Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:51 WE ARE RECRUITING

Hello there,

My name's Aleksander-Daniel Kinks. Am around 21 years of age or at least I was when I last checked. Anyway, born in Estonia, lived all of my life there, rather boring here I'd say. It mostly rains, paychecks are low and the booze is cheap. Current job is awesome, serving in the military at the moment, all fun and games till the real stuff kicks off.

Anyway, I enjoy playing games, mostly strategy games to that. Haven't really done DayZ style RP, only what I have done is on Star Wars The Old Republic and Elder Scrolls Online. So yeah, don't know really what else to write. This is a new experience for me, let's see where it will go. 

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, Kinks said:

Hello there,

My name's Aleksander-Daniel Kinks. Am around 21 years of age or at least I was when I last checked. Anyway, born in Estonia, lived all of my life there, rather boring here I'd say. It mostly rains, paychecks are low and the booze is cheap. Current job is awesome, serving in the military at the moment, all fun and games till the real stuff kicks off.

Anyway, I enjoy playing games, mostly strategy games to that. Haven't really done DayZ style RP, only what I have done is on Star Wars The Old Republic and Elder Scrolls Online. So yeah, don't know really what else to write. This is a new experience for me, let's see where it will go. 

Cheers.

Welcome!

Welcome to DayzRP! It's always nice to see another Estonian joining the Community! 

Kui küsimusi on võid saata Private message. ;) 

Welcome to the community!! ♥

Hello and welcome to the community, @Kinks!

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! 

c:

Welcome!