Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 02:11
Sign in to follow this  
Craig

WHO Hostage Rescued from VDV camp

*Presses down the PTT* 
"Are we really going to trust these idiots in finding the cure , are you serious !?"
"They just risked the lives of 10 civilians because of there half arsed research. And saying to move south , we nearly died there also at the CDF base with guys running around with assault rifles who are not military personnel " 
*Takes a deep breath* 
"We just want our home back , that is all we want. And yes it is your responsibility to give it back , as it was 100% your fuck up"
*Releases PTT*

23 minutes ago, Saintz said:

*Presses down the PTT* 
"Are we really going to trust these idiots in finding the cure , are you serious !?"
"They just risked the lives of 10 civilians because of there half arsed research. And saying to move south , we nearly died there also at the CDF base with guys running around with assault rifles who are not military personnel " 
*Takes a deep breath* 
"We just want our home back , that is all we want. And yes it is your responsibility to give it back , as it was 100% your fuck up"
*Releases PTT*

She holds down her PTT once Winston is through and speaks to him. 

"Dont forget we risked our lives running to Chernogorsk to try to find UN and WHO officials and get what she needed. We were met with hostility toward her because of her blue beret, and we stood up and defended her against these people who threatened her and us... These people of Kovar's Market, so they said... We literally stood by her side and defended her from these aggressors and this is how we are repaid. Made to be accused of fucking espionage, ripped from our homes and made to move into a veritable war zone because they couldn't ask around or contact us on the radio to figure out what was going on..."

She releases the button and leans back against the wall of her temporary 'home's somewhere down south. 

*Pushes down PTT*
"Oh , one last thing . Yea they hit a female doctor who was also trying to help find the cure . So much for a "rescue" ey?"
*Releases PTT*

57 minutes ago, trent_rouls said:

Raises a brow at that comment before replying

"Personal disagreements, i dont know if you've heard rightly sunny, but people on this frequency have repeatedly said that this camp was punished for the doctors liberation, how are we supposed to side with people that beat and evict innocent civilians for something they had no control over, this doctor chose to leave with the UN yet they still assaulted these people."

"How can you stand beside them in this?" 

Awaits a response with that.

"I arrived late yesterday at the tail end of VDV efforts to clear the camp.  There I was met by one of their commanding officers who personally interviewed me and answered many of the questions that I had.  Questions, I must add, that he was well within his rights to refuse answers.  VDV soldiers treated me with nothing but respect and tolerance; very professional overall.

"Given history between Taryn and VDV, and the fact that Taryn and her people have been reluctant to reveal facts even to me, one who she should trust, I can easily see how the VDV may have misperceived the situation.  They told me that terms of agreement were broken - that VDV permitted limited amount of people to stay at camp, but yesterday found several additional refugees, and further that there was a cache of supplies that included a forbidden weapon.  Now this weapon could well have been placed there by anyone, for I have seen myself random survivors and refugees coming and going freely without challenge, but ultimately, Taryn and her people are responsible for policing their supply caches and maintaining the terms of whatever agreements they have made.

"Now I did not see any of Taryn's people on site at the time, so if any of them were abused or mistreated, I have no knowledge of that, but I can tell you that when treated with respect, the VDV respond in kind.  I have yet to meet this Doctor Faith Capella, and therefore cannot speak to her wishes.  That is all that I know."

12 minutes ago, Taryn said:

"Dont forget we risked our lives running to Chernogorsk to try to find UN and WHO officials and get what she needed. We were met with hostility toward her because of her blue beret, and we stood up and defended her against these people who threatened her and us... These people of Kovar's Market, so they said... We literally stood by her side and defended her from these aggressors and this is how we are repaid.

"Is that what all the hullabaloo was about that day?  It seems to me that this is something that foolish leaders of UN could possibly busy themselves with - do some actual work to confirm reports that they are told.  UN Commander, I urge you to speak to proprietors of this Kovar's Market and get to bottom of story."

11 minutes ago, Saintz said:

*Pushes down PTT*
"Oh , one last thing . Yea they hit a female doctor who was also trying to help find the cure . So much for a "rescue" ey?"
*Releases PTT*

*grabs radio and presses PTT*

Whoever "rescued" this doc knew damn well what they were doin' if they gave a shit about us they would have warned us they were taking her and told us we should leave. They wanted to use us as scapegoats to throw the VDV off their trail. We all nearly lost our lives at that camp because of these "peacekeepers" who care only about their people.

*releases PTT*

*Viktor chuckles slightly before he transmits a message.*

When the questions arose on the civilians of that camp, they stated that men in orange armbands left with this doctor.

If the United Nations claims that they have rescued said doctor, is it that they are now affiliated with the men in orange armbands?

The men that have been heard robbing others and taking the supplies from the innocent?

It makes me wonder if this... United Nations man is even United Nations anymore.

I think he's rogue and a man that wants his own power. A man that only acts in the interest of his fellow followers.

You knew that the camp lead by this Taryn woman was allowed by the VDV forces in the area. 

You knew that the doctor was there willingly because of the fact that she walked around the camp without chains.

You knew that by taking her, that actions would be drawn upon the civilians in that camp.

It's your fault that they now must relocate. Think next time.

*Viktor slides his finger off of the transmit button on his radio and looks towards the field in front of him.*

*The robotic voice of a Texas Instrument 'Speak and Spell' comes over the radio.*

"E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E *pause* W-I-S-H-E-S *pause* F-O-R *pause* A *pause* S-O-L-U-T-I-O-N *pause* T-O *pause* T-H-I-S *pause* E-P-I-D-E-M-I-C

*longer pause*

B-U-T *pause* T-H-O-S-E *pause* I-N *pause* H-E-L-L *pause* W-I-S-H *pause* F-O-R *pause* I-C-E *pause* W-A-T-E-R

*longer pause*

W-E *pause* C-A-N *pause* N-O-T *pause* A-L-W-A-Y-S *pause* G-E-T *pause* W-H-A-T *pause* W-E *pause* W-A-N-T."

*The transmission ends.*

* A cheerfully whimsical voice chimes in *

"But if you try sometime, you just might find ... you just might find ... you get what you NEED ... AWW, Yeaaaaaah!

Seriously though, I can confirm presence of many men in orange armband enthusiastically looting deserted camp, but thought nothing of it.  What is significance of orange arm band?"

*Mark presses the PTT*

"Is the leader of the civilian camp still listening to this frequency? My name is Mark. If there is any way I can assist you and your people let me know. I've been monitoring various radio frequencies and it sounds like you guys have been through hell lately and I would like to help y'all if I can. I can provide medical assistance and food if necessary. "

*Releases PTT*

25 minutes ago, mark3390 said:

*Mark presses the PTT*

"Is the leader of the civilian camp still listening to this frequency? My name is Mark. If there is any way I can assist you and your people let me know. I've been monitoring various radio frequencies and it sounds like you guys have been through hell lately and I would like to help y'all if I can. I can provide medical assistance and food if necessary. "

*Releases PTT*

She sighs and picks up the radio. 

"I am still listening. I hear no accountability and don't know why I am still listening at this point. If you have supplies or aid you wish to donate, you may come and find us in the South West. It wont be hard. I have men out trying to replace all supplies we had to abandon at our old camp, due to the VDV."

She releases the PTT and writes something in a small notepad.

*Mark pulls out his map and studies it before pressing the PTT*

"I'm glad to hear you guys are still out there. I'll start heading that direction in a hour or so. If there is a more secure frequency to contact you on please advise."

*Mark releases the PTT and makes a note on his map.*

13 minutes ago, mark3390 said:

*Mark pulls out his map and studies it before pressing the PTT*

"I'm glad to hear you guys are still out there. I'll start heading that direction in a hour or so. If there is a more secure frequency to contact you on please advise."

*Mark releases the PTT and makes a note on his map.*

"I will not disclose it on this frequency. Too many people who would LOVE to know where we are, especially now that I'm a VDV spy..."

The sound of her eyes rolling could alnost be heard as the sarcasm drips from her mouth. She releases her PTT. 

*Shakes her head in disbelief at what she is hearing.*

The people who live at that summer-camp are not VDV spies. It's pretty obvious that they have been bullied into submission and are being forced to pay a fee to live where they do. Surely, VDV put Capella there because they knew that those people wouldn't dare do something to fuck over the VDV otherwise shit would happen. Hence why they were beaten and tortured after the VDV found out you "rescued" Capella. So yes, anything these individuals are doing for the VDV are not of their own free will.

5 hours ago, Sin said:

"I arrived late yesterday at the tail end of VDV efforts to clear the camp.  There I was met by one of their commanding officers who personally interviewed me and answered many of the questions that I had.  Questions, I must add, that he was well within his rights to refuse answers.  VDV soldiers treated me with nothing but respect and tolerance; very professional overall.

"Given history between Taryn and VDV, and the fact that Taryn and her people have been reluctant to reveal facts even to me, one who she should trust, I can easily see how the VDV may have misperceived the situation.  They told me that terms of agreement were broken - that VDV permitted limited amount of people to stay at camp, but yesterday found several additional refugees, and further that there was a cache of supplies that included a forbidden weapon.  Now this weapon could well have been placed there by anyone, for I have seen myself random survivors and refugees coming and going freely without challenge, but ultimately, Taryn and her people are responsible for policing their supply caches and maintaining the terms of whatever agreements they have made.

"Now I did not see any of Taryn's people on site at the time, so if any of them were abused or mistreated, I have no knowledge of that, but I can tell you that when treated with respect, the VDV respond in kind.  I have yet to meet this Doctor Faith Capella, and therefore cannot speak to her wishes.  That is all that I know."

"Is that what all the hullabaloo was about that day?  It seems to me that this is something that foolish leaders of UN could possibly busy themselves with - do some actual work to confirm reports that they are told.  UN Commander, I urge you to speak to proprietors of this Kovar's Market and get to bottom of story."

responds once more

"Stil, you attempt to justify their actions, the people from this Taryn's camp have literally been complaining since this annocment that by the UN retrieving their doctor, they were blamed, beaten and evicted"

"Now I'm not saying the UN is perfect they might have been better off to warn the camp after their rescue that the VDV might take action"

ends his transmission there.

I am confused, you think the UN should have acted differently? So do I. The VDV acted according to their nature. The UN acted according to their desire. We all do the best we can with what we know at the time, and according to what we think is best.

The UN owes nothing to Taryn and her group.  In their eyes the doctor was being held captive.  Why would they care about their safety?

"My point is that your justifying the VDV, whose actions in this our appalling, while the UN retrieved someone who was of vital importance to them"

"You can't just say that it's how the VDV is, they targeted people who had nothing to do with this"

-User was cautioned for this post-

*the voice sounds like its having a very hard time putting words together. She also sounds like she is in some pain*

"south....west....have.....things...no see....a yone..."

3 minutes ago, RogueSolace said:

*the voice sounds like its having a very hard time putting words together. She also sounds like she is in some pain*

"south....west....have.....things...no see....a yone..."

*A tired and slightly muffled voice comes on over the radio.*

"You seem to be cuttin' out or something lil' lady. Cause you sound like you're breaking up bad over the waves. Only grabbed a few words from that transmission. Please repeat your message, over."

*The transmission ends, waiting for a response.*

"Head....injury.....have....stuff....for....people....south...west...but... no....see....anyone."

12 hours ago, trent_rouls said:

You can't just say that it's how the VDV is, they targeted people who had nothing to do with this"

*tired woman sits in a tent,whole her pose shows some pain, she definetelly feels, her face covered by gas mask she breathes hard and her left arm is embraces her torso, she presses PTT and slowly responds, her voice is muffled by gas mask filters and sounds strange , adding some hissing sounds in it...*

I just got confirmation, some innocent civilian woman was beated by VDV yesterday , they mistaken her for other person it seems....me exactly....

Well, i am just a voice in the dark, showing to those who lost, possible way to the light...you can't just beat something like that...

*she releases PTT and leans to the tent wall, resting*

4 minutes ago, RogueSolace said:

"Head....injury.....have....stuff....for....people....south...west...but... no....see....anyone."

"A head injury? Well shit... Do you need treatment? I could send some help on out to go assess your condition if you want. Wouldn't be skin off my back.."

"No...was north...camp....saw orange...then hurt...don't remember.... anymore...am okay....just...want...to...help..."

"Not...VDV...who hurt..."

6 minutes ago, RogueSolace said:

*me grabs PTT hearing familiar voice and makes deep sigh and removes her gas mask, feeling she gasps, her face is severly injured*

Elizabeth, is it You? It's Raven...Do you need help? I guess i can be in south west in several hours, do you copy?

*she releases PTT and waits for response*

"Ya! Am..okay...Reed...take...care...con-cus-son....is...all...  "

"want...to...help"