Server time (UTC): 2019-06-19, 11:57
Sign in to follow this  
Brayces

Lo's Diary - Letters to Mom and Dad

This is a really good read so far, I'm just on the third entry :D 

3 minutes ago, Alex Tayno said:

This is a really good read so far, I'm just on the third entry :D 

Aww, thank you! :D I try and catalog all the events that my Char. goes through. I wanna make like maybe a comic or something later on. :D

3 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Aww, thank you! :D I try and catalog all the events that my Char. goes through. I wanna make like maybe a comic or something later on. :D

A comic would be cool, another thing that would be awesome, is a cinematic YouTube series :P

2 hours ago, Brayces said:

Trying to get her to be more hmm aged by events?

Give her a beard and a smoking habit, that'll age her.

I'll be rereading these in spare moments, its like visiting an old friend again in a way :) 

On 8/4/2017 at 11:26 AM, Brayces said:

Mom - Dad

I Love you.
I know you're gone, but I love you.
I just wish
I was gone with you too.

Spoiler

vladimir-putin-tears-presidential-electi

Edited by LemonLime

This is a nice comment commending my friend for her literary prowess. Well done.

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

This is a nice comment commending my friend for her literary prowess. Well done.

T-thank you, valued community member and rule abiding participant of DayZRp, Elmo.

Just reading your entries makes me regret fucking around in English class

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Just reading your entries makes me regret fucking around in English class

Haha, aww. I can always help you with the harder words! <3

This is come quality content. Impressive.

I would however suggest that you put every "episode" in new thread. Gives you more attention, it's easier to browse through and get comments on individual pieces rather than a large whole.

1 minute ago, Rolle said:

This is come quality content. Impressive.

I would however suggest that you put every "episode" in new thread. Gives you more attention, it's easier to browse through and get comments on individual pieces rather than a large whole.

D'aw, thanks Dad! <3 

I would put each entry as it's own thread, but I didn't wanna clog up the Journals and Stories section! :D (Plus I'm sure someone would complain somewhere...)

If I had beanz to give you I would. You were a pleasure ;_;

Posted (edited)

Okay, I've read this whole journal now. I've never seen this journal before (how strange). But what a read it was (took me an hour). Brayces this brought back memories. 10/10

What started back in the UN. It was a blast to be with Lo, Merek, Ella, Eamon, Beth, Faith everyone basically. Though it's a long time ago. The last thing I remember is celebrating Lo's birthday in Windy village. It must have been early 2018. I remember getting her a present. It was a can of peaches, in a present box. I never could have guessed a can of peaches was an appropriate present. Turned out it was. Sitting around, eating peaches talking and laughing. It brings a smile to my face. I remember shooting out windows with bows and the scolding of Officer Nedved. I remember the running, laughing, crying and having fun. I really enjoyed RP'ing with you. All these old memories are coming back now. How nostalgic. It's sad but everything comes to an end.

Good luck with your new character!

-Cheeks

Edited by cheeks

you always got me on the radio ❤️

I remember the first time I met Lo. Scared for her life and confusion. Me and @Dino (Major Holmen) took her to one side and tried making sure if she needed anyone, that she could tell the United Nations. And people didn't appreciate that, because they didn't want a law getting in the way of chaos. Lo and Ella inspired Faith to be a good mother to her two children. Perhaps Lo could be looking after them, hehe. 

Such a great character from this lore and last lore. She did ya good gal.

x

10/10 would get my nose broken for Kiddo again ❤️ 

Lo was a great character and these entries were just amazing @Brayces 

Now she can have all the Whiskey pancakes she wants :3 

Lil' Lo!

I without a doubt think your character was one of the most phenomenal people I have ever had the opportunity to roleplay with in this community. Dolores was the character you really progressed with, noticeably out of character as much as IC. I noticed how hard you tried, really fucking tried to give it your all in your roleplay. I never saw you deviate, drop or fail to do anything less than your best. I persistently threw thespian hardballs at you all the time, and you consistently threw them back, twice as hard. 

Asking you to be my daughter so @Gaylaxy could murder you last year in the chiefs cantina was easily the best luck-of-the-draw decision I ever made. 3 years roleplaying here has been nothing compared to the 4 months I spent storming the servers with you and @Aristocrat 🙂