Just now, Buddy said:

I didn't sign off on this

You will pay :ph34r:

What? :D 

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

What? :D 

Soon™

Guest Roach

Lookin' sick boys and gals! Looking forward to doing business with you ;) 

Congratulations @waavey for finishing your trial successfully and becoming an official member :) 

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Congratulations @waavey for finishing your trial successfully and becoming an official member :) 

Yeh boyyyyyyy, can't wait to get started properly. Thank you for the opportunity!

Just now, waavey said:

Yeh boyyyyyyy, can't wait to get started properly. Thank you for the opportunity!

Anytime, you've really been a fine new addition to the family. Good to have you!

@Buddy Did my dear fisher turn into a thief? How grave times these are... good luck.

1 minute ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

@Buddy Did my dear fisher turn into a thief? How grave times these are... good luck.

He is evolving from campfire rp'er to rp'er xD 

30 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

But...But... My precious campfire! So warm. So... so... Cuddly!

6 hours ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

That character is currently on the shelf awaiting the right moment to be dusted off, I PROMISE you that if you were to walk up to me icly right now on my current character.. you would NOT pick up on it being me c:

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I've been in my final form long since before lore wipe :ph34r: I simply did things which made sense only for the character at the given time. Let's not forget that Buddy was manipulated into following the gamblers group and ended up actually killing a man in order to save one of them >.> (which devastated him so you're aware)

15 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I simply did things which made sense only for the character at the given time.

U N D E R S T A N D A B L E <3 

Edited by Phoenix

Anyone wishing to join the group please do so using the application on this thread.

We will not be accepting requests to join on the group forums tab.

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Anyone wishing to join the group please do so using the application on this thread.

We will not be accepting requests to join on the group forums tab.

Yeah this is a problem @Rolle most people don't see this application since they get a join option on the group CP thing without applying and then can't find the thread to actually apply. 

Welcome to the group @Watchman @Eddie Sorella <3

6 minutes ago, Rory said:

Welcome to the group @Watchman @Eddie Sorella <3

Hello-GIF.gif

Hello everyone! :P

Well its a hard decision for us to make, we haven't been around for long but we have all decided to go our separate ways for the time being.

This group simply cannot work in the climate the servers are currently in. The group was built to support larger groups and the life of this group was dependant on those. Right from the beginning the group was designed to extort, blackmail, complete contracts and, without firing a shot or shouting an initiation plan out and execute heists on settlements and compounds. With how things are currently we are finding it hard to complete these tasks.

VDV disbanded which was a lose to the group as they were planned to be a major part of the groups story by tipping them off about major weapon exchanges that we were completing. The plan was to occasionally tell them of the meet and allow them to take back the weapons effectively arming them aswell as gaining payment for the exchange from those we set up. We stuck around creating a pub in order to be a cover for our actual objectives and planned a alias in the form of the Depot, this alias didn't get the attention we were hoping for and in our limited time on the server we gained hardly any contracts to complete meaning all our efforts went into the pub. This pub became our downfall, people started to know the owner personally and the group began to be bored of just sticking around running a bar and being classed as traders (aswell as not enjoying the interactions that had been taking place, griefing etc.). We stuck around hoping the CDF would step in or maybe even the Chedaki or Offworld in order to push the groups RP forward aswell as the server but that has not happened.

So:

- With no major groups active enough or setting the rules on the server (such as gun laws that we can exploit)

- With no sign of contracts to be arranged

- With no settlements to plan and execute a heist

- With no relevant information being gained to blackmail

and with no interest with the current state of RP on the servers by the groups leader (which is unfair on the others) we are requesting this group be archived as we no longer feel the groups true purpose can be fulfilled. Hopefully the servers/community will become abit more stable with the release of 0.63 and maybe this idea will come back but until then,

Thanks to everyone in the group I hope you all have fun doing what you wanna do whilst 0.62 lasts. Thanks to all those that supported the idea when it was brought to the table especially @Major and generally thanks to everyone the group has RP'd with over the last few weeks. I know it seems abit sudden but hopefully the game improves for a possible comeback.

@moderator @gamemaster  /archive this please

o7, pub was a laugh.

Thanks for being a decent hotspot, it's a shame to see it close.

Just now, Mexi said:

o7, pub was a laugh.

Thanks for being a decent hotspot, it's a shame to see it close.

Will it tho? ;);) 

Just now, Rory said:

Will it tho? ;);) 

Hope not!

o7 guys

Goodbye group, it was fun while it lasted :)

Archiving as requested

Contact a mod+ if you wish to reopen this.