliot James Just so we're clear did the both of you perma-death your characters?

1 minute ago, Jade said:

@benbongole @Elliot James Just so we're clear did the both of you perma-death your characters?

No , just me that perma deathed my character 

As @benbongole has been online since a question was asked to him, and has still not responded, they will be tempbanned until they answer the question.

I will be temp banned , But I answered the question ? @Dusty

I answered for Ben , he did NOT perma death his character.

Edited by Elliot James

24 minutes ago, Elliot James said:

I will be temp banned , But I answered the question ? @Dusty

I answered for Ben , he did NOT perma death his character.

You were not the one tempbanned. If you would read my post, I clearly said @benbongole was tempbanned. We need him to answer the question, not you. 

If he can tell you what his answer is, then clearly he can log onto the forums and answer the question himself.