Server time (UTC): 2019-06-21, 00:18
Sign in to follow this  
Fidz

DayZ dev team shoutout to the community

Wait. Is there like a prize or something?

Its always nice seeing us in the community spotlight. We've been there a couple times thanks to @Roach

Congratulations to @Capitan_Miller for making it on the the official DayZ status report. 

That's my logo right there. Daddy is proud.

That's a good thing i guess :) 

1 hour ago, jason hunter said:

more peeps incoming lads prepare for another wave :P

7FGmqTa.jpg

Edited by Jango

Guest Roach

Fuckin' A! 

Congratz @Capitan_Miller :) It's a great feeling and you have every right to be proud my dude cause it's amazing work. 

Thanks to all but I have to say it is good work of all the members as the level of quality of the RP on this server is the highest I've ever seen. I love it and when I explain my friends where I play I tell them that is like practising theatre without script. 

When the Massacre happened I was coming from a long period of playing in other RP servers (which are basically NO-KOS with some good RP players but mostly Banditry with NO-KOS) and also from playing in Public servers trying to RP the most I could {you can that see in the video attached.}
Because of the former reasons my trigger was more happy than the average of the RP players , reason why I was verbally warned.

I know that the creators of DayzRP do not like specially the publicity as they said in one of the streams they did years ago. But they do not have to worry with me as my channel is pretty small and i barely reach the 500 views per video so I do not think this is going to attract masses of trigger happy people.

Anyway thanks to all and I insist, you all do an amazing job by RPing like aunthentic actors.

8 hours ago, Capitan_Miller said:

~snip~

I loved your comic book in the report and I love it even more now.  Good job on the video!

Congratulations! 

So many typos in that apparent DEV Thread or whatever.